Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

knoddle

VIP Member
I am so far behind ; I have been hanging in the Depp/Heard thread. Do you think Sméagol is upset because she has briefly been eclipsed as the world's most despised woman by Amber Heard? You know how competitive she is.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 60

Chilli pepper 19

VIP Member
They suddenly want closeness to William and Kate because the A-Listers are flocking to them. They have realised that while their attacks on the BRF have gotten them Twitter support from their stans and journalists with nothing better to do, it has alienated them from the real stars. Nobody in the business likes people who air out their dirty laundry in public and this is why William and Kate get respect.

If you tho its bad now, just wait until later in the year when they go over to the US. I think as much as he creeps me out, Tom Cruise was a masterstroke and everyone will be fighting each other to be pictured with William and Catherine. This is EVERYTHING the jealous brother and his wife want and expected 🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 60

Chita

VIP Member
"So you'll guard the balcony door and Zara will then sort them out...."

Or Mike just offered to rugby tackle 6 to the ground.
Hee hee as in my cartoon a few weeks ago.....

balcony zara and mike 001.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 59

TheCutiePatootie

VIP Member
How many times in history have there been the 3 direct heirs to the throne alive? ( I mean I know that there are always 3 heirs, but like this Monarch, oldest child, oldest child, oldest child)

Queen Victoria and her heirs. Coincidentally they were all male too.
(She's looking at the baby (Edward VIII) like "I just know you are going to be a little shite")

ure-king-george-v-picture-id1141989034?s=2048x2048.jpg

Queen Victoria, The Future King Edward VII, The Future King George V, and the newly born future King Edward VIII.
Queen Victoria, The Future King Edward VII, The Future King George V, and the newly born future King Edward VIII in 1894.
(Photo by: Universal History Archive/Universal Images Group via Getty Images)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 58

Cinnamon.girl

VIP Member
Daily Mail "Polo Expert." Where do they find these people?!

"Prince Harry looked determined to win yesterday as he took part in another polo match with his team Los Padres in Santa Barbara - as it was revealed he has agreed not to overshadow Platinum Jubilee celebrations.
The Royal, 37, appeared up for the challenge in his white jodhpurs and black boots as he galloped on his four-legged steed."

Did the other steeds have three legs.... or five??

• Haha
  • Sick

Toto

Chatty Member
Good morning Tattlers.

God I love this place. I hardly ever post now because I have absolutely nothing to add to your wit, fun, cartoons, intelligence and caustic comments. But I've been here since thread 9, and I feel I know all of you and your animals from all over the world.

I watched the Queen programme on Sunday and thought it was wonderful. Real people from long ago with the Queen as a real person and not as a monarch. She came over as a wise woman with simple and decent values, and she said something that took my breath away as it resonated so deeply. I went back to listen again and then Googled it. It's an Australian Aborginal saying and it's wonderful. Here it is:

“We are all visitors to this time, to this place. We are just passing through. Our purpose here is to observe, to learn, to grow, to love, ….. and then we return home.”

What an inspirational belief to guide us through life, and such an antidote to the chaos and nothingness that appears to guide the Harkles.

• Heart
  • Haha

LadyMuck

VIP Member
I'm sick of all the Royal reporters being interviewed and talking about unity, family, Bridge mending etc etc. It was the horrible harkles who slagged their family off not the other way round.

I will never forgive them for saying we in the UK are racist and the RF, being cruel to PC and PW saying they're trapped, accusing RF of not helping her during her 'episode', lying about her passport being taken, lavish expensive wedding was just for us etc etc

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 57

Fatpiggy

Morning Tattlers, 7 pages of last thread to catch up on, but I was just thinking, when I went to Ground Zero in 1997, before the memorial was up whilst it was in construction, I was very emotional, I didn't know anyone who passed in that horrific event, but I felt so upset for all those lost souls. If I had gone to a place where only days before a group of young children and teachers were slaughtered, to see an entire town in mourning, I would have been in floods of tears. I am not a mother (of two flatpacks), but I am a human being with empathy and feelings. The fact she looked at those little crosses and clearly felt nothing at all, is beyond belief. Sorry for long post. Hope everyone is well.xx

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 56

toninottony

VIP Member
William not issuing a denial about the ''being buddy'' again with Harry , may become the biggest mistake ever.
There are limits to ''never complain. ''
Why should he he? Harry is his brother and siblings are the people who usually know best how to piss off each other and it may just be me but I think being indifferent and ignoring him is probably what pisses Harry off the most.

• Heart
Reactions: 55

DollyBlue

All of this!

walking into the drawing room for sausage rolls and a dubonnet and gin
I live for the image of the Royal family doing this and it is not entirely impossible lol. Comedy gold.

I am sorry I wasn't around for the latest in the life of the ho and her hapless eunach. Had a bad time as my mother suddenly got sick then died. Am back ready to stick it to these two grifters!!!!!!

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad

ChipDex

VIP Member
Brotherhood has nothing to do with blood most of the time.

View attachment 1304599

Throw in Peter Phillips and you have a strong support unit.

For me, William always looks really comfortable and completely relaxed with Mike and Peter. More so than with Hazza, even when they were getting on.

Was his attendance at this event, and the photos with Mike, a subtle way of clapping-back at the "best buddy" stories?

Also, all of them looking very down to earth compared to the polo crap across the pond.

I'm so glad he and Kate have Zara and Mike.

• Heart

Happy Lady

VIP Member
Harry & Meghan #191 - Archificial and Invisibeth wherefore art thou, shame your mum's a right silly cow

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54