Harry and Meghan #190 In Texas with a Netflix crew, you’re disgusting, shame on you

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Senior RF members are more concerned about being in the same room as the harkles than they are with Andrew on GB news now
Well firstly, I don't believe that senior Royals are phoning Dan Wootton giving him the lowdown on their feelings

Secondly, I wouldn't blame them. Andrew might be a pervert but he's not a snitch!!! You could have a conversation with him and not worry that it's going to blabbed all over Netflix.

Reactions: 34
Well firstly, I don't believe that senior Royals are phoning Dan Wootton giving him the lowdown on their feelings

Secondly, I wouldn't blame them. Andrew might be a pervert but he's not a snitch!!! You could have a conversation with him and not worry that it's going to blabbed all over Netflix.

Dan tit stirring Wootton and Lady building up her part C seem to be having a competition with Piers Morgan and the Royal reporters about who has the most reliable sources.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
The next PR stage by ...has started.
Harry and Andrew are not comparable .
We should forgive them, their crimes are lesser.
Those pondering the Harkles treason should be ashamed of themselves (my self included) for comparing them to a ''pedophile .''
Their critics are evil, the Royals are evil, they tolerate Andrew , yet shun the Harkles.
We need them back.
Yep.
It will end at some point, somewhere .
Waiting for the MSM.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
It's a bit frightening isn't it?😨
Like an alien from Dr Who 😃
Know what you mean, I recoiled a bit when I first saw the picture. It's different, I'll give you that, but not really in a nice way. But The proof of the pudding is in the eating so I'll let you know what it tastes like when TQ sends me a slice!

You've changed your hat to just a strawberry now Scotch, suits you! 🐹🍓🐹

• Haha
Reactions: 22
The cake looks like its from Lewis Carroll.
He created the Duchess with a baby that was a pig and she kept putting pepper on the baby.

Pig n pepper it!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
It might br hard to explain but I know exactly what you mean. Noballs has always made me uneasy but now he gives me the chills. There's something bad just under the surface that you get a glimpse of every now and then, and it's not nice. I don't think he's a good person at all, and it seems that animals and children sense this which is a sure indicator.
Apologies for quoting own post.
BIB, this is it, the thing that peeps out every now and then in his face. We've seen this photo before, but I can't remember who posted it on here.
F5CCFEB7-5F68-4530-9878-F6CFE1743E0F (2).jpeg

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
1st thought - where's the chocolate? 2nd thought - Minge bursting from the cake having borrowed Kim Kardashian's Marilyn Monroe dress and delivering a breathy version of 'Happy Jubbly Mrs Queen'. The Netflix crew arrive simultaneously, disguised as flunkys, Arabic race horse owners and 2 Lady Cs having got in through the servants entrance. Hazza then works the room, saying 'She's available for birthdays, weddings and Bar Mitzvahs you know'.
Madness reigns until Her Majesty's voice is heard clearly saying ' Ah, dear Marilyn, one can tell we were both born in 1926 can't one?
A deathly silence descends on those present, a tumble weed rolls across the throne room, a baby cries but is quickly hushed by its mother and in far away Montecito a coyote is born with 2 heads as Pablo has an inexplicable urge to check the china...:devilish:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Blimey, the whole Uvalde thing is turning proper sour now, with the authorities turning on themselves as more emerges about the (in)actions of the police in dealing with the shooter.

I'm not going to say she's Markled it as tbh murdered kids is not something to joke about, and it seems like the police had already made the pigs' ear of it long before she turned up. However it's on course to become a far bigger trainwreck than it already is, and if she's not already regretting having involved herself in and associated herself with the aftermath, I suspect she soon will.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 32
Unfortunately, I think the royal family are on to a no win situation with this pair.

If they invite them to be part of the celebrations, it becomes the ginge and cringe show.

If they don't invite them, it can lead to another poor us interview. Plus there's supposedly his book where he could go rogue.

I think the Royals are doing their best, keep your friends close but your enemies closer.

Personally I don't think it will work with that pair.

They'll see the Royals at all the big events, concert, service, parade, derby and realise what they've lost and will become even more resentful.
Once ole smeggie sees Catherine on the balcony not only as the wife of the future King, but the Mother of a future King, and then she realizes Catherine will also be Queen one day, all he!! will break loose. Smeggie’s rage will know no bounds at that point, especially when she looks over at disgusting Haz and realizes she is stuck with the not very bright spare who will never be anything more than he is right now.

Blimey, the whole Uvalde thing is turning proper sour now, with the authorities turning on themselves as more emerges about the (in)actions of the police in dealing with the shooter.

I'm not going to say she's Markled it as tbh murdered kids is not something to joke about, and it seems like the police had already made the pigs' ear of it long before she turned up. However it's on course to become a far bigger trainwreck than it already is, and if she's not already regretting having involved herself in and associated herself with the aftermath, I suspect she soon will.

Sad how such a horrific tragedy has turned into a blame game. Those poor innocent babies, they are getting lost in the squabbling over whose at fault. So sad.

• Sad
Reactions: 39
I do hope that no one thinks any of us are homophobic, I dont think we are, but its the hypocrisy and lies that get us all every time. I have no reason to actually believe Hazno is gay - and I wouldnt give a flying duck if he was - but I think he's quite possibly bi. Fair play, but if an 18 year old black footballer can come out properly what's Hazno's real issue? I think one of HMQ's cousins (Ivar Mountbatten?) is out and married to his male partner.
People can think what they like, but the piss taking & mockery of the soft bromance theme in msm that is being built around Hazza is not homophobia. There is a collective clarity here that the lies, disloyalty, hypocrisy & blatant grifting that enrages & pisses us off. Humour & mockery is a healthy response & expression of that anger.

Nacho is another high-merching machine on the make whom Hazza is in thrall, see the pattern?

Who really cares if Hazza is straight, bi or x variations of queer? As long as he is with consenting adults that is his business.
However, it has long been asked what did Smeg have over Hazza to bInd him in? One theory could be that he is not straight vanilla, maybe something more, but would that exposure be enough to strong arm him into submission to Smeg, bend him to her will, when homosexuality is no longer illegal, equal rights are enshrined by law, & many LBTQ+ people live openly?

Many in the RF’s inner circle & the aristocracy are openly LBTQ+, one of the advantages of great wealth & privilege is to live as one pleases.

I thought Machos was a lurker at HoHo House as well? Corden met wife Julia there and they all seem members of this seedy tit club.
Aaaaah, the plop thickens…

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.