Harry and Meghan #161 Was the 16 bath Mansion ever their home? Are they together or living alone?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ooooooooh it’s almost new thread time! I love our wonderful thread o-dinings. From the anticipation of what our new (thread) title might be, to the fabulous recap and beyond. I’m sorry, but I’m a sucker for a new thread. (Once there was a parade at the thread open. It was regal I tell you! Simply spectacular). But with Kates Birthdsy, I’m surprised we haven’t heard from Meg.

Wow. Picture after picture……If those children exist, I hope Harry’s got them safely tucked away while the fur flies so to speak.
Happy Birthday Queen Consort Catherine.
254F8C06-8BAE-4DAE-9A03-F29AAAC3B25C.gif

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Re the 'red shoes no knickers' and 'fur coat no knickers' phrases - don't they mean different things?

Red shoes ..... is [I think] meant to indicate the wearer of red shoes is a bit common and most probably loose with her favours.
Fur coat.... is [I think] meant to indicate that the wearer gives the outer impression of being wealthy but the appearance of wealth is only on the surface. Underneath the veneer, they have no money.

Another phrase we all have a different meaning for is 'spitting feathers.'
Ive seen people use that to indicate the person spitting feathers is angry.
Whereas Ive always thought it meant to be thirsty, ie, the fox has gotten into the henhouse, eaten the chickens and is spitting out feathers and his mouth is dry.

Regional and generational variation is fabulous. Bring it on!!
Same with differing views.
Welcome it all.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Why thank you, I might just write a tome about my life undercover with the Harkles or I might develop a wellness book for hamsters living with tight employers 😁
I got my little Crown out today because Netflix were filming again but it's not going down well.... and Lloyd is getting very fed up of being paid peanuts 😃
View attachment 977190
I don't like to be pedantic @Scotch Mist but I think your undercover friend Lloyd could well be a Prairie Dog and in the interest of keeping him happy I have researched what they eat .... seeds, stems, roots, grasses, weeds, the leaves of flowering plants and also insects. Can't find them liking peanuts which could be the root of his discontent.

Ask if he can be paid in weed(s), I'm sure the Gruesomes will have some lying around.

p.s. It also says they are very social creatures so perhaps he's not liking the lack of visitors to the Monteshithole mansion. Seeing the same 2 people, 2 dolls and Pablo day after day is boring the pants off him!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
oh Jesus sorry. I just had it as my name from when Caroline Flack died. It was meant to be a double entendre. Ribbing the whole ‘Be Kind’ in that it could be read as ‘nevermind be kind’ but also could be also read, have the complete opposite meaning with ‘never mind be kind’. I was playing with semantics.

Thank you for the comments. Not sure if I’m a snowflake but I certainly prefer to be a little conscious of all viewpoints. I wasn’t trying to be mean about DoC and the airbrushing. I was saying wrinkles should be celebrated. It just depends on your stance as to how you will read into that. If you read my comments I clearly said I thought the pictures looked nothing like her and that it was a shame as she is beautiful. She is the same age as me, lucky her to have no lines, maybe a stressful life is not so kind 😉

Meghan is an absolute fraud and a vile piece of work. I came on here after the Oprah interview as couldn’t find people who shared my opinion in my social circle. But I don’t want to blindly hate.

My comment about reverse sugars just meant how sugars are sometimes blindly unable to see Meghan’s faults and then criticise others for exactly the things they praise Meghan for doing, and vice versa. I have read many rational and interesting, thought provoking and game changing comments here but I also do sometimes (only occasionally) see a slight blinkered one sidedness, which reminds me of the sugars own downfall. So when I felt peoples heckles were up about a insignificant comment about lines/airbrushing it felt a little off.

I like the Queen, I don’t believe in the Monarchy as I think it’s outdated but the whole Meghan situation has seen me definitely move more toward appreciating the institution.

