Harry and Meghan #190 In Texas with a Netflix crew, you’re disgusting, shame on you

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
God the press are so frustrating. Wasn’t it made clear months ago that they were ALWAYS going to get security for any official royal events? It’s just the private visits they don’t get it for. That’s why Harry had security for Phillips funeral but not for the statue unveiling and his visit to wellchild. One was an official RF event, the others were classed as private. I’m almost certain they would have always got security for the jubilee, just like they would if they came over for the next one or Charles coronation etc. They can spin it as keeping a low
Profile for the queen all they like but the reality is the minute they leave frogmore for an unofficial event, they lose the security.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
I'm staying positive this morning, and thinking of the outfits we're going to see from her over the coming days.

I'm imaging the green goblin dress in red this time, with a blue and white cape. And sparkly "there's no place like home" red shoes.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
24 months ago thos is something they'd refuse to do and I'd actually their worst nightmare. It can only be a win for the RF as it shows they have nothing without them bit they won't ever trust them so they're just the same as Andrew and just as wanted. Personally I can't wait to see her fake grimacing smile and his outward fuming

I think they've got nothing. They just have been ordered by Netflix
Christ on a bike what a bleeping nerve they have got, more front than BP.

Really hope they are jeered and humiliated, fuckers, the thought of seeing her smirk and his hatchet face have turned the bleeding milk sour.

What a duck you to Britain, thanks HM this is at your feet regardless of age it is the the most inane bleeping act you have ever passed.

Fuming 😡😡

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
It's weird isn't it.

The action that he's taken in pursuit of privacy (assuming that he was truthful about this - I believe Meghan had her own agenda) has done nothing but increase interest. He could have buggered off to Norfolk, had his kids, played a bit of polo etc and no-one would have batted an eyelid. He could have appeared with or without the kids at the Jubbly and other than "Oh, nice to see them" it wouldn't have raised much interest.

But instead we have this tit show, a self fulfilling prophecy. The media whipping themselves up into a frenzy to get a photo of the kids, to get photos of H looking miserable, and hopefully M looking angry.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
God the press are so frustrating. Wasn’t it made clear months ago that they were ALWAYS going to get security for any official royal events? It’s just the private visits they don’t get it for. That’s why Harry had security for Phillips funeral but not for the statue unveiling and his visit to wellchild. One was an official RF event, the others were classed as private. I’m almost certain they would have always got security for the jubilee, just like they would if they came over for the next one or Charles coronation etc. They can spin it as keeping a low
Profile for the queen all they like but the reality is the minute they leave frogmore for an unofficial event, they lose the security.
You are absolutely right.
However, most people will just see the headlines and assume the taxpayer is paying due to his demands…therefore the booing just got a whole lot louder !!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Am I reading this wrong or did Orca pimp out her private jet for 666 to go and ghoul over the tragic shootings in Texas?

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 35
It's weird isn't it.

The action that he's taken in pursuit of privacy (assuming that he was truthful about this - I believe Meghan had her own agenda) has done nothing but increase interest. He could have buggered off to Norfolk, had his kids, played a bit of polo etc and no-one would have batted an eyelid. He could have appeared with or without the kids at the Jubbly and other than "Oh, nice to see them" it wouldn't have raised much interest.

But instead we have this tit show, a self fulfilling prophecy. The media whipping themselves up into a frenzy to get a photo of the kids, to get photos of H looking miserable, and hopefully M looking angry.
The daftest thing is if he had moved to LA, kept quiet during a pandemic, come up with cohesive ideas on what he’d eventually do…it would have created an air of mystery ..and after a year press on both sides of the pond would have been desperate for exclusives …he would have been still liked by UK as the guy who went off to do his own thing….

He could have had EXACTLY what he wants now fame wise…….by doing nothing !!!

• Sick
Reactions: 32
Am I reading this wrong or did Orca pimp out her private jet for 666 to go and ghoul over the tragic shootings in Texas?
She might have known it was a bad idea for Meghan to go to Texas but loaned her the jet anyway because she wants her to get some karma.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
Probably not. I just mentioned that Orca owns the exact same type of aircraft. This one looks like it’s owned by a private charter company.

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.