Harry and Meghan #190 In Texas with a Netflix crew, you’re disgusting, shame on you

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know it's the Express, and a poll commissioned for them, but where is this mystical, magical "Star Power" we keep hearing about? The "Star Power" the RF apparently lacks without them?

Obviously Express readers never got the memo......

Their numbers are getting worse, despite the big PR push. :LOL:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Sorry to hear about your mother. Hope you're doing OK.

And from the Telegraph.

This bit....

So, am I reading this right? According to the article, their liaison people are trying to find out from the Palace which events the Cambridge kids are attending? So they can try and get a sneaky photo op?

And please don't let it end up being that if the Harkle kids don't attend things, in order to appease Hazza the Cambridge kids don't get to go either.

Unless, of course, it's entirely the decision of W & K to prevent their kids being exploited.

View attachment 1306364
In your article :
''It is thought the Sussexes will be enveloped into the policing provision for all the royals while they are here.''
Tominey is clueless, they will have some additional security , and the taxpayer funded one-see glam squad.

'' For one weekend only, then, it is hoped the Sussexes will not just take one for the team - but be the team players The Firm once loved, and lost. ''

Fear.

''Meanwhile, The Telegraph understands that conversations have taken place to establish what the Cambridge children - Prince George, Princess Charlotte and Prince Louis - are attending, in a bid to match them up with their American cousins''

It was crystal clear that George and Char will be at St.Paul's
Louis to young, and Aldi&Lidl-too young.
Narrative :
Which ever children aren't around the events, they are automatically ''bonding , with A&L'' far away from evidence (unless...photos, and far away from leverage for RF , the ''they got the cold shoulder from us .'' theory.
PR churns out articles .Harkles get...royal dust and $.

It also jabs the...balcony.(Cambs kids)

'' As such, none are expected at the thanksgiving service - with the jury still out on their presence at Trooping the Colour, the Party at the Palace on Saturday night or the Pageant in the Mall on Sunday afternoon. ''
So what is the sudden change?
George and Char now-not at the thanksgiving service.
Either this is another concession, or the RF is enabling the ''bonding '' part, or the Cambs are removing their kids from the Harkles completely .

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
I live for the image of the Royal family doing this and it is not entirely impossible lol. Comedy gold.

I am sorry I wasn't around for the latest in the life of the ho and her hapless eunach. Had a bad time as my mother suddenly got sick then died. Am back ready to stick it to these two grifters!!!!!!
I'm so sorry to hear that 😔
It's awful however old you are. I miss my mum still.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 37
Thanks for the new thread and title. :)

Wonder how many new ones we'll have gone through by this time next week. :ROFLMAO:

How, exactly, does William "see" that Smeg is a good mother then? Remote viewing? Clairvoyancy? Good with one of those screw thingies IKEA provides for assembly purposes.....?

And good point from Clarissa re the Mirror fanfic article.

Also, nice pic of Big Willy and Shortarse, before he got those lovely new shoes......

View attachment 1301609
It was compulsive viewing on that thread wasn’t it - I got totally drawn in as this is exactly how I would imagine Hazzno’s divorce playing out. The most compelling thing was how alike I imagine Turdy and Smegzy to be - everyone else is lying, everything is someone elses fault, never their’s, poor me, the bad acting, the ludicrous face pulling, constant smirking. Turdy and Smegzy should get together - has Smegs reached out to her yet I wonder? It is another bandwagon after all. Has Smegzy auditioned for the Aquaman 3 film yet? Will Hazzno call them to suggest she is the best for the role. The parallels were scary.

