Harry and Meghan #17 Not Thriving but Skiving.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m still not convinced re the gestational carrier. After the birth she had put loads of weight on - her face included.
Did she sit at home just eating donuts during her mat leave?!

Reactions: 14
Sadly I think that the public would have been ok with it...but she LIED and faked it for vanity,and that's what s made it so bad.
Do you not think it would have been quite “modern”, Elton nor David gave birth, Ronaldo, Michael Jackson, RobbyWilliams & wife, Kartrashions to name but a few All had surrogate, not a big deal

im not convinced by all this, she put a lot of weight on her face, which isnt easy to fake

Reactions: 14
Meghan
Sadly I think that the public would have been ok with it...but she LIED and faked it for vanity,and that's what s made it so bad.
Sophie had IVF which I think was the first for a Royal baby. The public definitely would have been fine about Meghan using a surrogate. (maybe not the queen) Working this all out is sending me crazy? I don't know what is real or fake anymore? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
See that's where my head is. She's 40-ish and age aside may have past medical issues around getting pregnant. I think we are mostly normal on here. Apart from Penny.And maybe Mom5. Oh and Lucy.
Actually none of us are normal come to think of it🤪 ... but seriously we know not every woman can get pregnant naturally or easily, sadly that's how it is, but modern medicine is amazing in many cases and all she had to do was be honest. We don't need details per se, just the bare bones "we had difficulties and were aided by a wonderful gestation carrier and our little bundle of joy is entirely ours, thanks to everyone who helped us." People would have loved it and related to it and it would make them more popular.
But no. Ginger bleep and fishy fanny had to play silly hide the baby doctors games. Again with the Streisand effect, cos now everyone is busting their arses to know the truth. Eejits

Here, have a laugh.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
One of the things I love here is one article leads to another. Whilst scrolling through yachtgirl twitter I came across this (apologies if posted before). Very interesting!
Wow! Written only a week after their wedding:

She just taps into that deep framework of crazy that was Harry’s normal.
She doesn’t even know it. But she’s ripping open a childhood wound and jamming her fingers in there.

He’ll make this mistake once, and only once, and hopefully for him it will be over soon. Then he can face his own demons, get stronger and never tolerate another crazy witch in his life.

Before he gets to that point, Prince Harry has got some harsh truths to deal with. He’s got to see the similarities between this hypergamous, dangerous beast he’s married to and his own mother. He’s got to accept that his mum was crazy and he’s got some tit to work through

If they used a gestational carrier then it begs the question why didn't they just tell us as Meghan could have milked some sympathy for that and was the rest of the royal family in on the ruse.
Because she’s a narc and wouldn’t want to look anything less than perfect.

• Wow
Reactions: 12
I have no clue wether she used a surrogate, but when the Beyonce fake pregnancy rumours were out there was a blind item about a celebrity taking Prednisone to look pregnant. It wouldn't be the hardest thing to gain weight even artificially if you were 100% committed to a lie.

• Wow
Reactions: 20
More tit thrown at them. Loving it.😅

Mr Arbiter told MailOnline: 'I really want to know who is advising them because they are wrong.. unless they are doing it themselves.
Not only this, Harry was wrong over the weekend. because 2.4million deaths is bad, 16,000 in the UK is bad.
So how he can even suggest it isn't as bad as what is being said about it is wrong. But then again, he is not the brightest bunny on the planet.'

Mr Bower said: 'The Sussexes have become their own worst enemies. They clearly cannot stand being irrelevant and ignored.
'In the midst of a horrendous global crisis causing so much misery all they can think about is themselves.

Constantly they push their obsession about their image and their financial income into the spotlight, and then outrageously harangue the public with their problems. Meghan, just understand: No one cares!'

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
This could get brutal

They don't come out if this smelling of roses do they? No real concern for a man who could seriously ill.

This bit smells real fishy to me:
'Tom, it's Harry, please answer your phone. I need to know this is actually you because it doesn't sound like you at all.'
How the hell would Harry know what Megz dad sounded like when he had never spoken to him? 🤨

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
Let me get this straight, so they believe in a fair press, who can shine a light 🤮 and question things which need to be investigated.... just so long as it’s not about THEM, or their multiple private jets whilst preaching about the environment for example.
Are they for real? What a pair of hypocritical knobends.
And now the only papers they’ll ‘work with’ are the ones behind a paywall, who hardly ever bother to report much about them anyway as they’re too busy reporting on politics/business/FTSE shares and whatnot!
74DAB8D0-41E5-4D01-B28E-26F729A64B3F.jpeg

Reactions: 17
Someone on twitter called Omid Scobie a Scabie 😂 He is a Royal Editor but mostly posts about Meghan and Harry who are no longer working Royals?

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.