It’s good to have a forum, but maybe we aren’t likeminded in all aspects of life but we are in one. I think I can work out what Freda will say about me, and I’ll take it on the chin 🤪
Well for me that's a good post, thank you, if you've seen "interesting, thought provoking and game changing comments here but ... also... sometimes (only occasionally) a slight blinkered one sidedness....". Not bad going in a thread that's dealing with such a vile pair as H&M in a situation that is worrying for most if not all of our posters.

Feelings can run high and the outrage is real. The hatred for H&M is well deserved, and I bet most posters don't normally feel that way in their lives - I certainly don't but Minge and Noballs are a threat to everything I hold dear and have bought out in me personally something I never knew was there because they have attacked all our institutions and corrupted them. :devilish:
Whatever your views on the Monarchy or H&M, you can't compare this thread to anything else out there I.m.o. and I've not seen any blind hatred or blind worship here, ever. I'm happy personally to read opposing views to mine, and speaking purely for myself here, I thought your post was civil and interesting. If you stay on here you'll soon see.

You like the Queen, are growing to appreciate the Monarchy, and loathe H&M. No different to us really, so I don't see why Freda should say anything about you that will need "taking on the chin". ....she could be choosing a mushie for you as we speak.!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
Here's one for ya...

Thread suggestion #142 How will the gruesomes unleash their hate upon Kate's new royal portrait?

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Re the 'red shoes no knickers' and 'fur coat no knickers' phrases - don't they mean different things?

Red shoes ..... is [I think] meant to indicate the wearer of red shoes is a bit common and most probably loose with her favours.
Fur coat.... is [I think] meant to indicate that the wearer gives the outer impression of being wealthy but the appearance of wealth is only on the surface. Underneath the veneer, they have no money.

Whereas Ive always thought it meant to be thirsty, ie, the fox has gotten into the henhouse, eaten the chickens and is spitting out feathers and his mouth is dry.

Welcome it all.
I’ve always understood spitting feathers to mean angry, I’ve never heard it used to mean thirsty. You’re right, the different variants are fascinating!

Fertilising them as well since she is full of tit!!
Yes, but predator tit is toxic.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
Or, not forgetting Smegzy's big win:

Harry and Meghan #142 Rumours, rumours all around, but firstly - just how will Meghan spend her pound?

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
oh Jesus sorry. I just had it as my name from when Caroline Flack died. It was meant to be a double entendre. Ribbing the whole ‘Be Kind’ in that it could be read as ‘nevermind be kind’ but also could be also read, have the complete opposite meaning with ‘never mind be kind’. I was playing with semantics.

Thank you for the comments. Not sure if I’m a snowflake but I certainly prefer to be a little conscious of all viewpoints. I wasn’t trying to be mean about DoC and the airbrushing. I was saying wrinkles should be celebrated. It just depends on your stance as to how you will read into that. If you read my comments I clearly said I thought the pictures looked nothing like her and that it was a shame as she is beautiful. She is the same age as me, lucky her to have no lines, maybe a stressful life is not so kind 😉

Meghan is an absolute fraud and a vile piece of work. I came on here after the Oprah interview as couldn’t find people who shared my opinion in my social circle. But I don’t want to blindly hate.

My comment about reverse sugars just meant how sugars are sometimes blindly unable to see Meghan’s faults and then criticise others for exactly the things they praise Meghan for doing, and vice versa. I have read many rational and interesting, thought provoking and game changing comments here but I also do sometimes (only occasionally) see a slight blinkered one sidedness, which reminds me of the sugars own downfall. So when I felt peoples heckles were up about a insignificant comment about lines/airbrushing it felt a little off.

I like the Queen, I don’t believe in the Monarchy as I think it’s outdated but the whole Meghan situation has seen me definitely move more toward appreciating the institution.

It’s good to have a forum, but maybe we aren’t likeminded in all aspects of life but we are in one. I think I can work out what Freda will say about me, and I’ll take it on the chin 🤪
You don't believe in the monarchy, your choice of course but have you thought about the alternative? I had a Scottish and an Irish parent and have lived both side of the Irish sea... If there is no monarch there will still be a head of state, how do you think Russia are doing with President Putin or North Korea with President Kim Jong Un? In Ireland we have had all kinds run for President and could have had a eurovision winner as President.... Any idiot can run for the position and you have no idea who you could end up with....President Boris and First Lady Carrie????? Yah, leave things as they are as believe me, the alternative could be worse ...

