Harry and Meghan #190 In Texas with a Netflix crew, you’re disgusting, shame on you

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ha ha on Sat there is a programme on BBC2 at 6pm called, "weasels:feisty and fearless."

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
The absolute cheek of this witch to set foot in the country again after the allegations of racism , neglect etc etc…. Coming to gather more material for another Orca fake fest???
what fashion horrors await us over the weekend? More bird tit dresses 😜 lady you will get plenty to cry about when the Great British Public air their boos….

I nearly sprayed my cuppa over my phone.🦅💩💉

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Blimey, the whole Uvalde thing is turning proper sour now, with the authorities turning on themselves as more emerges about the (in)actions of the police in dealing with the shooter.

I'm not going to say she's Markled it as tbh murdered kids is not something to joke about, and it seems like the police had already made the pigs' ear of it long before she turned up. However it's on course to become a far bigger trainwreck than it already is, and if she's not already regretting having involved herself in and associated herself with the aftermath, I suspect she soon will.

What the hell is a school district Police force?

• Wow
Reactions: 20
Title suggestion:

Harry and Meghan #191 Will they come with the kids, will she wear shades of skids?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
I am going to get hammered for this comment but Andrew is being vilified for something that he was accused of doing around 20 YEARS AGO and has never turned on his family and I still recall after not having seen my niece for about a year going to pick her up at her mothers house and this person answering the door who looked about 23 and it was my 13 year old niece I still remember thinking I don’t want my 13 year old niece associating with herself. Harry is a viper and family doesn’t seem to mean tit to either him or the scum he married
I have to agree. PA is an arrogant, entitled, egotistical nightmare but I doubt his interactions with his accuser were anything but consensual. I would have been more inclined to believe her if she’d named everyone she had been with and not just him. He was a sleaze and loved young women round him but he didn’t break any laws or he’d be facing criminal charges.
The Harkles are vipers but it would seem can say and do whatever they want - sure they’re only a ‘young couple’ 🤮 give us a break!

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
The absolute cheek of this witch to set foot in the country again after the allegations of racism , neglect etc etc…. Coming to gather more material for another Orca fake fest???
what fashion horrors await us over the weekend? More bird tit dresses 😜 lady you will get plenty to cry about when the Great British Public air their boos….
Yes, the sheer brass neck , especially him!

If they turn up I hope the atmosphere around them , wherever they are, is as cold ,chilling and unwelcoming as a witch’s tit.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
I'm just glad they are in the naughty group with Andrew banned from the balcony! Smeg will hate being lumped with him lol

• Haha
I'm just glad they are in the naughty group with Andrew banned from the balcony! Smeg will hate being lumped with him lol

Oh I don't know. They can reminisce about their old yachting times, while Haz gets drunk in the corner and wonders how his life has sunk so low.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
My mind is working overtime ....... what if she and flatpacks don't come because she needs to take them to see her dad because he is so ill? What if her whole family is in on this and TM snr is not as ill as it has been claimed and he has kept going on about seeing the grandchildren to perpetuate the myth that they exist?

This would be a win win PR situation for her .....

1) proclaims to be so upset at missing the Jubilee celebrations but has to go to see him - extracts sympathy from the public.
2) eventually reconciles with her father and he sees the grandkids - no photos of him and kids to protect them, but pics of her and her Dad to appear in the media to attempt to overshadow the Jubilee.
3) no appearance of flatpacks in UK so, to all intents and purposes, they still exist and can be used again and again for PR purposes and promises that they will be brought over to meet TQ at some point.

There was something about that TM jnr interview which didn't sit right with me somehow. I thought he said my Dad's here with me in the room but we never saw him. His Dad apparently couldn't speak and yet his son listed a whole lot of things his father wished - he was sorry not to be coming over, wished the RF a happy Jubilee etc etc. At the end he also said his dad put his thumbs up and clapped (?) I think ...... why not show him doing that - he was keen enough to show a photo of his father in hospital so why not when he was home again recuperating ? 🤔

• Wow
  • Heart
Basically what pisses me off is neither PA or H&M are doing what they said they were doing, AKA stepping out of public life.

I can't abide people who don't do what they say they will, it's a real bugbear of mine.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 38
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.