Harry and Meghan #190 In Texas with a Netflix crew, you’re disgusting, shame on you

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe instead of " boo," the crowds should yell, " we are not racists"
Obvious who thats directed at.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
well here's my thoughts, as I have finally caught up on so many fast moving pages.
1). Wills and Mike hug and fun play, would he look like that if the Sharkles were coming? That relationship is so solid and special, he even looked quite emotional when they hugged. I bet, Mike is his new constant bro. Haz bean is a complete aRse
2). why would she dare to go to Texas and risk all the bad press if she wasn't riding a crest of a wave of trending, and having to get some new photo ops in and some extra £££££. by selling to all those outlets. Haz, couldn't do it as it would be trading of his mum's death.
3). If they come for the Jubilee, will they risk the booing, egging, tomato optics ??? my view is No way Jose\Pablo ;)
4) they can't get their photo ops so why come ?

I will be really surprised if they come, but if they do, they will be very careful where they go and have security everywhere in danger of egging and tomato splats .... OMG would love some photos of posh badly fitted frock with tomato splatter. Yes please !
I thought that PW looked quite emotional too - I like to think Zara and Mike are really close to him and Kate and very supportive, as I believe Sophie is too. I do think there will be a forward facing bravado to give a happy family vibe during this weekend as I doubt anyone wants to cause any drama for TQ‘s sake.

A part of me hopes that behind closed doors they really let the Calicunts have both barrels and don’t discuss anything in front of them. Eug and The Harkles will be massively out numbered by the rest of TRF - so I hope they are made to feel unwelcome, uncomfortable and might finally get the message that they are not needed or wanted.

We will have to wait and keep a beady eye open for any slips in body language etc. but I am betting Smegzy will get as close to PW and Kate as possible to ensure there are plenty of photos of her as proof she is still a loved family member.
It turns my stomach that they will be here. And I hope she wears white so the tomatoe splats show up nice and clearly for the photos. 🍅🍅🍅🍅 😄

• Haha
Reactions: 29
TBH, enough with the Markle family talking to the press. They should take a cue book from the Middletons and keep their mouths shut.

No wonder people think we Americans have no class. Seriously. Ugh. 🤮
Oh, don’t worry, there are people with no class everywhere. You just have a bigger population.

• Haha
  • Heart
I thought Machos was a lurker at HoHo House as well? Corden met wife Julia there and they all seem members of this seedy tit club.

I've never listened to Tom Jnr before and don't know much about him, but he seemed normal, honest and genuine when he was talking to Dan Wootton. Dignified, quietly angry, not trashy at all. Everything Tom said was true, but I thought it was interesting that Dan Wootton didn't want to dwell on the fact that the SS are behind the vile trolling of Tom's father. That it was Minge directing them, therefore Noballs as well. The elephant in the room, it is neither acknowledged nor questioned that the future King of England's son is actively involved in trolling and directing hate posts against a sick man.
Anyway if I were Thomas senior I'd be glad son Tom was in my corner. Glad he said what he did on GB News, it needed saying a long time ago.
Not true @DoubleOld that we think Americans have no class btw.x
I noticed that too, that Dan quickly moved him along after he mentioned Smeg was behind the SS. But why?

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 20
Latest Lady C plunging right in.

Smeg reaching out to Thomas? Lady C did not wish her participation in Thomas Markle's visit to be made public but believes Karl Larsen leaked details to The Mirror. Karl Larsen still photographs the Harkles at polo and has betrayed Thomas. He has also promoted the idea of Smeg's camp wishing to reconcile with Thomas. Trying to improve Smeg's image prior to arriving in UK for Jubbly. Total lie.

Haz and PW healing rift? Leaked to The Mirror from the Harkle's camp. Smeg is setting up a situation where the Cambridges and the rest of the royals will be forced to be pleasant to them. Duping the public as to the reality of the situation.

Uvalde visit being promoted as an official visit? The Royal Family Channel on youtube have given this impression. The reality is that it was insensitive and intrusive and not endorsed by TRF. All the signs are there that Smeg employed a team to film her and they hold the copyright. Smeg entitled with no empathy-exploiting tragedy to advance the agenda that she is compassionate and a great humanitarian. What did Haz think of visit? He was offended that hıs mother was being mourned by people who didn't know her. Haz did not want Smeg to go but she needed to do it for good PR. (Thomas's stroke and Jubbly coolness were not making her look good). Not right morally or ethically but PR-wise yes. Many people will have bought the narrative lie.

Palace press office inept? Keeping the Harkles on the royal website gives them credability. They have not been taken off the official website mainly because TQ and PC are hoping to reincorporate the Harkles back into fold. TRF understand that some criticism is inevitable and they are trying to ride out the storm.

Fundamental error of judgement by TRF? TQ places family duty/loyalty high. Harkles are both troubled/disordered individuals with odious conduct.
Past manipulators in TRF were the Queen Mother and Diana but they were different to Smeg. Queen Mother revered royalty. Diana was pro-royal even though she caused damage to PC. Both were subservient to the monarchy. Smeg views herself as superior to the monarchy. Lady C not sure TRF appreciates this key difference.

Harkle's commercial failure? They are a tainted brand. Likelihood of an unwilling but financially necessary return? İn the US they can make more money (in theory) and can indulge their elitist principles.
Thank you Mardy for your latest patient transcription. I've no doubt Lady C is far more knowledgeable savvy and connected than me, but I disagree with nearly everything she says in this video.

