Harry and Meghan #161 Was the 16 bath Mansion ever their home? Are they together or living alone?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Inspired by Roman style, observe type of column behind.
In the past resources (artistic poses, anatomy displays and figural ideas ) didn't exist.
The painter had to look at ''something'' to draw, or paint so often it were statues of past times.
If lucky courtesans, prostitutes or servants would be used to pose.
Ignoring accurate commissioned works for Popes and similar.
Your dress style example:
Da Vinci's Salvator Mundi.

View attachment 976888

Niobe:

View attachment 976889

Her facial expression is often used to portray a repentant Mary Magdalene.

Juno:
View attachment 976890

And the variations of her were used as every shepherdess Arcadian or otherwise.
Thanks Evangelina, I think you are right. I've always taken the photograph on face value as a portrait of a society lady with a dress that sits lower than a belt. However, there must be some kind of Arcadian back story. Maybe, she is waiting for her ravisher to return from herding his flock of sheep/ attending a Bacchanal/ playing strip billiards (see what I did there? On topic!). Quite prophetic really, as Nancy Mitford was destined to spend her time waiting for her dashing French lover to call.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
QUOTE="recollectionsmayvary, post: 7860815, member: 258779
Anti-Monarchists need not apply. You're welcome to your opinion. Maybe don't get all snowflake about it the moment one points out you're in the wrong place? The key might be in your handle... we aren't known for kindness, Bub.

This!! My experience with people who advocate for kindness, is that they tend to be the antithesis of kindness. Let's see,
HER ROYAL WISH Meghan Markle said all she wanted was the gift of ‘happiness’ and ‘kindness’ for her birthday wish

Clearly with this one, our fairy princess was channeling Lilly James from Cinderella.

Then of course her lovely supporters:

The work of kindness by the Sussex Squad - Counting Acts of Kindness that make a positive impact. Small drops add up to an ocean of kindness.

I have not read posts from you prior to the Catherine photos, so I don't really have a sense of who you are, but seeing kindness in a moniker gets my hackles up. It's a very sad state of affairs when the word kindness has so many connotations.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Who also looks better in their red outfit than The Witch............
Seamus the Wolfhound would be an asset to the squad, his height alone will sort the trouble makers out and since he Is Irish he can visit @freda19 first with his Irish jig at midnight, she will love that🐕🐕🐕

The cats chorus will back him playing the violin singing Danny Boy!!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
QUOTE="Cinnamon.girl, post: 7861164, member: 174470"
Sorry @knoddle where is Queen's birthday tweet? I've not seen it.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
It's about 'ethics' - simply the choices people make. Its unethical for older men to pursue young women. Shame on those who think it's ok
Okaaay.....playing Devils Avocado then:

Is it ok / 'ethical' for older women to pursue young men ?

What age gap is ethical between consenting adults for you ? And is it the same for everyone in a free society ?

Ethics are subjective and are for the individual to set for themselves - law is not, hence the reference to consent.

No-one here thinks the behaviour of Epstein, Maxwell or any of their crew was ok. Shame on anyone who thinks otherwise.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Good grief. She really has no idea at all. Great shot of her underbite there too.
Turning into my mother here but she just looks so horribly common. The scragged back hair, the ill fitting and too revealing dress, the trowelled on make up. Just wrong.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
QUOTE="Cinnamon.girl, post: 7861164, member: 174470"
Sorry @knoddle where is Queen's birthday tweet? I've not seen it.

Thank you @knoddle. Was exactly the same tweet by HM sent to Mange for her 40th? If so I don't think it should have been, Catherine deserved much more public fuss than that and it puts them on a par. But I've not seen the one to Mange so am guessing here.

Reactions: 15
QUOTE="recollectionsmayvary, post: 7860815, member: 258779
Anti-Monarchists need not apply. You're welcome to your opinion. Maybe don't get all snowflake about it the moment one points out you're in the wrong place? The key might be in your handle... we aren't known for kindness, Bub.

This!! My experience with people who advocate for kindness, is that they tend to be the antithesis of kindness. Let's see,
HER ROYAL WISH Meghan Markle said all she wanted was the gift of ‘happiness’ and ‘kindness’ for her birthday wish

Clearly with this one, our fairy princess was channeling Lilly James from Cinderella.

Then of course her lovely supporters:

The work of kindness by the Sussex Squad - Counting Acts of Kindness that make a positive impact. Small drops add up to an ocean of kindness.

I have not read posts from you prior to the Catherine photos, so I don't really have a sense of who you are, but seeing kindness in a moniker gets my hackles up. It's a very sad state of affairs when the word kindness has so many connotations.

oh Jesus sorry. I just had it as my name from when Caroline Flack died. It was meant to be a double entendre. Ribbing the whole ‘Be Kind’ in that it could be read as ‘nevermind be kind’ but also could be also read, have the complete opposite meaning with ‘never mind be kind’. I was playing with semantics.

