Harry and Meghan #17 Not Thriving but Skiving.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So...it may be the cynic in me but...
Would it have been so bad for her to tell us that they used a gestational carrier...no we had to be subjected to rent a womb outfits from Amazon
Are we surprised that she has dropped all her 5 friends re this letter because it's not going her way to make sure the narc in her remains blame free...no because she doesn't do friends,just ppl who are useful and then when they have outlived the usefulness.. bye,bye
Are we surprised that they are trying to concoct a text trial...no because she's very scared that the reality of losing a court case is more than a possibility.
Are we surprised that they,(she) sent a letter...no .because it's nearly grannies birthday and...it's dawned on them that infact all this bad publicity is at last wrecking their credibility,which means no money and they are up to their eyes in debt,not to mention,maybe more discredit to their reps not paying their taxes,losing the court case.
Are we surprised that their son doesn't know who they are...no..because he's just another money making tool and will be endured only as long as he's useful
Are we surprised the divorce isnt coming soon..no.because she has come this far with the pita and hasn't reaped all the benefits yet,re his trust fund money which is the only thing that's keeping her from returning the kid and rings fed ex then exploiting the mental trauma and the poor me because she's getting old and that's even worse than being penniless in Hollywood...
No one makes a fool of me🐄and gets away with it.
Watch this space 🙈
Oh,nearly forgot....everything they do or touch turns to...........
💩💩💩💩💩💩💩
Now WASH YOUR HANDS.....and keep thriving🤗😘❤
Do you feel better now Yorkie?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
One of the things I love here is one article leads to another. Whilst scrolling through yachtgirl twitter I came across this (apologies if posted before). Very interesting!
Horee sheet :eek: That is SO eerily similar to most of our thoughts on her.
Excellent find, I really enjoyed that.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I know this has been said before, but so have the rumours about Megs using a surrogate/moonbump. Just what will Meg gain from faking the pregnancy exactly? She knows Archie is her meal ticket and some believe her capable of some hugely deceitful and manipulative stuff, so why not a real pregnancy to achieve it?

Note - this is a genuine question as I don't understand this line of thinking at all. I think she carried and gave birth to Archie.

Reactions: 11
It’s not normal. I mean, the whole Markle family are knitting with one needle, but surely you’d want to meet them all before you married into the family.
Not normal at all. They hadn't even lived in the same country before getting engaged? Who'd be ok with meeting their father in law for the first time at the wedding, It's not like they had jobs and couldn't travel. He could've met Thomas any time during that whole year. There were rumours that she told him 'enhanced' stories about her very sad childhood to make him want to rescue her :sick:

To be honest I think she's always been ashamed of her parents and that's why she kept Thomas in the shadows until she found a way to kick him to the curb.

• Sad
Reactions: 19
I know this has been said before, but so have the rumours about Megs using a surrogate/moonbump. Just what will Meg gain from faking the pregnancy exactly? She knows Archie is her meal ticket and some believe her capable of some hugely deceitful and manipulative stuff, so why not a real pregnancy to achieve it?

Note - this is a genuine question as I don't understand this line of thinking at all. I think she carried and gave birth to Archie.
"Technically" he is both legitimately their child, she just didn't carry him, so he's still her meal ticket, per say.

Reactions: 15
"Technically" he is both legitimately their child, she just didn't carry him, so he's still her meal ticket, per say.
But it'll expose her for lying, something she's gone to great lengths already to keep hidden (trial, for instance). Plus if she's up for exposing the royals with secrets etc, then they can just use this back at her, and surely she wouldn't want them to have the ammo?

Reactions: 8
But it'll expose her for lying, something she's gone to great lengths already to keep hidden (trial, for instance). Plus if she's up for exposing the royals with secrets etc, then they can just use this back at her, and surely she wouldn't want them to have the ammo?
Honestly, she's such a Narcissistic blowhard that she's probably convinced herself no one would believe it. I mean there's so many signs that would say it's true........I dunno what to believe anymore with these two.

• Haha
Do you feel better now Yorkie?
It's something about them that really annoys me,I bet you couldn't tell🙈🤣they had everything anyone could wish for,set for life and they just weren't satisfied.i do try to find at least alittle bit of good in everyone but .... I have failed with mee🐄and it annoys me that only we band of tattle brothers can see what's eluding everyone else.its like we are all living a really life emperor's New clothes..
🙈
The world's gone mad...the bloody isolation has done for me
I feel strange when I visit a shop..
And to top it all,I forgot my bank card pin number🙈🤯...it will be going with me to therapy for shock,never been known.i know what the prisoner felt like now🤯🤣🤣🤣
Otherwise ,I'm fine,thanks for asking❤😘

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Honestly, she's such a Narcissistic blowhard that she's probably convinced herself no one would believe it. I mean there's so many signs that would say it's true........I dunno what to believe anymore with these two.
Good point well made! 😂 I don't know what to believe with them now either. To think, I used to like Harry!

