Harry and Meghan #17 Not Thriving but Skiving.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah, it'll be a fluffy heart shaped 'interview' full of anal licking barfiness. No harm to my American cousins but they tend to be very gullible where zelebs are concerned while we brits are more cynical and like kicking lumps out of fake zelebs in interviews just for fun. It's practically a national sport in the UK.

YO, mom5 ! ... don't you guys grow any hard hitting interviewers over there ? like ever?:unsure:
You can borrow one of ours if you like. I recommend Piers Morgan on this one. He's a bit of a bleep, but he's not afraid to offend and rarely ass kisses his subjects (that's subjects as in interviewees, not royal subjects as he's not royal). Added bonus is that migraine asked him to introduce her around the celeb circuit when she was staying in London and they chatted via emails ... but then she ghosted him when she landed on the royal penis. To say he was not happy is putting it mildly.🀣
There's a guy on Fox news, I can't think of his name right now, but I think he'd shred her a new one. Other than that, I dunno who has the balls to put her in her place, except maybe one of us??

Let them MO5!!! I've a colourful family album that I'm very proud ofπŸ₯°
us too ❀❀❀❀❀

• Heart
Reactions: 6
The latest pics are making me really mad, not content with the lack of positive feedback from the CCTV, the paps have been proper organised this time. trademark hand holding and back patting to show union (and extra bags of food this time)
Why it's almost like they read here to see what needs fixing in their next scam pap walk philanthropic endeavour.:eek:

God there's more crud about them in "The Sun" ... Monitoring Africa....want to help....
What did they do for the UK outbreak? Anyone??
Ran away and ...

Nope, that's it.Nothing else.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
I actually have not mentioned her by name.......but I will say that there's a thread about her here on tattle, which I admit to laughing at........cuz some of it has a lot of truth in it, and then a lot of pure crap speculation.
Hinch? πŸ˜‚

And she knows exactly where to look for the cameras!!! Disgusting!!!
That happens when they organise it.

Their arranged pap shows just proves how thirsty they are. Thousands of people are dying daily, she could secretly help if she wants but isn't, she's publicising it. πŸ™„

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Anyone else think Harry looks embarrassed in the latest set of pics?

Reactions: 19
Why it's almost like they read here to see what needs fixing in their next scam pap walk philanthropic endeavour.:eek:
Maybe they could put Lord Lucan, oh sorry, Archie in his dodgy sling tomorrow and take him for a walk. Just for us to keep the thread going.

He should be. From prince to click and collect.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I was going to put this on yesterday but was so tired ..
Lol 🀭
View attachment 112014

I feel sorry for her dad too. He brought her up and helped her and now she don't even visit him or even phone him.
It is all very odd indeed.
Meghan and Harry have been total bastards to their families and the only one they're not currently estranged from is her mother. Bloody hypocrites caring more about people they don't know rather than caring about those who have looked after them all their lives.

Maybe Archie will bin them off when he's older, drop out of school and change his name - then they will know how hurtful it feels.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Meghan and Harry have been total bastards to their families and the only one they're not currently estranged from is her mother. Bloody hypocrites caring more about people they don't know rather than caring about those who have looked after them all their lives.

Maybe Archie will bin them off when he's older, drop out of school and change his name - then they will know how hurtful it feels.
Maybe he’ll come here and ask grandad Charles to give him a title and claim the heritage he lost

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
I couldn't resist it lol 🀭

Screenshot_20200418-203524~6.png

Well said! πŸ™‚ xx

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Hinch? πŸ˜‚

That happens when they organise it.

Their arranged pap shows just proves how thirsty they are. Thousands of people are dying daily, she could secretly help if she wants but isn't, she's publicising it. πŸ™„
No not Hinch. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ I actually had never heard of her until I read about it on another thread, an insta influencer attempting to be like her πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Reactions: 6
For sure. He knows his whole family and most of the country with more than one functioning brain cell are wondering WTF happened to privacy and wandering in leafy valleys away from the madding crowds and pesky paps.

OOH, Kate and Wills have sent Ginger a message.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Why are they using the same photographer who was part of Thomas Markle’s β€˜photogate’?
The conspiracy theorist in me is thinking was that all a big ruse to get rid of Daddy M?

• Wow
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.