Harry and Meghan #190 In Texas with a Netflix crew, you’re disgusting, shame on you

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The next PR stage by ...has started.
Harry and Andrew are not comparable .
We should forgive them, their crimes are lesser.
Those pondering the Harkles treason should be ashamed of themselves (my self included) for comparing them to a ''pedophile .''
Their critics are evil, the Royals are evil, they tolerate Andrew , yet shun the Harkles.
We need them back.
Yep.
It will end at some point, somewhere .
Waiting for the MSM.
I am going to get hammered for this comment but Andrew is being vilified for something that he was accused of doing around 20 YEARS AGO and has never turned on his family and I still recall after not having seen my niece for about a year going to pick her up at her mothers house and this person answering the door who looked about 23 and it was my 13 year old niece I still remember thinking I don’t want my 13 year old niece associating with herself. Harry is a viper and family doesn’t seem to mean tit to either him or the scum he married

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 39
I’m a bit dense I know but why are foreigners coming over to celebrate our Jubilee if they despise the idea of a royal family they think are racist, colonists and are all round twats.
[Raises hand] Me, me, I know:
Because they're hypocritical arseholes. Like 666 and Duchess Samara, the King and Kween of Hypocrisy (they'll be King and Kween of f.a. else 🤣🤣).xx

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Or like something from Dr. Seuss.
It would be OK ish, if it didn't have those silver (platinum?) scroll thingys all over it ...... but perhaps they are there as a 'sweet nod' to Smegs calligraphy skills! 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
A look back at the Diamond Jubilee. Can't believe it was 10 years ago. And pre Smeg

• Heart
Reactions: 32
I am going to get hammered for this comment but Andrew is being vilified for something that he was accused of doing around 20 YEARS AGO and has never turned on his family and I still recall after not having seen my niece for about a year going to pick her up at her mothers house and this person answering the door who looked about 23 and it was my 13 year old niece I still remember thinking I don’t want my 13 year old niece associating with herself. Harry is a viper and family doesn’t seem to mean tit to either him or the scum he married
That is what I do not understand. VG didn't take PA to court until the very last days of the NY extension to make such claims. If that makes sense.
There was a video of a prominent American professor or lawyer back in a thread before the verdict. He said VG had him on her list of clients but he was saying he wasn't even near when they were supposed to meet.
Wonder what happened there.

• Wow
Reactions: 27
They will be given protection? Hearing protection to shield them from the booing public I presume?

1654065479610.png

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 34
Oi, Pinocchio, get back to Montecito!
Make that a Thread title suggestion!!! I’d vote for you!!!
I am sorry I wasn't around for the latest in the life of the ho and her hapless eunach. Had a bad time as my mother suddenly got sick then died. Am back ready to stick it to these two grifters!!!!!!
Dear @DollyBlue so sorry to hear about your loss, a sudden death doesn’t give you any time to prepare, we lost mum suddenly a few years ago and the shock of it will hit you in waves, be kind to yourself and when you have “duck it” days go with them, housework etc can wait …. come to us, even if you don’t feel like talking , there will be plenty of comments about the gruesomes to make you smirk 😜
1654066088988.gif

• Heart
Reactions: 28
The mol reports that The Gruesomes plan to 'keep it simple' and not overshadow TQ ........ big of them eh?
They will attend the service at St Pauls on Friday and the pop concert on Saturday. Looking at the line up for the pop concert that will be their penance for daring to show up at all.

Still waiting for the bombshell excuse why, at least madam and the flatpacks, are unable to attend. 🤞

• Haha
  • Heart
A look back at the Diamond Jubilee. Can't believe it was 10 years ago. And pre Smeg

How lovely, and hey - it was all about HM as it should have been. No distractions about unwanted hos turning up with cardboard cutouts, no will they won't they for weeks beforehand. Everyone looked excited and happy - even Haz (gawd how he's aged and lowered himself).

• Heart
That is what I do not understand. VG didn't take PA to court until the very last days of the NY extension to make such claims. If that makes sense.
There was a video of a prominent American professor or lawyer back in a thread before the verdict. He said VG had him on her list of clients but he was saying he wasn't even near when they were supposed to meet.
Wonder what happened there.
Somehow the fact that VG took out a civil case for damages & this was settled out of Court (as is routine) has not stuck.
VG was not under age at the time of the consensual shag so there is no criminal charge to be made.
She was well past puberty so no hint of paedophilia.
The trafficking offence that he might have been charged with now did not exist then & cannot be retrospectively applied.
PA has lousy choice of friends, poor judgement, overwhelming sense of entitlement & is an arrogant git.
He is loyal to his mum & the RF.

But he’s tainted as a sex pest, so be it.

Reactions: 36
The younger Harry reminds me of Lee Ryan from Blue.
Both annoying twats.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
The absolute cheek of this witch to set foot in the country again after the allegations of racism , neglect etc etc…. Coming to gather more material for another Orca fake fest???
what fashion horrors await us over the weekend? More bird tit dresses 😜 lady you will get plenty to cry about when the Great British Public air their boos….

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
The absolute cheek of this witch to set foot in the country again after the allegations of racism , neglect etc etc…. Coming to gather more material for another Orca fake fest???
what fashion horrors await us over the weekend? More bird tit dresses 😜 lady you will get plenty to cry about when the Great British Public air their boos….

I hope there will be banners and placards as well as boos.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.