Harry and Meghan #17 Not Thriving but Skiving.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Here’s the letter in full:

View attachment 113005
Meghan later messaged her father in hospital to offer her support. “I’ve been reaching out to you all weekend but you’re not taking any of our calls or replying to any texts … Very concerned about your health and safety and have taken every measure to protect you but not sure what more we can do if you don’t respond … Do you need help? Can we send the security team down again? I’m very sorry to hear you’re in the hospital but need you to please get in touch with us … What hospital are you at

If Tom was deliberately refusing to take calls from Meghan and Harry, this sounds as if he may have been upset at previous events? Maybe the texts from previous weeks or months should also be included!

What kind of daughter is so estranged from her father, that she has no idea he is ill, and has no idea which hospital he may have been taken to? To me this isnt the kind of daughter who has taken every measure to protect him!
Im not sure how any of these texts strengthen Meagain's case? They show a massive breakdown between father and daughter, but these texts make it look as if its happened weeks before the wedding. And all Harry and Meagain are doing is hounding Tom. (When he is having heart problems and is ill). this comment sounds more of a threat than concern!
Oh any speaking to the press WILL backfire, trust me Tom. Only we can help u, as we have been trying from day 1.”
The man was is hospital with a cardiac issue, chances are he wasn't allowed use his phone as it could interfere with medical devices. Also if he had a procedure he may have been too unwell to use a phone... It may not have been a case of him not answering, he may not have seen messages at the time. Very understanding pair....

Reactions: 18
The man was is hospital with a cardiac issue, chances are he wasn't allowed use his phone as it could interfere with medical devices. Also if he had a procedure he may have been too unwell to use a phone... It may not have been a case of him not answering, he may not have seen messages at the time. Very understanding pair....
It’s not the dark ages. Most hospitals have bedside telephones. Why not ring him and talk to him. Nobody can understand the emotion involved in a text. Are you alright? Could mean a genuine concern or it could mean are you the full shilling.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
We now know what a social leech Myrkle is. Makes you wonder if it was her abilities on her back or her knees, that earned her the starring role in Suits. 🤔🤔🤔
Somebody on DS posted an image of Migraine sitting beside the queen with her knees being a mass of bruises as one of the reasons the royals should really adhere to the protocol of ladies wearing nude coloured tights.
All I thought was "Dirty cow doesn't even try to conceal her best feature, the ability to suck like a Dyson."
It was bizarre that the auld biddies on DS didn't twig the significance of her battered knees. 😂 Maybe they thought the bruises were from her kneeling on a prie-dieu every morning for her 3 Hail Mary's and 4 Our Fathers.
Either way they brought out the race card saying she's black so shouldn't have to wear white people tights.:unsure:Which statement sounds pretty racist to me.:rolleyes:
She's as black as my arse, and that's practically glowing white. The queen's legs looked more mixed race than migraine's boney white ones.

• Haha
  • Wow
Well exactly and if she was on good terms with any other members of the family then she would have been able to find out from them. The fact is that she really didn't try very hard to find out about her dad.

Reactions: 14
That’s unbelievable. So Archie used to live in the Cotswolds with his 2 nannies and governess.
He’s Harry and Meghan’s bio child but a gestational carrier was pregnant with him.
No wonder there was so much kerfuffle about the birth etc.
I don’t know how they managed to fake the birth certificate and why she was so fat after he was born.
No wonder she is clueless how to hold him.
So where is he now? In the US?

Reactions: 13
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
That’s unbelievable. So Archie used to live in the Cotswolds with his 2 nannies and governess.
He’s Harry and Meghan’s bio child but a gestational carrier was pregnant with him.
No wonder there was so much kerfuffle about the birth etc.
I don’t know how they managed to fake the birth certificate and why she was so fat after he was born.
No wonder she is clueless how to hold him.
So where is he now? In the US?
Buggered if I know what to believe with these two anymore Campagne, they’ve got my head spinning with questions. Still, it keeps the thread going. 🙂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Well exactly and if she was on good terms with any other members of the family then she would have been able to find out from them. The fact is that she really didn't try very hard to find out about her dad.
Give the gal a break, she was nailing her prince to her bedpost at every given opportunity to keep him bleep struck and googling furiously for surrogates and Malibu mansions. Multi tasking is not her thang .

