Harry and Meghan #17 Not Thriving but Skiving.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
People are telling her to avoid not doing this tell all interview, but I say go ahead... It'll show the world what a cunting gold digging fame hungry hoebag she really is.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Here's a thought Meghan, auction off some of the hundreds of thousands of pounds worth of clothes you screwed out of PC.
You won't wear them again and you can make a substantial donation to charity or those in need, rather than arranging to be papped mooching about distributing cheese sandwiches.
She's already got the ready-made Bedouin tent she wore in Morocco, I'm sure that beige monstrosity would accommodate a number of homeless people.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I wonder whether the queen will take away their titles then if/when they divorce meggy won't be able to call herself meggy, DofS but harry can have it re-instated or a different title afterwards.

Reactions: 10
I am so confused......what was the reason for leaving the UK in the first place?
Not enough paps?

It is quite comical to see a member of the Royal family outdoing the satirical show of C4 'The windsors'!!! Harry being pulled along by a Labrador, wearing an amateur bandana in front of his face, Harry being totally sidelined by his wife!!

After the comments made by Princess Anne, the pair of them are going to be savaged and held up for ridicule by the British press!! lets all put our feet up and enjoy the ride!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
People are telling her to avoid not doing this tell all interview, but I say go ahead... It'll show the world what a cunting gold digging fame hungry hoebag she really is.
Do you mean they’re telling her to avoid doing the interview? She’s not known for listening to good advice, so they may as well advise her to fly to the moon (and stay there) for all the good it will do.

Reactions: 9
Do you mean they’re telling her to avoid doing the interview? She’s not known for listening to good advice, so they may as well advise her to fly to the moon (and stay there) for all the good it will do.
Yes that's what I tried to say didn't get a chance to edit it 😂🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 7
I hope she does do it and makes a total fool of herself

Reactions: 14
If that interview is really happening, the hosts are going to really suck up to her. We know her character well enough that she would not go on a show where her views and perspective on life would be challenged. She’s going to roll out the usual trope about how her “mental health was suffering” and how she wanted to do something “more progressive” than the traditional Royal Family role. She will probably say that they are settling into life well in the USA and how Archie would LOVE a little brother or sister.

It is going to be as gushy as that with lots of her manic grin. I cannot wait to critique her performance with you all! 😂

• Sick
Reactions: 17
What's peoples theories on why they chose to leave the RF and the UK (Sorry if this has been discussed before ) My theory is something to do with the upcoming DM case ( Didn't they try to stop it but the DM refused ?) .... I believe it will show that MM told her Dad she didn't want him at the wedding and DM have proof it this . If my theory is right it would cause a massive embarrassment to the RF and they decided to run before they were pushed, still making MM feel like she was in control

If that interview is really happening, the hosts are going to really suck up to her. We know her character well enough that she would not go on a show where her views and perspective on life would be challenged. She’s going to roll out the usual trope about how her “mental health was suffering” and how she wanted to do something “more progressive” than the traditional Royal Family role. She will probably say that they are settling into life well in the USA and how Archie would LOVE a little brother or sister.

It is going to be as gushy as that with lots of her manic grin. I cannot wait to critique her performance with you all! 😂
Oh yes she's going to milk it ,she will come over all bashful and coy and the hosts will crawl up her backside

Reactions: 15
What's peoples theories on why they chose to leave the RF and the UK (Sorry if this has been discussed before ) My theory is something to do with the upcoming DM case ( Didn't they try to stop it but the DM refused ?) .... I believe it will show that MM told her Dad she didn't want him at the wedding and DM have proof it this . If my theory is right it would cause a massive embarrassment to the RF and they decided to run before they were pushed, still making MM feel like she was in control

Oh yes she's going to milk it ,she will come over all bashful and coy and the hosts will crawl up her backside
She wanted to leave the royal family because she wanted to be queen of Hollywood. Royal family has raised her profile.. She wants to be a celebrity not a royal. Her wedding guest list had quite a few celebs. I do understand the Suits cast being there. Then again surprised she hasn't snubbed them for not being A list enough. She only had one family member at her wedding. She has quite a big family? Where was Doria's side at the wedding? Just strange.

Reactions: 20
They are out and about again..

She must've been climbing the walls without the paps!

Wow. The photographs in this article show a really odd dynamic. Harry is getting something out of the boot of the car and Meghan unhelpfully places her hand on his back. She keeps trying to grab his hand and arm while he looks completely dead in the eyes and from what we can see, he doesn’t let her hold his hand. This is not a happy man in a perfect, supportive marriage, as they would like to have us believe. I think the reality of their decision is starting to hit home. I think Harry must realise that public opinion of them is terrible and he’s beginning to regret it.

• Sad
Reactions: 20
They are out and about again..

She must've been climbing the walls without the paps!

Ugh not again 🤮
And those trousers Meghan has got on are hideous. Harry will be lucky if anyone recognises him at this rate because he looks like a hobo.

Wow. The photographs in this article show a really odd dynamic. Harry is getting something out of the boot of the car and Meghan unhelpfully places her hand on his back. She keeps trying to grab his hand and arm while he looks completely dead in the eyes and from what we can see, he doesn’t let her hold his hand. This is not a happy man in a perfect, supportive marriage, as they would like to have us believe. I think the reality of their decision is starting to hit home. I think Harry must realise that public opinion of them is terrible and he’s beginning to regret it.
I agree she's back to pawing him to make sure he keeps in line and knows his place.

• Sick
Reactions: 17
What changed with Meghan's father? In the fight speech for feminism. she speaks about her father proudly 7.01 in (using the subtitle one because couldn't stand to listen to her voice again}. I heard this before. When she champions her 11 year old self changing the world speech. I find it so cruel that her dad bought up and up to that point she was really close to him.

• Sad
Reactions: 9
The link above is about Marianne Williamson who Doria and Meghan follow. She started Project Angel Food and dishes out lessons in spirituality for her followers. Quite an interesting read.
Another feckin' looper.🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.