Harry and Meghan #17 Not Thriving but Skiving.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What changed with Meghan's father? In the fight speech for feminism. she speaks about her father proudly 7.01 in (using the subtitle one because couldn't stand to listen to her voice again}. I heard this before. When she champions her 11 year old self changing the world speech. I find it so cruel that her dad bought up and up to that point she was really close to him.
Oh gawd I couldn't get to the end of that, she loves herself so much. She realized the magnitude of her actions 🤮🤢

I would also like to know what happened between her and her father. My theory is that she loved him when he was paying for everything but then the money ran out. Her mother reappearing after her prison stint probably had something to do with it too, who knows what poison she dripped about it all being his fault that they lost everything. Her dad also turned to drink when things went downhill so that probably didn't help either.

Another feckin' looper.🥴
Yes new age shite about praying and meditating to change the world (whilst making shed loads of money) 🙄

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
Ugh not again 🤮
And those trousers Meghan has got on are hideous. Harry will be lucky if anyone recognises him at this rate because he looks like a hobo.

I agree she's back to pawing him to make sure he keeps in line and knows his place.
Yep, this one was def staged more carefully than the first one. Dressed down, but full eye make up and 'trademark' messy up-do hair, and God help us, all that endless touching and petting and hand grabbing.🤮🤢🤮
He looks utterly disgusted and a very unwilling participant in the whole farce.Well old bean, you wanted her and you got her, deal with it like a man and tell her to do her pap walks alone or better still just stay home and play with archie doll like she claimed she wanted.
Pair of cockwombles. 😡

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
I was going to put this on yesterday but was so tired ..
Lol 🤭
Screenshot_20200418-040418~2.jpg

I feel sorry for her dad too. He brought her up and helped her and now she don't even visit him or even phone him.
It is all very odd indeed.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
Oh gawd I couldn't get to the end of that, she loves herself so much. She realized the magnitude of her actions 🤮🤢

I would also like to know what happened between her and her father. My theory is that she loved him when he was paying for everything but then the money ran out. Her mother reappearing after her prison stint probably had something to do with it too, who knows what poison she dripped about it all being his fault that they lost everything. Her dad also turned to drink when things went downhill so that probably didn't help either.
Yes, daddy's money tree died and mommy dearest had a half decent house that they could list as assets in any future credit checks by journos.

Reactions: 12
Wow. The photographs in this article show a really odd dynamic. Harry is getting something out of the boot of the car and Meghan unhelpfully places her hand on his back. She keeps trying to grab his hand and arm while he looks completely dead in the eyes and from what we can see, he doesn’t let her hold his hand. This is not a happy man in a perfect, supportive marriage, as they would like to have us believe. I think the reality of their decision is starting to hit home. I think Harry must realise that public opinion of them is terrible and he’s beginning to regret it.
I agree, he doesn’t come over as a happy man. Clearly from the angles and clarity of these photos, they were accompanied by a photographer, no CCTV here. He almost looks like he was forced to tag along. If not, then he’s a hypocritical little turd. This was everything he didn’t want 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 22
Sorry if you’ve mentioned it elsewhere and I’ve missed it, but who is your cousin? I’ve seen you reference them a couple of times over the last day or so.
I actually have not mentioned her by name.......but I will say that there's a thread about her here on tattle, which I admit to laughing at........cuz some of it has a lot of truth in it, and then a lot of pure crap speculation.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Why does it take two of them to deliver one parcel? I mean, if one was on his/her own it would be much less obvious who they were. They want to be seen doing their ‘good deeds’. This is obviously just a set up for them to be seen and the charity to name drop.

Reactions: 19
It's a con

It will probably be pre recorded all about charity work.
Yeah, it'll be a fluffy heart shaped 'interview' full of anal licking barfiness. No harm to my American cousins but they tend to be very gullible where zelebs are concerned while we brits are more cynical and like kicking lumps out of fake zelebs in interviews just for fun. It's practically a national sport in the UK.

YO, mom5 ! ... don't you guys grow any hard hitting interviewers over there ? like ever?:unsure:
You can borrow one of ours if you like. I recommend Piers Morgan on this one. He's a bit of a bleep, but he's not afraid to offend and rarely ass kisses his subjects (that's subjects as in interviewees, not royal subjects as he's not royal). Added bonus is that migraine asked him to introduce her around the celeb circuit when she was staying in London and they chatted via emails ... but then she ghosted him when she landed on the royal penis. To say he was not happy is putting it mildly.🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I wonder whether the queen will take away their titles then if/when they divorce meggy won't be able to call herself meggy, DofS but harry can have it re-instated or a different title afterwards.
Duke of Monmouth fits well :mad:

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Yeah, it'll be a fluffy heart shaped 'interview' full of anal licking barfiness. No harm to my American cousins but they tend to be very gullible where zelebs are concerned while we brits are more cynical and like kicking lumps out of fake zelebs in interviews just for fun. It's practically a national sport in the UK.

YO, mom5 ! ... don't you guys grow any hard hitting interviewers over there ? like ever?:unsure:
You can borrow one of ours if you like. I recommend Piers Morgan on this one. He's a bit of a bleep, but he's not afraid to offend and rarely ass kisses his subjects (that's subjects as in interviewees, not royal subjects as he's not royal). Added bonus is that migraine asked him to introduce her around the celeb circuit when she was staying in London and they chatted via emails ... but then she ghosted him when she landed on the royal penis. To say he was not happy is putting it mildly.🤣
I'd love to see Piers interview her but like Boris she's hasn't the guts to face him. We can dream though!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Odd that there aren’t any other celebrities doing good deeds and getting papped isn’t it? Or maybe they just do it quietly 😉

Reactions: 15
The latest pics are making me really mad, not content with the lack of positive feedback from the CCTV, the paps have been proper organised this time. trademark hand holding and back patting to show union (and extra bags of food this time)

• Sick
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.