• Haha
Wow for the Telegraph that’s pretty scathing. Looks like the rest of the newspapers aren’t happy with their treatment of the tabloids then.
Wonder if the Telegraph are next to be blocked by them?
They’ll have to publish their own paper soon because they’re running out of places to hide the bodies.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
One of the things I love here is one article leads to another. Whilst scrolling through yachtgirl twitter I came across this (apologies if posted before). Very interesting!

• Wow
Reactions: 15
Wow for the Telegraph that’s pretty scathing. Looks like the rest of the newspapers aren’t happy with their treatment of the tabloids then.
The other press aren't stupid. They know that if he's gone after that first four that they could be next on their tit list. They need a (more or less) united front on this issue and will mostly stick together.

Reactions: 17
So they did use a surrogate 🧐 and they don't spend much time with Archie 🥺 sadly this is probably true. Do the tabloids know about the surrogate? If they do how come it's not come out yet?
And why on earth would a baby need a governess? Surely a mother would be more useful. 😡
Well maybe it’s going to come out in the DM court case about the surrogate...
Most babies with a reasonable mother wouldn’t need a governess; but Archie’s bio mother is Meghan.

Reactions: 11
One of the things I love here is one article leads to another. Whilst scrolling through yachtgirl twitter I came across this (apologies if posted before). Very interesting!
Wow! And that was written two years ago. Spot on.

Reactions: 12
I think it’s because the other newspapers can see that Meghan and Harry are trying to censor the press, or certain quarters of it, and even the Broadsheets won’t agree with that. Rightly so.

Reactions: 21
A gestational carrier. Hmm.That could be another reason for Ginger doing his nut at the press. He knows they ferret out details and won't want stuff like that revealed. Too posh to carry or unable to? Either way Ginger would hate everyone knowing that his wife was not the carrier of his child ... so maybe he's trying to disconnect from the press entirely in the hopes they'll leave him alone and their secret will be safe.
He's so bleeping thick he's clearly not heard of the 'Streisand Effect'
I wonder what dirty laundry the DM will air about her that Harry hadn't even heard off before... And how she'll try to deny it to Harry when the DM brings the receipts! 😂

• Haha
So...it may be the cynic in me but...
Would it have been so bad for her to tell us that they used a gestational carrier...no we had to be subjected to rent a womb outfits from Amazon
Are we surprised that she has dropped all her 5 friends re this letter because it's not going her way to make sure the narc in her remains blame free...no because she doesn't do friends,just ppl who are useful and then when they have outlived the usefulness.. bye,bye
Are we surprised that they are trying to concoct a text trial...no because she's very scared that the reality of losing a court case is more than a possibility.
Are we surprised that they,(she) sent a letter...no .because it's nearly grannies birthday and...it's dawned on them that infact all this bad publicity is at last wrecking their credibility,which means no money and they are up to their eyes in debt,not to mention,maybe more discredit to their reps not paying their taxes,losing the court case.
Are we surprised that their son doesn't know who they are...no..because he's just another money making tool and will be endured only as long as he's useful
Are we surprised the divorce isnt coming soon..no.because she has come this far with the pita and hasn't reaped all the benefits yet,re his trust fund money which is the only thing that's keeping her from returning the kid and rings fed ex then exploiting the mental trauma and the poor me because she's getting old and that's even worse than being penniless in Hollywood...
No one makes a fool of me🐄and gets away with it.
Watch this space 🙈
Oh,nearly forgot....everything they do or touch turns to...........
💩💩💩💩💩💩💩
Now WASH YOUR HANDS.....and keep thriving🤗😘❤

• Heart
There are some very deep rabbit holes to fall down! 🤣

Reactions: 11
Yacht girl on twitter

Some quite astonishing stuff about the connections between Soho House, Epstein etc and MM's role within all that. Plus the stuff H&M didn't tell us in their cringey engagement interview about how they met. I wonder how much of thatblot is fact and how much is fiction...?

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.