Thank you for the comments. Not sure if I’m a snowflake but I certainly prefer to be a little conscious of all viewpoints. I wasn’t trying to be mean about DoC and the airbrushing. I was saying wrinkles should be celebrated. It just depends on your stance as to how you will read into that. If you read my comments I clearly said I thought the pictures looked nothing like her and that it was a shame as she is beautiful. She is the same age as me, lucky her to have no lines, maybe a stressful life is not so kind 😉

Meghan is an absolute fraud and a vile piece of work. I came on here after the Oprah interview as couldn’t find people who shared my opinion in my social circle. But I don’t want to blindly hate.

My comment about reverse sugars just meant how sugars are sometimes blindly unable to see Meghan’s faults and then criticise others for exactly the things they praise Meghan for doing, and vice versa. I have read many rational and interesting, thought provoking and game changing comments here but I also do sometimes (only occasionally) see a slight blinkered one sidedness, which reminds me of the sugars own downfall. So when I felt peoples heckles were up about a insignificant comment about lines/airbrushing it felt a little off.

I like the Queen, I don’t believe in the Monarchy as I think it’s outdated but the whole Meghan situation has seen me definitely move more toward appreciating the institution.

It’s good to have a forum, but maybe we aren’t likeminded in all aspects of life but we are in one. I think I can work out what Freda will say about me, and I’ll take it on the chin 🤪

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Must be regional cos my lot always said ‘red hat, no drawers’ and always make sure you wear knickers when you have shiny shoes on 🤔
Yeah I’ve heard that one, and also ‘fur coat no knickers’, although that one’s quite dated now as hardly anyone still wears fur coats. Not in the U.K., anyway. Gawd they were judgemental, weren’t they? 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
That's a good point. From the wheel of your cage in suburbia come pearls of wisdom!
How can Netflix have been shadowing these dreary bores for a year without the camera crew knowing where they live and the address leaking? Why should it be a secret where they live? Has anyone ever asked the question??
If the parents at Ffark's long-distance nursery often see him with his Royal lunchbox but haven't a clue the family of 4 have royal blood, why haven't the camera crew filmed them at the nursery?
It's all a con. There's no Netflix or Spotify i.m.o., no house sale, no nursery, no PR agency, no nothing.

You should write a book. Suggested Titles:
"Views From A Wheel"
"Seeds of Wisdom - A Hamster's Guide To Creative Thinking".
"Fur Weekly: Get Super-soft Whiskers Now!"
"HinchHamster Tips For a Sparkling Water Bowl"

The front cover could feature a Cecil Beaton photo of Hamster in regal pose, with off-the-shoulder shredded tissue and tiara.
Brilliant Cinny 👏 👏 👏
I see it now: Scotch sans hat with cascading chestnut curls topped with THAT emerald tiara? Ruffled Hartnell dress and all? 😆🐹
Do you love Pink Floyd? Mr. Recs and I saw them in BC a few times during uni days. 🐖

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Yeah I’ve heard that one, and also ‘fur coat no knickers’, although that one’s quite dated now as hardly anyone still wears fur coats. Not in the U.K., anyway. Gawd they were judgemental, weren’t they? 😂
Now The Witch is the epitomy of the phrase 'all fur coat and no knickers'.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Here the low resolution Kate from the web, meaning that the quality is bad, and that the only valid formats that maintain quality are the photographers Camera RAW, and maybe a png on maximum quality setting:
web:
View attachment 976969

And here is a very mild exposure modification:
View attachment 976973

Here the red dress:
View attachment 976978

The pictures are not ''airbrushed'' for vanity and wrinkles, they are just not the HD versions which show every wrinkle, and for articles require more work, than any of the 3 photographs above.

Of course editing bad jpg's is a futile task as seen above.
K, I've had a little think about it and let the photos marinate. As a former part-time crap stylist and Catherine Stan I usually keep my sartorial thoughts to myself. People look good when they feel good and should wear what makes them happy...
There's a distinct Gunne Sax by Jessica McClintock/milkmaid of Sloane Square vibe about the whole thing. They're going for a Cottage Core Mother-of-us-all 70s/80s look in stark bleeping contrast to the grasping pit-stained claw of Smegamort. 😆 I don’t hate it.
Watch; next season every high school leaving party will be full of this tit. PERMS, huge frills. 💃🐑 Apparently an interview w/ the Italian photographer said he took 70++ pics but these were the ones PW and the Cambridge kids selected? 💜p.s. Can't find the article now, sorry. Too much on/off the VPN. 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 16
$15k a month on the garden? 😲

Smeg may have to start "watering" the bushes herself.

At least she's had plenty of practice. :p

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.