@Cinnamon.girl how are you getting on now?
What with? Sorry not sure what you mean?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
I noticed that too, that Dan quickly moved him along after he mentioned Smeg was behind the SS. But why?
Possibly because he would get sued.
And realistically that he is part of the problem.
Regardless what fandom dictates, Thomas being imported to the UK and making a farce out of the RF was Woottons goal.
His mission certainly wasn't to create peace for the RF or even Thomas.
There always was the potential that even the slightest chance of meeting a Royal or worse Peg, would be to upsetting for Thomas.
Wotton used him, SS abused him.
It's strange, Thomas possibly knows enough about Hollyweird tactics, maybe he is just the type that easily trusts.
It was generally a good idea for him to take the hint from:
''I lost my father.''
There definitely was permanence in her statement .

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
So sorry to hear your sad news @DollyBlue - sending you lots of love 🤗

Someone found another terrible painting (in a charity shop) by the same artist as before that posted the Queen's great grandchildren - here is our lovely Queen on a horse:
View attachment 1307177

and here's the other one for those of you that didn't see it! The artist sure has a way with the wide eyed shocked expressions - maybe that's what it really feels like to be part of the RF!

View attachment 1307180

And...just for good measure - here;s a teatowel with cringe and minge: (no 6 is still sporting a good head of hair here!)
View attachment 1307185
Harry reminded me of someone, Peter Sutcliffe 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Too late.
Royal mission accomplished .:
View attachment 1308507

The power of ..traction.
Harkles are saved.
Robert Runcie did it better a long time ago.
A long period of silence from Welby would be welcome. He's got no business saying that PA should be forgiven over the sex scandal. Forgiven by whom and for what? Iirc PA wasn't convicted of anything apart from appalling judgment and arrogance neither of which are crimes. PA now has a label of p..do which is grotesque, thanks in part to Chuck, which his Fungus family will now have to live with for ever, unappealing though they are. Yet Welby opines that as well as wearing this label, PA should be forgiven?

The RF particularly the Queen indulged PA for years despite warnings, and he only came a cropper through JE and Ghislaine.

The Church has lost its way with woke flabby shepherds like Welby tending the flock. Sentamu was much better.
Welby should himself be explaining why he faked a religious ceremony, a christening no less. A far more serious "crime" than PA's and a breaking of his holy vows surely. He fell prey to the Venus fly-trap Minge, we don't know how, but he did imo.

I think it likely that PA's and the Hag's paths crossed frequently on yachts, while PA tanned himself on deck and Minge made herself available below deck. So Noballs is hardly going to attack the man who saw first hand what his blushing bride did for a living. And even if he didn't know for certain that PA and the Hag moved in the same circles, it's a small world and he's not going to risk it.

• Heart
  • Haha
A long period of silence from Welby would be welcome. He's got no business saying that PA should be forgiven over the sex scandal. Forgiven by whom and for what? Iirc PA wasn't convicted of anything apart from appalling judgment and arrogance neither of which are crimes. PA now has a label of p..do which is grotesque, thanks in part to Chuck, which his Fungus family will now have to live with for ever, unappealing though they are. Yet Welby opines that as well as wearing this label, PA should be forgiven?

The RF particularly the Queen indulged PA for years despite warnings, and he only came a cropper through JE and Ghislaine.

The Church has lost its way with woke flabby shepherds like Welby tending the flock. Sentamu was much better.
Welby should himself be explaining why he faked a religious ceremony, a christening no less. A far more serious "crime" than PA's and a breaking of his holy vows surely. He fell prey to the Venus fly-trap Minge, we don't know how, but he did imo.

I think it likely that PA's and the Hag's paths crossed frequently on yachts, while PA tanned himself on deck and Minge made herself available below deck. So Noballs is hardly going to attack the man who saw first hand what his blushing bride did for a living. And even if he didn't know for certain that PA and the Hag moved in the same circles, it's a small world and he's not going to risk it.

The cassock wearing old git should be pensioned off sharpish.
Hes a menace.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31

Exactly. You have to be found guilty before you can be forgiven

• Heart
Reactions: 21
How about, "pinocchio go home and take your juggler with you."

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26

I totally know why I feel the H&M crap so personally. They remind me of dealing with my narc, criminal, arsewipe family member. I have a huge, wonderful family...and this person. Every family holiday or event is preceded by the anxiety of "will they or won't they show up" (we can't completely uninvite them because of an elderly family member) It destroys any happy anticipation of being together (outside of this person, we all look forward to our time together) and we spend time trying to arrange how to deal with different situations. Everyone else is a jangle of nerves and anxiety leading up to any family event and "that person" rolls in like they are owed the world and we should all be grateful that they decided to grace us with their presence. They love making everyone uncomfortable and putting themselves where others can't avoid them. They are never anxious or uncomfortable, of course. When they don't show up, we can all relax and have a great time. It's got to be the same for the RF

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
It's a no-go area for the press, but Tom is entitled to his opinion and has a right to say who is behind the attacks on his father. Why should he be muzzled?
Minge isn't going to sue him, because it's true. Just like they didn't sue Sadie Quinlan. They go about it by stealth, in this case imo Noballs having a word with YouTube boss Susan where he works dressed as a monkey, and getting Sadie targeted and shut down. Remember Bouzy's hit list of troublesome YouTubers who he intended to target one by one? They're working together with Aphid. For the Snarkles, one half-wit half of whom is a member of the British Royal Family no less. Unbelievable but true.

• Sick
Reactions: 23
Does the term ''fixed'' here imply castration ?

I'm having a reading comprehension fail.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.