I cannot decide if they will come, if he will come on his own as she will be with her daddy (excuse). I voted don’t know. If they are going to turn up my guess is that
1) they are not sleeping well because they don’t know what reception they will get.
2) she actually doesn’t care, the worse they are treated the better as it will be reported in the US so she will get sympathy and can spout off about the Brits again
3) will she take her ‘bruise’ make-up kit to add extra drama
4) will the flatpacks wear paper bags or blankets over their heads?
So many questions. This time next week we will all know the answers. Whatever happens we will have to live through it but I am so happy we will all see this through together and have laughs along the way 😀
If The Thing turns up I suppose everyone will have to accomodate her lack of etiquette. It'll be a long day for all the flunkeys having to deal with HER.

Natural position for them
It’s one of those things if you keep putting parts of your body it a potion for years it gets hard to get out of it ,happens in lots of jobs
I used to use a machine for printing cheque books
You flipped the pages with your left thumb and thumped the button with you right to get the printer head to work
,after many years I was left with a bent thumb on both hands
Megs past and soon to be future occupation is obvious just got to look at the bent toes crusty knees and being unable to stand with your legs so far apart you could get a linebackers shoulders through with room to spare 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
This photo is creepy. Noballs's right hand is coquettishly caressing Macho's left hand slung across his shoulder. He leans lovingly into Nocho's face, arms crossed girlishly across his growing tits while his lizard lids are closed in ecstasy. What s tease....
Noballs's modest moonbump obscured in the photo by Macho's daughter.
Male bromance polo intimacy, very submissive pose...! "Take Me, You Rugged Mexican Stud! All The Way! I'm Yours!" Squeak squeak !!
Just hit that bell!
(Baddy Language Tattler Style.... no Pussyfooting Around.)

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
I live for the image of the Royal family doing this and it is not entirely impossible lol. Comedy gold.

I am sorry I wasn't around for the latest in the life of the ho and her hapless eunach. Had a bad time as my mother suddenly got sick then died. Am back ready to stick it to these two grifters!!!!!!
Sorry to hear your sad news 💕

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Yes, he could start a rehash on some of Charles actions. Regardless where-interview or memoir.
It would decimate Camilla also.

The problem?
He has receipts .
Or simplified :
I can dump on Charles more than the combined media could on Andrew (ignoring Giuffre, but only her)
And sources have names in my case.
It's not me being against Charles or anyone else, its just knowing history.
And these are mainstream things, from a completely irrelevant person(me)
Backers are never conspiracy , they are history.
Really , Harry's Annenberg meeting is directly connected to Charles .
Santa Barbara to Royal Foundation.
Nacho, Gaetz, Foster, Clooney, Biden.
In addition to the above:
I'm not outraged about Sunnighill Park, because I'm not outraged about XYZ.
And because I know the ''how and why.''
It's the functioning of the Monarchy , since the dawn of times.
Sorry to be so daft …again! What does this mean…a rehash of Diana …but we all know their marriage fell apart and H was a child so how much can he really bring forth. Or I didn’t like that Dad made C his new wife etc etc . He’s 37 and supposedly happy so why the bleatings….Or do you mean something entirely different ??? ( sorry to be grilling you , but I just don’t think he’s that powerful but he is an irritation )

• Heart
Reactions: 27
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
It’s one of those things if you keep putting parts of your body it a potion for years it gets hard to get out of it ,happens in lots of jobs
I used to use a machine for printing cheque books
You flipped the pages with your left thumb and thumped the button with you right to get the printer head to work
,after many years I was left with a bent thumb on both hands
Megs past and soon to be future occupation is obvious just got to look at the bent toes crusty knees and being unable to stand with your legs so far apart you could get a linebackers shoulders through with room to spare 😂
😀😀😀 you could fly an Airbus through her legs air-gap. **

** sideways

• Haha
Reactions: 29
From the neck to the bottom of her butt, she's a perfect square! :ROFLMAO:

I know others in previous threads have said the same, and she's a Sponge Bob, Square Pants, but this photo just really brought it home for me. Jeez, I could almost feel sorry for her and her lack of fashion sense......not!!
Very behind in reading the thread but this post reminded me of the Lorne (square) sausage you get in Scotland. Her body shape does actually remind me of a square sausage.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.