Harry and Meghan #190 In Texas with a Netflix crew, you’re disgusting, shame on you

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
well here's my thoughts, as I have finally caught up on so many fast moving pages.
1). Wills and Mike hug and fun play, would he look like that if the Sharkles were coming? That relationship is so solid and special, he even looked quite emotional when they hugged. I bet, Mike is his new constant bro. Haz bean is a complete aRse
2). why would she dare to go to Texas and risk all the bad press if she wasn't riding a crest of a wave of trending, and having to get some new photo ops in and some extra £££££. by selling to all those outlets. Haz, couldn't do it as it would be trading of his mum's death.
3). If they come for the Jubilee, will they risk the booing, egging, tomato optics ??? my view is No way Jose\Pablo ;)
4) they can't get their photo ops so why come ?

I will be really surprised if they come, but if they do, they will be very careful where they go and have security everywhere in danger of egging and tomato splats .... OMG would love some photos of posh badly fitted frock with tomato splatter. Yes please !

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
They've created a minefield about transparency though - this is what rich people do

Seriously, who gives a f***? Why do they need any staff at all? They are only attending a few family events and everything has already been coordinated by the RF staff. They act like this makes them so humble and relatable and wanting to be good team players. "Senior" and "trusted" staff - please, they haven't been able to keep anyone for more than six months.

I don't know, I am feeling extra salty and irritated by these two morons this week.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 40
I’m gay, I hang out with you all, and I don’t think anyone’s homophobic! But I also don’t think Hazno is gay or even bi. My gaydar doesn’t remotely ping with him and I’m damn accurate! He’s just always been happiest with blokes - it’s what he’s always known, more than any other element of his life. Ludgrove, Eton, the army - all male living, lads together, etc. The polo love affair is just a funny joke and his various bromances are ripe for the piss taking!
I agree.
He's laddish.
And a bit childish too.

Welby already issuing a clarifying statement, responding to ITV's tweets......

Wonder where the pressure is coming from on this. ITV must have believed he was referring to PA. Or intended to set the narrative.

All a bit strange, isn't it?

View attachment 1308450

In my opinion, the arch bish is a twit.

Retire him ASAP.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 33

Wonder where the pressure is coming from on this. ITV must have believed he was referring to PA. Or intended to set the narrative.

View attachment 1308450
Too late.
Royal mission accomplished .:
prince Andrew.png

The power of ..traction.
Harkles are saved.
Robert Runcie did it better a long time ago.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
Too late.
Royal mission accomplished .:
View attachment 1308507

The power of ..traction.
Harkles are saved.
Robert Runcie did it better a long time ago.

I overheard a group of people in a charity shop today. They were discussing Andrew.
They all believe he is guilty of sexual assault.

There are many more of the same opinion and their minds will not be changed by the spouting of the head prefect of a church that has fewer attendees than Piers Morgan's new show has viewers.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
I’m so interested to see what events they are actually willing to attend because so far, everything they’ve attended has been so carefully stage-managed. Remember Ellen when the audience was made up of women from certain charities? Or the fake awards that had no crowd whatsoever. Invictus and Vax Live were both safe choices, nobody at invictus was going to boo the founder (although judging from the long lense pics it didn’t even look like there was anyone there) and Vax Live was as woke an event as you could find. These events however are literally FOR the royal family. The crowd are going to be royalists and fans of the queen, the exact people likely to hate them the most. I just can’t imagine them being willing to be out in public at these events when the crowd isn’t managed to their tastes.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
My mother says I have a 'face!' so I could never be a Royal. If my mouth doesn't say it my face will. Apparently I "nurse my wrath", then I totally lose it.
I don't know how Kate and the rest of them do it, I just couldn't be polite to either of them, we all know she's going to be bleeping sashaying up those stairs with that smug bleeping face on. I'm in two minds about watching the Service cos I know she'll piss me off so bloody much. I've honestly never liked her since their engagement interview. I think The Queen and Charles are making a huge mistake.

As for rabid scabies, I'd like to slap him into next year and leave his ears ringing and his head burling, plastic pos!