• Heart
Reactions: 38

Welcome it all.
Maybe a new tattler version for the Cali2 could be -
’All weave - no crown’ 😃

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Anti-Monarchists need not apply. You're welcome to your opinion. Maybe don't get all snowflake about it the moment one points out you're in the wrong place? The key might be in your handle... we aren't known for kindness, Bub.
Well...we are, just not the empty, forced, waved-about-like-a-flag kind of...'be kind' 😜

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Can I make a thread name suggestion:
- Memory lapse astounding, judge confounding, reputation takes a pounding.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
I don't like to be pedantic @Scotch Mist but I think your undercover friend Lloyd could well be a Prairie Dog and in the interest of keeping him happy I have researched what they eat .... seeds, stems, roots, grasses, weeds, the leaves of flowering plants and also insects. Can't find them liking peanuts which could be the root of his discontent.

Ask if he can be paid in weed(s), I'm sure the Gruesomes will have some lying around.

p.s. It also says they are very social creatures so perhaps he's not liking the lack of visitors to the Monteshithole mansion. Seeing the same 2 people, 2 dolls and Pablo day after day is boring the pants off him!
tit tit tit a bloody prairie dog! I thought he was a hamster, Hayseed Willie from Kansas, said he's Scotch's cousin. I believed him and put his profile up for Scotch and Nutty to check out. Unbelievable he's tried to pass himself off as a hamster, Hayseed's got no shame and should be called out. Sodding fraud, but it's my fault for not spotting that he's huge. Well picked up on, Wise.
Apols all round.. 😬 :sick:😳

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27

Welcome it all.
Where I used to live in Nottingham a well to do area was always known as Bread and Lard Island. Friend who was a gas fitter went to a very large house there to sort out the central heating and the owner would not let him go upstairs so he said he would go then. Eventually when he got up there they were sleeping on a mattress on the floor and the wardrobe was a washing line slung across the room. :D

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
You don't believe in the monarchy, your choice of course but have you thought about the alternative? I had a Scottish and an Irish parent and have lived both side of the Irish sea... If there is no monarch there will still be a head of state, how do you think Russia are doing with President Putin or North Korea with President Kim Jong Un? In Ireland we have had all kinds run for President and could have had a eurovision winner as President.... Any idiot can run for the position and you have no idea who you could end up with....President Boris and First Lady Carrie????? Yah, leave things as they are as believe me, the alternative could be worse ...

So true.

Id rather have Her Majesty than the alternative.
I still think Charles is in for a rough ride and the continuation of the institution will be strongly questioned, but I think it will be in good hands with William despite Harry, Meghan and other people's attempts to trash it.

I think William will be the reason it will continue. He seems to have a good attitude and seems to be well grounded and mature.

Had the next in line after Charles not been William, I think it could have been Bye Bye British Monarchy.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
I'm with you on that one. I don't think that the monarchy is in anyway perfect or that any of them are above criticism. Some like Andrew and the Harkles have behaved disgracefully.

I do admire the Queen and feel sorry for the way she has been treated by some of her odious relatives. On balance I would rather keep the RF than have a President. This is mainly because I see the institution as being part of our heritage and culture. There will always be a few bad apples 🍎 in the bunch but I also rather enjoy laughing at the royal soap opera.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Brilliant Cinny 👏 👏 👏
I see it now: Scotch sans hat with cascading chestnut curls topped with THAT emerald tiara? Ruffled Hartnell dress and all? 😆🐹
Do you love Pink Floyd? Mr. Recs and I saw them in BC a few times during uni days. 🐖
yes Dark Side of The Moon ❤❤❤ I'm hoping @Scotch Mist will do the Hartnell as you suggest. .. We can save it for posterity. How lucky you and Mr Recs were to be able to see them!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.