Harry and Meghan #190 In Texas with a Netflix crew, you’re disgusting, shame on you

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Body Language Guy. I hadn't noticed the 'L' for Lilibet ring

Why doesn't she just get the children's names tattooed somewhere prominent? All these sweet nods in jewellery form smack of a need to validate their existence. Maybe because Hazza won't let her merch them, maybe because they don't exist.
Will the jubbly give us answers or further questions?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 33
The top looks like our dancing mushroom somehow .
Maybe I'm just traumatized , this is also big ...and looks like the mushroom ...maybe just the top...
like the mushroom ...
View attachment 1309122

Kidding , it's lovely .
Guess it's a ''modernised'' cake.
I don’t want to criticise the cake, because it seems mean spirited, and it is so skilfully done. So I’ll just say it’s not my favourite. 😉

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
1st thought - where's the chocolate? 2nd thought - Minge bursting from the cake having borrowed Kim Kardashian's Marilyn Monroe dress and delivering a breathy version of 'Happy Jubbly Mrs Queen'. The Netflix crew arrive simultaneously, disguised as flunkys, Arabic race horse owners and 2 Lady Cs having got in through the servants entrance. Hazza then works the room, saying 'She's available for birthdays, weddings and Bar Mitzvahs you know'.
Madness reigns until Her Majesty's voice is heard clearly saying ' Ah, dear Marilyn, one can tell we were both born in 1926 can't one?
A deathly silence descends on those present, a tumble weed rolls across the throne room, a baby cries but is quickly hushed by its mother and in far away Montecito a coyote is born with 2 heads as Pablo has an inexplicable urge to check the china...:devilish:
Time to move to another thread Miss Wicked, you are thinking about this too much. 😵💫 Bloody good though, Netflix should snap you up. ❤

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Bets on them coming into RAF Northolt today then, at some point. They don't publish their private flights in (I was sad enough to check on flight radar 24) and there's no public viewing area but I can only imagine the cavalcade that will usher them out :sick: after all, they need lots of securidee............

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 26
Why doesn't she just get the children's names tattooed somewhere prominent? All these sweet nods in jewellery form smack of a need to validate their existence. Maybe because Hazza won't let her merch them, maybe because they don't exist.
Will the jubbly give us answers or further questions?
Like on her forehead with the 666 and if there is enough room bleep as well.

I hate the thought of them breathing our air no wonder the weather has turned to shite, that huge black cloud hanging over us while they are here😡

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 23
Bets on them coming into RAF Northolt today then, at some point. They don't publish their private flights in (I was sad enough to check on flight radar 24) and there's no public viewing area but I can only imagine the cavalcade that will usher them out :sick: after all, they need lots of securidee............
And paid for by us

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
Today is when they arrive and no cancellation yet so looks like we are stuck with the fuckers for a couple of days😡😡😡
There are no aircraft “currently scheduled” into Northolt or Farnborough from the US west coast today.

• Wow
Reactions: 27
It might br hard to explain but I know exactly what you mean. Noballs has always made me uneasy but now he gives me the chills. There's something bad just under the surface that you get a glimpse of every now and then, and it's not nice. I don't think he's a good person at all, and it seems that animals and children sense this which is a sure indicator.
There are no aircraft “currently scheduled” into Northolt or Farnborough from the US west coast today.
Not coming never were. And confirming security by RF has just prevented one of their arguments

• Heart
Reactions: 20
You can’t see what’s scheduled but you can see what’s landed

Reactions: 21
I am going to get hammered for this comment but Andrew is being vilified for something that he was accused of doing around 20 YEARS AGO and has never turned on his family and I still recall after not having seen my niece for about a year going to pick her up at her mothers house and this person answering the door who looked about 23 and it was my 13 year old niece I still remember thinking I don’t want my 13 year old niece associating with herself. Harry is a viper and family doesn’t seem to mean tit to either him or the scum he married
Said it before, many times, Andrew did what thousands of rich men do every day. And some of them do far worse when they visit the Far East where there are brothels full of young sex slaves. He has been in dodgy financial dealings. He is a bloody fool. He may be arrogant and snobby and entitled on top of all that . But he served his country bravely, he loves his Mother and his family, and although his personal life leaves a lot to be desired, he has never bad-mouthed them.

Reactions: 37
Placards are the way to go. They'll be protected against Boos. Placards may find their way to Daily Mail, Sun etc. & can be shared on Social Media. I'll start "GO HOME PINOCCHIO"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
ETA - this doesn’t mean there is nothing coming over. An aircraft can change it’s flight plan in the air and the data released to flight trackers might take hours to update.

• Wow
Reactions: 19
They're not coming, they're not coming, they're not coming.......if i say it often enough it comes true right?!?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.