Hope she's not brought her BHS hat though

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
I’m a bit dense I know but why are foreigners coming over to celebrate our Jubilee if they despise the idea of a royal family they think are racist, colonists are all round twats.
Elizabeth Holmes is supposed to be a "Royal Correspondent" she's a bleeping idiot. She's part of the Sussex Squad. Calls William and Kate "Bill and Cathy" or "mom and dad". She's so disrespectful towards them it's disgusting. She hitched her wagon to shmeghan and she can do no wrong. Most of the time she has no bleeping clue wtf she's talking about. I had to block her on insta because she infuriated me so much. Another American "expert" who knows duck all about duck all

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 44
Don't wanna see the American Idiots ( to American Idiot - Green Day)

Piss off Harry and Rachel (to Seven Nation Army - The White Stripes - think Jeremy Corbin)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24

View attachment 1308450

Oh, dear.

He's always clarifying something.

Wouldn't it be better to just keep quiet?

''Letting the side down''
By associating with Epstein.
The Archbishop is talking about victims specifically. He said:

"There's a difference between consequences and forgiveness. I think for all of us one of the ways that we celebrate when we come together is in learning to be a more open and forgiving society. Now with Prince Andrew, I think we all have to step back a bit. He is seeking to make amends and I think that is a very good thing. But you can't tell people how they are to respond about this and the issues of the past in the area of abuse are so intensely personal and private for so many people. It's not surpirsing there's very deep feelings indeed"

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
Rumours, rumours, rumours….
Spot the DM et al celebrating the ‘Arry Nacho bromance, three days short of subtle.
Tactical winking if ever, a gradual reveal to loosen any leverage Smegs & that SoHo mob may have on Hazza.
Possibly a useful chinwag between BP’s MiGs & DM etc to float the notion that the Princelet is not as vanilla as some might assume, not to distance him but to loosen the Smeg coercive headlock so that he can stand up straight (!) IYSWIM.

But as any foole kno the Great British Public are far more tolerant & less uptight that our stiff upper lips may suggest, & as many a Tattler knows we don’t give a flying toss about what Hazza does with consenting adults once the curtains are drawn*.
It is just that he is hypocritical whinging disloyal ginger grifter & then some more.

*exceptions include allegations about abuse of sex workers & cruelty to animals
I thought Machos was a lurker at HoHo House as well? Corden met wife Julia there and they all seem members of this seedy tit club.
TBH, enough with the Markle family talking to the press. They should take a cue book from the Middletons and keep their mouths shut.

No wonder people think we Americans have no class. Seriously. Ugh. 🤮
I've never listened to Tom Jnr before and don't know much about him, but he seemed normal, honest and genuine when he was talking to Dan Wootton. Dignified, quietly angry, not trashy at all. Everything Tom said was true, but I thought it was interesting that Dan Wootton didn't want to dwell on the fact that the SS are behind the vile trolling of Tom's father. That it was Minge directing them, therefore Noballs as well. The elephant in the room, it is neither acknowledged nor questioned that the future King of England's son is actively involved in trolling and directing hate posts against a sick man.
Anyway if I were Thomas senior I'd be glad son Tom was in my corner. Glad he said what he did on GB News, it needed saying a long time ago.
Not true @DoubleOld that we think Americans have no class btw.x

• Heart
Reactions: 29
How they have the gall to show their faces after accusing one of the RF of being racist and also criticising HMs parenting when he spoke about generational pain. If there is a god, please don't let them come
Didn't they also accuse the British public of being racist? That is what I really resent! I have never been racist in my life!

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
I overheard a group of people in a charity shop today. They were discussing Andrew.
They all believe he is guilty of sexual assault.

There are many more of the same opinion and their minds will not be changed by the spouting of the head prefect of a church that has fewer attendees than Piers Morgan's new show has viewers.
Of course, but there is a hint in ''Robert Runcie.''
Most people believe that the Harkles will not be back in the fold.
Time will tell.
The Archbishop seemed to have sufficient attendees (in the media also) when he had to deny the ''three days before.''
There are indicators that some of them were Royals .

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.