Harry and Meghan #190 In Texas with a Netflix crew, you’re disgusting, shame on you

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Harkles appearances will be strictly limited says Tom Hanks

I would too and/or turn my back on them
🤣 we've got such an influx of Hollywood stars at present!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
Despite what The Thing says about The British, we are forgiving and as much as we all want to, I think when the pair of nobodies who crave privacy turn-up there will be polite clapping ... for the sake of The Queen if nobody else. I certainly wouldn't boo them. When they go low, we go high. Remember that if we can people.
I still have the Duchy Originals Tomato Chutney and and a huge fishing bait slingshot.
You should see the...stain.

👿

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
They don't want to be liked in Britain , they want to be in the media (which they are) and inflict damage (which they do)
The stuffy,''racist''British don't matter, the Royalty element is there (which matters) and all that without moving a finger.
Imagine being paid to gossip about your family without a consequence .
And external factors are forcing your family to take you back every time, and concede more.
But yes everyone is disgusted, we are just trying the ''stiff upper lip'' thing.
This is why I could never be a princess , too much of a grudge holder and not able to maintain that stiff upper lip , more of a ‘I hate you’ look going on

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
This is why I could never be a princess , too much of a grudge holder and not able to maintain that stiff upper lip , more of a ‘I hate you’ look going on
The married ins recieve training.
Speaking lessons, manners , theatre in the past, constitutional basics etc.
Most fail the poker face that some born Royals have, but only some.
It probably stems from early exposure and the familiarity that one gets early with the media approach and methods.

I mean:
One car crash away from the throne-Margaret
One nasty polo accident (change polo for whatever action man Charles did) away from the throne Andrew.
One plane crash away-Harry.

• Wow
Reactions: 22
Oh, thank you @Scotch Mist it looks delicious ..... don't care if they come or not now! 😃

Now I've just got to change my avatar ...... this could take a while! 🤔

Wow - done it in record time! Doesn't it look splendid - should get a place on the balcony with this hat!
Love the new hat, and Scotch Mists strawberry fascinator looks a treat as well.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Latest Lady C plunging right in.

Smeg reaching out to Thomas? Lady C did not wish her participation in Thomas Markle's visit to be made public but believes Karl Larsen leaked details to The Mirror. Karl Larsen still photographs the Harkles at polo and has betrayed Thomas. He has also promoted the idea of Smeg's camp wishing to reconcile with Thomas. Trying to improve Smeg's image prior to arriving in UK for Jubbly. Total lie.

Haz and PW healing rift? Leaked to The Mirror from the Harkle's camp. Smeg is setting up a situation where the Cambridges and the rest of the royals will be forced to be pleasant to them. Duping the public as to the reality of the situation.

Uvalde visit being promoted as an official visit? The Royal Family Channel on youtube have given this impression. The reality is that it was insensitive and intrusive and not endorsed by TRF. All the signs are there that Smeg employed a team to film her and they hold the copyright. Smeg entitled with no empathy-exploiting tragedy to advance the agenda that she is compassionate and a great humanitarian. What did Haz think of visit? He was offended that hıs mother was being mourned by people who didn't know her. Haz did not want Smeg to go but she needed to do it for good PR. (Thomas's stroke and Jubbly coolness were not making her look good). Not right morally or ethically but PR-wise yes. Many people will have bought the narrative lie.

Palace press office inept? Keeping the Harkles on the royal website gives them credability. They have not been taken off the official website mainly because TQ and PC are hoping to reincorporate the Harkles back into fold. TRF understand that some criticism is inevitable and they are trying to ride out the storm.

Fundamental error of judgement by TRF? TQ places family duty/loyalty high. Harkles are both troubled/disordered individuals with odious conduct.
Past manipulators in TRF were the Queen Mother and Diana but they were different to Smeg. Queen Mother revered royalty. Diana was pro-royal even though she caused damage to PC. Both were subservient to the monarchy. Smeg views herself as superior to the monarchy. Lady C not sure TRF appreciates this key difference.

Harkle's commercial failure? They are a tainted brand. Likelihood of an unwilling but financially necessary return? İn the US they can make more money (in theory) and can indulge their elitist principles.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 37
On GB news next they will be discussing 'was it necessary to invite the harkles to the jubilee'.

No doubt it will be about unity etc but bet noone talks of their hateful words and accusations on the RF

• Sick
Reactions: 29
If people on the sidelines of the events shout 'boo' at the Harkles, the Harkles will pretend the Boos' are for everyone else.

So, a 'boo' will just not do.
They have to shout something Harkle specific.

Sussexes go home?

Harry and Meghan get lost?

Harkles get out?
What?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
More like a time share rep 😂 😂
I was also wondering if it's some kind of upmarket timeshare thing. :LOL:

I thought, after the Captain Tequila photos, he was quitting the booze business and taking over his late father's company, so what happened to that, I wonder.

Clearly the RF can exert a bit of pressure on individuals to "behave" when they want to.

And maybe a bit of pressure on Welby as well. Presumably Andrew is just the start, and we will be duly instructed to "forgive" the Harkles as well.

Screenshot_20220531-173832_kindlephoto-1428654022.png

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
The married ins recieve training.
Speaking lessons, manners , theatre in the past, constitutional basics etc.
Most fail the poker face that some born Royals have, but only some.
It probably stems from early exposure and the familiarity that one gets early with the media approach and methods.

I mean:
One car crash away from the throne-Margaret
One nasty polo accident (change polo for whatever action man Charles did) away from the throne Andrew.
One plane crash away-Harry.
I know @Evangelina but there must be a point where one has to ping that elastic band on the wrist to stop one smacking that bleep on the chin.

• Haha
Reactions: 38
If people on the sidelines of the events shout 'boo' at the Harkles, the Harkles will pretend the Boos' are for everyone else.

So, a 'boo' will just not do.
They have to shout something Harkle specific.

Sussexes go home?

Harry and Meghan get lost?

Harkles get out?
What?
I would shout a few things if I saw them ( and I have a very loud gob so they will defo hear me 🤫)

Give us, give us, give us a squat

Who’s the ginger with the solar panel?

Where’s your tiara?

Hazzno does she take it up the jacksy? Is that why she cannot keep her knees together?

and finally a good traditional British saying for good measure ‘duck off’

Any good?

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.