Harry and Meghan #190 In Texas with a Netflix crew, you’re disgusting, shame on you

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I see @Scotch Mist has now chosen to wear a more suitable hat to eat should The Gruesomes show up but I don't have the technical knowledge to know how to alter mine!
In fact I'm sure Scotch changed mine before and gave me this hat, will she be so kind again or do I have to suffer ........ if so it won't be in silence as you will hear me barfing up the length and breadth of this land if they come and I have to eat it.
PLeeeeeeeeese Scotch help me! A nice meringue or Victoria sandwich would go down a treat!

On a more somber note I'm so sorry for your loss @DollyBlue, mother's have that special place in your heart, treasure all the memories of the good times you spent together. ❤
Hamster can I have a cake as well on my head? An eccles cake would be nice but don't know if you can do it. I could be in trouble as I've got about 5 heavy-duty tinfoil hats to munch through possibly. Kittypops might need a muffin as well.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
There’s a circus in the town in the town
Number 2 is going down going down
The wife is a piece of shiiiitteee
There’s a circus in the town in the town
Forgot the tune 🤣
There’s a tavern in the town 😘

I adore our football chants - so some of my suggestions are based around the terraces - so in my own head I am actually singing (Adam’s family theme)

They’re back here and they’re whinging
The Brits all stand here cringing
His hair it keeps recinding
The Harkle family

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Harkles appearances will be strictly limited says Tom Hanks

I would too and/or turn my back on them
I would like to see cheers for the rest of the Royals as they pass and if those two do come along, silence and turned backs until they have moved on. NF would have a hard time editing that out!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Minor confirmation of:

Relevant the security part, the chances now of figuring out :
who got accreditation (many sub-studios, in name unrelated)
who could possibly be contracted on one time basis.
Which places they will film(charities) (which will be shown in the Netflix thing) are about zero until aired.

Example the Avivo Group is Charles wind farms, Queens insurance (trusts) and the facility owner of the Surrey (Netflix studio.)
They may not film the Jubilee ''events'' but...

Reactions: 15
Minor confirmation of:

Relevant the security part, the chances now of figuring out :
who got accreditation (many sub-studios, in name unrelated)
who could possibly be contracted on one time basis.
Which places they will film(charities) (which will be shown in the Netflix thing) are about zero until aired.

Example the Avivo Group is Charles wind farms, Queens insurance (trusts) and the facility owner of the Surrey (Netflix studio.)
They may not film the Jubilee ''events'' but...
They've created a minefield about transparency though - this is what rich people do

• Heart
Reactions: 18
What is Prince Andrew seeking to make amends for exactly? When he says he is innocent?

Also, does anyone else feel like the Archbishop talks too much?

• Sick
Reactions: 38
If the RF can forgive her toxicity then why can't she forgive TM

I don’t usually condone violence but I wish someone would give scoobie a bloody good slap for all the bullshit he spouts, he’s an irritating twit of the highest order.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
I do hope that no one thinks any of us are homophobic, I dont think we are, but its the hypocrisy and lies that get us all every time. I have no reason to actually believe Hazno is gay - and I wouldnt give a flying duck if he was - but I think he's quite possibly bi. Fair play, but if an 18 year old black footballer can come out properly what's Hazno's real issue? I think one of HMQ's cousins (Ivar Mountbatten?) is out and married to his male partner.
I’m gay, I hang out with you all, and I don’t think anyone’s homophobic! But I also don’t think Hazno is gay or even bi. My gaydar doesn’t remotely ping with him and I’m damn accurate! He’s just always been happiest with blokes - it’s what he’s always known, more than any other element of his life. Ludgrove, Eton, the army - all male living, lads together, etc. The polo love affair is just a funny joke and his various bromances are ripe for the piss taking!

• Heart
Reactions: 62
okey dokey I could put their names in front - so something like this?

Smegzy give that horse its tail back

Harry, Harry is that right you can sing Falsetto now?

Smegzy, Smegzy wanna buy any bunion cream? 😆
Airports that way ↖

Yacht moored nearby we are sailing

Where's your Goblin dress Gremlin.

Where's your titty bottle tatbag.

Montishto morons

• Haha
Reactions: 28
What is Prince Andrew seeking to make amends for exactly? When he says he is innocent?

''Letting the side down''
By associating with Epstein.
History will be interesting on this, now it's all established so it doesn't matter .

Here another set of visitors associating after Epstein's conviction :
Archbishop talks to much, but it's desired.
The previous ones did also.

• Wow
Reactions: 17

Welby already issuing a clarifying statement, responding to ITV's tweets......

Wonder where the pressure is coming from on this. ITV must have believed he was referring to PA. Or intended to set the narrative.

All a bit strange, isn't it?

Screenshot_20220531-184452.png

• Wow
Reactions: 17
I was also wondering if it's some kind of upmarket timeshare thing. :LOL:

I thought, after the Captain Tequila photos, he was quitting the booze business and taking over his late father's company, so what happened to that, I wonder.

Clearly the RF can exert a bit of pressure on individuals to "behave" when they want to.

And maybe a bit of pressure on Welby as well. Presumably Andrew is just the start, and we will be duly instructed to "forgive" the Harkles as well.

View attachment 1308246
Yeah. I’m not good at taking instruction. That’s why I’m self-employed 😜

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
If people on the sidelines of the events shout 'boo' at the Harkles, the Harkles will pretend the Boos' are for everyone else.

So, a 'boo' will just not do.
They have to shout something Harkle specific.

Sussexes go home?

Harry and Meghan get lost?

Harkles get out?
What?
HEY Harry! You wife is a Ho, but none want a Go. duck off and take the Tart with you.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Even though I'm not happy they are supposed to be coming, as long as they stay out of public view and there are no photos of them then I can relax a bit!

Reactions: 25
At this point I'd much rather see KK than the Harkles.
I’m hoping the Kardashian’s get more coverage over in the States, than those two, while they’re all here. I’d love to see the States full on cancel them because they finally see through them (some Americans seem pretty good at the whole cancel culture thing, when there’s a will). Neither of them deserve ANY publicity, good or bad. They deserve to be consigned to the “where are they now? Though no one gives a crap” section of Hazbeen z listers. I’m sick of seeing them everywhere. I’m sick of the media churning out jackanory stories. I’m sick of their constant PR bullshit….. yet I still read it all, comment on it all and let them live rent free in my mind - I need a word with myself 🙄

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.