Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Moxie

:ROFLMAO: it's coming to something when a random rock band is calling you obscene
Excuse me sir, Garbage is not some random band though. They have multiple hit songs and even did a Bond song, which is one of the best imo.

Shirley (the front woman of Garbage) is more classy and regal than tw could ever hope to be

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 50

TheCutiePatootie

VIP Member
I think William will make a statement with his actions.

No pictures of his children with Archie and Lilibet. (I really hope that the Cambridge children are kept away from the Markles)

No pictures of him interacting with Harry or Meghan. (Stick to The Princess Royal + Family and the Wessexes)

No show at Lilibet's supposed christening. (If it happens. I personally think it will)

No comments about Harry and his family. Complete and total alienation. Let Harry and Meghan act cringey away from the Cambridge family. They need to make a full public apology before they earn William's time.

Kate needs to put away her Princess of Peace persona for now. Especially around Meghan. You give her a penny she takes a full 100.

• Heart
Reactions: 50

Honeystar

VIP Member
I definitely think both Charles and William will want Kate to be Princess of Wales. Charles because it might finally start to move attention away from Diana (however unlikely) and William because if he is Prince of Wales he will want Kate to have the same title I expect. I think the one who may be less keen is Kate herself. I don’t think she’s particularly keen on the Diana/peoples Princess comparisons and potentially feels like duchess is more humble title and less showy. Personally? I wish she’d take the title to match the ring and start doing the school run in tiaras just because she can.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49

Chita

VIP Member
She still took her own film crew, who does that? Oh yes her.

Wonder if Netflix are rethinking their association with her now she's done this?

They are losing subscribers in their droves as it is. This surely has led to even more people cancelling.

Peachsquish

VIP Member
If it's true that she's attending the birthday party, and it's at Froggy Cottage, Her Majesty is going to end up on NF, isn't she? Even if it's only a long-range shot of her arriving/leaving in her buggy. They'll get some kind of useable footage, one way or another.

:mad:
Tbh I'm starting to feel so disillusioned by the RF, the more they appear to condone their behaviour the more it appears as though the Harkles were right in all they have said about the Monarchy.
If the Queen or other members are naive enough to put themselves in a situation where Netflix can film them then imo they only have themselves to blame. As the saying goes "Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me"

• Heart

ChipDex

VIP Member
Can anyone explain to me why our media are doing this it is fuckiing ridiculous and an insult to the Cambridge's!!
Plenty of other little digs at the Cambridges in the DM today.

A story suggesting that PW's horse he rode yesterday was drugged.

Presumably placed to counteract any re-emerging stories about Hazza's alleged past mistreatment of his polo ponies.....See, William is just as bad......

Another story about parents at the Cambridge kids' school complaining about the RPOs blocking the pavements with their cars on the school run.

Focus on security and a sense of entitlement. Getting ahead of any media stories about the Harkles' security demands and behaviour this week.....See, the Cambridges behave the same.....

Brace yourself because it'll probably get even worse this week.

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Sick

MrsSlocombe

VIP Member
Definitely BS. William won't let Harry his his wife anywhere near Catherine and his children if they do turn up to the Jubilee. The only things that they will do jointly are things that they have to because of their grandmother. William and Catherine know that they can't trust them - whilst I don't want to see the Sussexes, at the same time I do want to see them behind the Cambridges looking unhappy and jealous lol.

• Heart

vretch

VIP Member
The Mirror again.

First, Will and Haz allegedly having a love-fest.

Now, Smeg and Dad.

Is this a clapback to all the "If she can go to Texas for strangers, what about her poor Dad?" stuff?

Its all bullshit and a big clean up job because she fucked up going to Texas. It was a big bad mistake and she knows it so must clean up now. At least the fact that Texas is a fuck up for her is joy for us.

So let’s pick the influential and link to him, that is William. HM no longer works I’m guessing as they have used her enough. Got to be William. Absolute bullshit.

Texas Backlash about her not visiting her father, clean that up too. Maybe she has reachEd out but only because she must.

I miss Freda too. I wish we would hear if she is OK. It’s getting worrying now that’s there no word. Please Freda, are you OK?

Last edited:
  • Heart

Scotch Mist

VIP Member
Am posting this to cheer everyone up 😆
What dogs get up to when you're not home!
This one is a genius

Oh yes and the Harkles are still cnuts 😆

• Haha
  • Heart

Mollywobbles

VIP Member
Loving these pictures - what a family should be doing. Children having fun but with Dad standing back and keeping a watchful eye while encouraging independence. Mia is a mini Zara, and how cute she is looking after Lucas!

• Heart
Reactions: 48

LyraBalaqua

VIP Member
I cannot believe that after the shower of shite the Harkles have poured on the family and U.K. the Establishment will give in.

I like Charles , only from TV obvs but I don’t believe he’s the sap portrayed and William hopefully holds a long standing grudge so fuck off Harkles, you are out!

• Heart
Reactions: 48