Harry and Meghan #190 In Texas with a Netflix crew, you’re disgusting, shame on you

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She tries to sashay 😂😂, it looks ridiculous and so out of place.
She's walking as though she's got a full nappy, and he's bandy-legged - either from 24/7 polo to prove his blue blood or from a furtive encounter with his frisky Mexican idol Machos.
We must cut the Stoat some slack here, as he's out of condition and middle-aged, and this endless thundering up and down while trying to stay erect is doing his bum in. His system's flooded with a toxic mix of oestrogen, uppers and steroids, his boobs are growing, he's got PMT, Alopecia Ferreta, the 'roids have shrivelled his manhood and he has a horrible suspicion that he's getting broad in the beam like his Hag. The smouldering hot looks from his forbidden love are tearing him to pieces, and he's a Stoat in torment.
And like tectonic plates, the Royal beady blue eyes, already close-set, move relentlessly ever closer together.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
If people on the sidelines of the events shout 'boo' at the Harkles, the Harkles will pretend the Boos' are for everyone else.

So, a 'boo' will just not do.
They have to shout something Harkle specific.

Sussexes go home?

Harry and Meghan get lost?

Harkles get out?
What?
duck off back to the States?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
I would shout a few things if I saw them ( and I have a very loud gob so they will defo hear me 🤫)

Give us, give us, give us a squat

Who’s the ginger with the solar panel?

Where’s your tiara?

Hazzno does she take it up the jacksy? Is that why she cannot keep her knees together?

and finally a good traditional British saying for good measure ‘duck off’

Any good?

Excellent, but they have to know it's aimed at Harkles and nobody else.
So the tiara and eff orf ones might not be suitable.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Latest Lady C plunging right in.

Smeg reaching out to Thomas? Lady C did not wish her participation in Thomas Markle's visit to be made public but believes Karl Larsen leaked details to The Mirror. Karl Larsen still photographs the Harkles at polo and has betrayed Thomas. He has also promoted the idea of Smeg's camp wishing to reconcile with Thomas. Trying to improve Smeg's image prior to arriving in UK for Jubbly. Total lie.

Haz and PW healing rift? Leaked to The Mirror from the Harkle's camp. Smeg is setting up a situation where the Cambridges and the rest of the royals will be forced to be pleasant to them. Duping the public as to the reality of the situation.

Uvalde visit being promoted as an official visit? The Royal Family Channel on youtube have given this impression. The reality is that it was insensitive and intrusive and not endorsed by TRF. All the signs are there that Smeg employed a team to film her and they hold the copyright. Smeg entitled with no empathy-exploiting tragedy to advance the agenda that she is compassionate and a great humanitarian. What did Haz think of visit? He was offended that hıs mother was being mourned by people who didn't know her. Haz did not want Smeg to go but she needed to do it for good PR. (Thomas's stroke and Jubbly coolness were not making her look good). Not right morally or ethically but PR-wise yes. Many people will have bought the narrative lie.

Palace press office inept?
Keeping the Harkles on the royal website gives them credability. They have not been taken off the official website mainly because TQ and PC are hoping to reincorporate the Harkles back into fold. TRF understand that some criticism is inevitable and they are trying to ride out the storm.

Fundamental error of judgement by TRF? TQ places family duty/loyalty high. Harkles are both troubled/disordered individuals with odious conduct.
Past manipulators in TRF were the Queen Mother and Diana but they were different to Smeg. Queen Mother revered royalty. Diana was pro-royal even though she caused damage to PC. Both were subservient to the monarchy. Smeg views herself as superior to the monarchy. Lady C not sure TRF appreciates this key difference.

Harkle's commercial failure? They are a tainted brand. Likelihood of an unwilling but financially necessary return? İn the US they can make more money (in theory) and can indulge their elitist principles.
So she seems to read here.
Fully bolded part:
Due to actions of certain groups 2 other places that she visited have flown under the radar, highly likely even Netflix.
Appearance of memorial visit in Netflix docu, would now count as irrelevant public domain information , yet in reality is a successful promotion of Meg.
Including the methods which she needed to get the entrance.
Places at which she could've gotten material that she wanted without the nonsense which created the forest&trees problem.
It was possible that Haz makes a phone call and Meg gets a ''sweet nod from the Biden's.''
What then?
Harry wasn't there due to aftermath of ''bonkers constitution.''
Just showing his face, would've remained the media and certain groups what he said, and ruined a approved and sanctioned papwalk (not by BRF) completely .
Archewell presence is a strong indicator that expenses were ''perceived'' as ''charity .''

The mourning of Diana is not comparable to this situation , and Harry wouldn't understand it that way.(He reflected back then on the mass hysteria which people sometimes engange in when a celebrity dies) the complex ''bond'' of fandom.
End of comment on fully bolded part.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I do hope that no one thinks any of us are homophobic, I dont think we are, but its the hypocrisy and lies that get us all every time. I have no reason to actually believe Hazno is gay - and I wouldnt give a flying duck if he was - but I think he's quite possibly bi. Fair play, but if an 18 year old black footballer can come out properly what's Hazno's real issue? I think one of HMQ's cousins (Ivar Mountbatten?) is out and married to his male partner.

• Heart
Reactions: 41
I would shout a few things if I saw them ( and I have a very loud gob so they will defo hear me 🤫)

Where’s your tiara?

Hazzno does she take it up the jacksy? Is that why she cannot keep her knees together?

Any good?
Wallis duck off.
It would be perfectly clear who is meant .
And subconsciously remind your surroundings to...join you.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Excellent, but they have to know it's aimed at Harkles and nobody else.
So the tiara and eff orf ones might not be suitable.
okey dokey I could put their names in front - so something like this?

Smegzy give that horse its tail back

Harry, Harry is that right you can sing Falsetto now?

Smegzy, Smegzy wanna buy any bunion cream? 😆

• Haha
  • Heart
Harkles appearances will be strictly limited says Tom Hanks

I would too and/or turn my back on them
Tom Hanks?
Bloody 'ell. Everybody is a Royal expert now.
Hope he's right tho.
Would rather have him as a Royal commentator than most of those we've got.

Hell, I'd rather have Wilson the volleyball than most of the commentators we've got.

Harkles go home.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30

Where’s your tiara?

Any good?
Brilliant!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Well whatever happens the media are going to go into a complete frenzy about it. Spin, interpretation, blah blah blah.

I think I may hide from the press for a week then I'll come out of my cave and survey the detritus!

Hee hee

I'm in favour of 'Sussexes Naff off'

Princess Anne might like that one, too.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
If people on the sidelines of the events shout 'boo' at the Harkles, the Harkles will pretend the Boos' are for everyone else.

So, a 'boo' will just not do.
They have to shout something Harkle specific.

Sussexes go home?

Harry and Meghan get lost?

Harkles get out?
What?
We need a sort of football chant.
Here’s a suggestion to get us started.

Who will 👏👏
Rid us 👏👏
Of these 👏👏
Traitorous Cunts 👏👏

Repeat as and when required.
For the more genteel amongst us, choose an alternative last word.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29

Or Yacht girl go home, your ship has sailed

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
There’s a circus in the town in the town
Number 2 is going down going down
The wife is a piece of shiiiitteee
There’s a circus in the town in the town
Forgot the tune 🤣

• Haha
We need a sort of football chant.
Here’s a suggestion to get us started.

Who will 👏👏
Rid us 👏👏
Of these 👏👏
Traitorous Cunts 👏👏

Repeat as and when required.
For the more genteel amongst us, choose an alternative last word.
We're here, we're there, Tattlers everywhere
So sod off you treacherous pair

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.