Harry and Meghan #17 Not Thriving but Skiving.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They don't come out if this smelling of roses do they? No real concern for a man who could seriously ill.

This bit smells real fishy to me:
'Tom, it's Harry, please answer your phone. I need to know this is actually you because it doesn't sound like you at all.'
How the hell would Harry know what Megz dad sounded like when he had never spoken to him? 🀨
Shame he didn't think that when he spoke to 'Greta'

• Haha
Reactions: 14
playe
It's been in my head since that last pic I made lol πŸ˜„

It was a great song I agree..and the Youth of today one also πŸ˜ƒ xx
played a few songs for my kids once. Showing them what I listened to growing up, etc.......our oldest then says "Mommmm, are you telling us you used to smoke weed?" πŸ˜³πŸ€”πŸ™„πŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈπŸ˜

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Looooool πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜ƒ

I didn't even know what it meant until I Googled it years back πŸ˜† x

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Looooool πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜ƒ

I didn't even know what it meant until I Googled it years back πŸ˜† x
Well in all fairness, I didn't either when I was that age listening to it.......But I gotta say, when the oldest heard the song and then strait asked me I was like "HOW in the ever loving FECK do YOU know what that song is about?!?!" He just looked at me and was like, "Mommmm.....really?!" πŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈ Here's your sign! πŸ₯΄

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Well in all fairness, I didn't either when I was that age listening to it.......But I gotta say, when the oldest heard the song and then strait asked me I was like "HOW in the ever loving FECK do YOU know what that song is about?!?!" He just looked at me and was like, "Mommmm.....really?!" πŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈ Here's your sign! πŸ₯΄

Looooool πŸ˜„
That made me laugh πŸ˜„πŸ˜„ kids say funny things πŸ˜„

When boy George first had a song released in 1982...my mom thought he was a woman lol πŸ˜„ x

• Haha
"Karma, karma, karma, karma, karma chameleon, you come and go, you come and go"
That's the one πŸ˜ƒ I had to dance to that in a school concert..with a group of us. ( I was 8). I was too shy,I was told to stick my bum out more and I refused lol πŸ˜„πŸ˜Š x

• Haha
When boy George first had a song released in 1982...my mom thought he was a woman lol πŸ˜„ x
The first time we saw him on tv my dad said 'is that a boy?' I said 'No, it's a girl'
I thought it was Kate Garner the singer with the group Haysi Fantayzee !!

The first time we saw him on tv my dad said 'is that a boy?' I said 'No, it's a girl'
I thought it was Kate Garner the singer with the group Haysi Fantayzee !!

I admit i can't remember my opinion at the time lol but my older brothers kept saying his a man to my mom lol πŸ˜€ xx

Reactions: 2
I think we have to assume either she is unable to carry a child due to medical reasons, or that she didn't want to be pregnant for vanity reasons.

If she's unable to carry a child then we have to discount the theory that her niece is really her daughter.

If they used a gestational carrier then it begs the question why didn't they just tell us as Meghan could have milked some sympathy for that and was the rest of the royal family in on the ruse.
Maybe a medical reason? She looked pregnant before she married Harry? Maybe she's had miscarriages in the past? She did put on a lot of weight with Archie. If she used a surrogate it wasn't for vanity
But then if she's so hell bent one me how revolutionising the royals, why not be open about it? Something doesn't add up to me

Reactions: 10
Yacht girl on Twitter is worth wasting an hour of your life on. So much of interest. Plus that video of a woman saying MM has a daughter lol
20EA729B-CCAD-4D6D-BB1C-6AB9FB757676.png

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Harry Markle is on fire.

Lol’d at this bit:

People only go to the Daily Mail comments to share their disgust at the antics of the Sussex duo, and if they make revenue from that, consider it a kind of public service that allows the public to vent their anger and frustration at a deluded duo and a pair of has beens

Thats true; let’s face it, we all go straight to the comments!
I actually think it’s the trying to correct his image in the world’s media that fuels Harry. His Vanity is his Achilles heel and he is arrogant and stupid enough to think he can Change it because he is a Prince and Meghan writes good word salad.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.