Harry and Meghan #190 In Texas with a Netflix crew, you’re disgusting, shame on you

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
DAMMIT 🤬

There is a flight coming in from Santa Barbara with blocked flight info. Due to land at 1155

E4E00B2E-4E2A-4684-8B9F-8CFAF0CB6BD5.jpeg

• Angry
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 41
Hold on Tattlers, until we see TW she might still have bottled it and it could just be that useless ginger tit she married.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
How brave they are to come and see their racist family in a racist country
This is it isn't it, can't see her Dad because according to Scobie he's abusive, yet they can come here back to the family and country that drove her to think about committing suicide, doesn't look good for her really.

• Sick
Reactions: 33
What does he want protection from ? Us seeing the flat packs? That is solely the purpose for this bullshitery

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 29
This is it isn't it, can't see her Dad because according to Scobie he's abusive, yet they can come here back to the family and country that drove her to think about committing suicide, doesn't look good for her really.
24 months ago thos is something they'd refuse to do and I'd actually their worst nightmare. It can only be a win for the RF as it shows they have nothing without them bit they won't ever trust them so they're just the same as Andrew and just as wanted. Personally I can't wait to see her fake grimacing smile and his outward fuming

He's got everything he demanded.
I think they've got nothing. They just have been ordered by Netflix

• Heart
Reactions: 27
The aircraft is a Bombardier Global Express. Just so happens that Orca owns one :unsure:

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.