Harry and Meghan #17 Not Thriving but Skiving.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think that we should have a sweepstake on how much longer the marriage will last:

a) It's pretty much over now, Harry's off to rehab when she gets a new dog šŸ¤Ŗ

b) Six months or however long it takes for California divorce laws to work in Megzilla's favour šŸ¤‘

c) A year until the royal family send special forces in the dead of night to force Harry on to a plane home šŸ¤Æ

d) He's already locked in the basement and she will be wheeling out his robot doppelganger for the next few years with pre-written scripts šŸ§

My money is on option b
I think that the Queen has not stripped them of their titles because she hopes Harry will return to the fold and it makes it easier to reinstate him within the family. However, if at the one year review this shows no sign of happening I think the titles will be withdrawn.

As far as the marriage is concerned, I think it will last as long as his money holds out, ie, not very long at all.

Reactions: 20

Are they in every furkin paper today?šŸ™„

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
Does anyone follow Harry Markle on Facebook?

How sick, desperate and deluded are the Sussex PR and MM? Sophie Wessex helped out quietly with making meals for the NHS, and the LA based charity posted an announcement an hour ago (8.30 a.m.) to state that the Sussex duo did two days charity work EXCEPT they didn't say it was the Sussexes, and as they aren't in the US officially theoretically their titles shouldn't be used.

What do they want? Applause, cheers and to be fed adoration for a couple of days? Why did the charity feel the need to post? Surely they are a bit busy delivering meals rather than to make graphics? Did the charity get 'asked' to post that notice on social media? It looks like it.

Trying to compete with other members of the RF is futile, sad, dumb, and pathetic.

It appears Angel food are hoping people will donate, now cringe & ginge have had their mugs everywhere!
Yes I follow him, he's brilliant

I really hope that the DM win the case and take them for a fortune,then donate most of it to charity....then publish every bit of true dirt they have on them.
Also read somewhere that hs trust fund has decreased, probably due to Rona,shame really,couldn't happen to two nicer ppl.šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚
me too šŸ¤Ø that will REALLY piss her off ,if everything comes out

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
First item in Popbitch's email today:

A perfectly framed situation​

Photos of a masked-up Harry and Meghan walking out in LA hit the tabloids yesterday. It must be so annoying for the publicity-shy couple, who so famously left the UK to avoid exactly this sort of press intrusion. Who could have foreseen that moving to the only city in the world with a more ferocious paparazzi scene than London would have turned out to be a bit of a blunder?

The photos in the Sun are credited to Jeff Rayner of LA-based photo agency Coleman-Rayner. You may remember Jeff as the man who previously set up the staged shots of Thomas Markle getting fitted for a wedding suit and searching for pictures of Harry at an internet cafĆ© ā€“ the ones that kicked off the entire Markle family imbroglio in the first place.

What a welcome to the neigbourhood!

Still, if Harry and Meghan need are in need of a silver lining, just imagine how small Coleman-Rayner's carbon footprint is going to be now that they don't have to travel too far to source these pictures any more.​

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
The amount of PR tit on the Daily Fail this morning has pissed me off so much that I've fallen out with myself! I can't even go out for an angry walk because I'm not allowed, but she's saying that it felt good to be out and about connecting with people! I swear........ fuckung morons!
I know what you mean , but the Mail is all about click bait, they have a court case coming up after that the gloves will be off , they know the comments are going to be negative and thatā€™s what they want. šŸæšŸæšŸæ

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Is there a link to that? That's big! šŸ˜Æ
Unrecognisable.:eek: She must have spent a fortune altering her fizzog.
Anyway here you go.

Is it just me or does this Harry look a lot plumper than the stressed and thin looking Harry of late.? If anything youā€™d expect him to be even thinner as they continue their slow motion car crash across the globe. Or maybe heā€™s just thrivinā€™ ya know.
No, he's still a skinny drip as far as I can see honey.

I know what you mean , but the Mail is all about click bait, they have a court case coming up after that the gloves will be off , they know the comments are going to be negative and thatā€™s what they want. šŸæšŸæšŸæ
Honestly, the idiocy of this litigation is crazy mad and highlights how incredibly unaware these two idiots are.
No matter what way this case goes ... the press has won.
If the DM win then that's brilliant and Ginge and Cringe will look like the fools they are and the DM dine out on the story indefinitely.
If the DM lose they will still win financially as sales and clicks will go through the roof from people wanting every last detail.

Either way the real winners will be us watching the gruesome twosome squirm when the DM drips out all their unearthed details on Migraine's past(hopefully).
Much tea will be spilled. Can't wait.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Is there a link to that? That's big! šŸ˜Æ
Sorry I fell down a rabbit hole this morning myself and read it in comments on a you tube video. One person mentioned it and the other agreed mentioning her classmates.
Tried to copy it to paste it at the time but couldnā€™t. Will try to find it again if I can.

Reactions: 6
Sorry I fell down a rabbit hole this morning myself and read it in comments on a you tube video. One person mentioned it and the other agreed mentioning her classmates.
Tried to copy it to paste it at the time but couldnā€™t. Will try to find it again if I can.
I remember reading somewhere that it was a class project but somehow Meghan claimed that it was just her. Typical šŸ™„

• Wow
Reactions: 14
32EDF022-D547-4D40-93FF-2B90FFA2AA38.jpeg

This blow up shows the trade mark Back Grid - Back Grid are a paparazzo company - that H and M have told where they will be so as to ā€˜leakā€™ the picture of them ā€˜doing goodā€™ They are the worst grifters ever. This information came from @accordingtoTaz on YouTube.

Reactions: 13
The link above is about Marianne Williamson who Doria and Meghan follow. She started Project Angel Food and dishes out lessons in spirituality for her followers. Quite an interesting read.

• Wow
  • Angry
View attachment 111930
This blow up shows the trade mark Back Grid - Back Grid are a paparazzo company - that H and M have told where they will be so as to ā€˜leakā€™ the picture of them ā€˜doing goodā€™ They are the worst grifters ever. This information came from @accordingtoTaz on YouTube.
This info came from here about 6 pages back šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ Keep up love, weā€™re moving fast on ā€˜ere! Canā€™t get anything past the Tattle Team šŸ™Œ

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
I remember reading somewhere that it was a class project but somehow Meghan claimed that it was just her. Typical šŸ™„
As luck would have it I did find the link. Sorry only way I lead you to it that itā€™s in replies to the recent
REINVENTING MEGHAN according to taz
2nd comment down is from AM ( one day ago) ā€˜Seems like MM doesnā€™t know herself as a person and has to copy everyoneā€™
Then little way down among the replies to that comment are the two from SusanaZ and Tam Sand ( both 21 hours ago)

She canā€™t sell them as she no longer has them. Wasnā€™t the deal she never paid for them - thatā€™s why the tags were left on everything. Didnā€™t her sidekick get them free and then sell them
on privately?
If she put that hideous green outfit on Ebay she'd be lucky to get 50p for it šŸ¤¢

• Haha
Reactions: 13
It's funny she had to call the papz, if it where Kate and William I feel it would have been a Diana situation, papz everywhere.

Who's looking after Archie-doll?
If they were royal, I would suggest ''the staff'' But they arent royal any more are they?

I know it may seem pretty silly, but Harry's dad has had coronavirus, couldnt someone/anyone provide them with proper face masks? Those bandanas wont keep anything out!

According to Hello on twitter Megz is giving an interview on Good morning America on Monday, sorry don't know how to link

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.