Trust an Irishman to pull no punches. Another spot on article.

He highlighted something that hadn't really occurred to me, that by hitting out at just those papers they're saying they only want the 'posher' press reporting on them and the dirty little commoners who read the tabloid 4 are not the type of people these two want to be associated with even on paper.Pretentious cunts.

• Haha

Maybe a medical reason? She looked pregnant before she married Harry? Maybe she's had miscarriages in the past? She did put on a lot of weight with Archie. If she used a surrogate it wasn't for vanity.

Reactions: 10
Trust an Irishman to pull no punches. Another spot on article.

He highlighted something that hadn't really occurred to me, that by hitting out at just those papers they're saying they only want the 'posher' press reporting on them and the dirty little commoners who read the tabloid 4 are not the type of people these two want to be associated with even on paper.Pretentious cunts.
Must be talking to the Odummers......taking a page out of their media script.

Maybe a medical reason? She looked pregnant before she married Harry? Maybe she's had miscarriages in the past? She did put on a lot of weight with Archie. If she used a surrogate it wasn't for vanity.
miscarriages, abortions, bad case of endometriosis......anything is possible 🤷🏻‍♀️

I think she's hating the constant criticism being a narc,must be hitting hard when she accepts the blame for nothing.she especially hates the DM for daring to go against her.what if to prove what a flake she is,they bring up the yacht years and the fake Amazon baby bump to prove she will lie through her teeth about anything,nothing is off limits.
It will all end in ...💩💩💩🙈...hopefully🙏

• Haha
Reactions: 15
It occurred to me that Sunshine Sachs May have dropped them as clients because they have not paid their bills. If they were the Sussex representatives in the US then they would have been fielding their media enquiries.
The Sussexes have probably sent out this letter saying their reps wont answer any calls or emails because they no longer have representation.
There have been no puff pieces in the knee pads magazines lately.
All pr is bargain basement. Either Meghan using her soho house contacts or calling paps herself.

The last official gig is the GMA prerecorded interview for the Disney elephant thing. (All part of the same company). So should be airing at some point today depending on time difference.

Where are the RPOs, where is Archie? They can’t all be living in Doris’s house.
I would say all the mansion / Chateau Malmont stories are planted fake news.

Megz is broke and they’re living with Doria trying to fake it till they make it ( ie never)

and just to add to it, check out:

thearchewellfoundation.online and see where this one leads
I don't believe they are staying in a hotel...hotels are closed at the moment. They will have begged a place to stay in LA before Rona hit...the Vancouver place was empty months ago.
As for PR, I read that Sunshine Sachs only has one person working for them in the UK. Their role would include monitoring coverage of their exploits in the UK press and reporting back to Migraine daily.....er....can you imagine making that phone call, reading out the headlines and telling her what her old friend Piers Morgan was saying! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Sadly I think that the public would have been ok with it...but she LIED and faked it for vanity,and that's what s made it so bad.

Reactions: 11
Some quite astonishing stuff about the connections between Soho House, Epstein etc and MM's role within all that. Plus the stuff H&M didn't tell us in their cringey engagement interview about how they met. I wonder how much of thatblot is fact and how much is fiction...?
I have no idea, Toronto paper seems to frequently link to the whole yacht girl thing, the links & Involvement of various other celebrities who have turned a blind eye & or been involved.

It’s like the whole theory on moonbumps Etc, like lots of the internet take everything with a large dose of salt.

I think we have to assume either she is unable to carry a child due to medical reasons, or that she didn't want to be pregnant for vanity reasons.

If she's unable to carry a child then we have to discount the theory that her niece is really her daughter.

If they used a gestational carrier then it begs the question why didn't they just tell us as Meghan could have milked some sympathy for that and was the rest of the royal family in on the ruse.

Reactions: 14
OMG that single man article. How accurate?!

"That smile, it has a look of desperation about it. It’s approval seeking behavior, please love me, and the eyes don’t match the mouth. She’s got that Borderline look, sometimes known as 1000 cock stare, and it’s just unmistakeable."

1000 cock stare 🤣 🤣 🤣 I shall never see that "smile" she switches on for the cameras without hearing that phrase in my head now.

• Haha
  • Heart
Sadly I think that the public would have been ok with it...but she LIED and faked it for vanity,and that's what s made it so bad.
I think if it were true that she lied about being pregnant she'd somehow flip it and make herself the victim again. She'd go on Oprah and get teary eyed and say she felt so pressured and the RF were so mean and people would eat it up and say she's so strong and inspiring. She's a professional victim.

• Sick
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.