Harry and Meghan #161 Was the 16 bath Mansion ever their home? Are they together or living alone?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Are we plebs aware that the Royal Birthday of the Heir To The Throne is fast approaching (three days ago? )
In anticipation of this glorious event, Arsewholes.Inc.Delaware have released an iconic portrait in oils by John Constable entitled "Bluff Prince Hal: Heir to The Throne."
images.jpeg

This moody work of art perfectly encapsulates the confusion, arrogance and mental instability of Bluff Prince Hal as he gazes at Constable with eyes filled with hatred, guilt and cunning.
(Portrait launch was brought forward and timed to coincide with less important launch by "Kate". Therefore portrait appears "unfinished" with beard-blurring, eye wrinkles and poor neck frills, because Constable was rushed into meeting an unexpected early deadline and finish this portrait three days ago - to usurp "Kate")
Prints available on request, POA.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Overreaction much? None of us have ever claimed the royals are above criticism, but it must be fair criticism. We don’t like sniping at them for the sake of it. I merely pointed out that Kate isn’t wrinkled, after you wrote a post about her wrinkles being airbrushed out. How do you extrapolate from that that we think the royals can do no wrong?
ok fair enough. I don’t think it’s sniping, I just think the photo is airbrushed and would’ve been better without it. It wasn’t for the sake of anything, it was a genuine opinion.

I am probably in the wrong place. I’m a liberal antimonarchist. I despise Meghan as I feel she is so fake and her pretence to be so down to earth and right on whilst wanting titles and birth right privilege (nothing woke about wanting to be a Duchess).

I have just found whenever I posted I try to not let my opinions about the rest of them cloud this thread but when I do dare to say anything anti Wills or Kate, it is instantly lambasted. I find it quite weird that there can be such hateful things said about Meghan said and yet the others can’t even have lines at 40. It just smacks of double standards.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
ok fair enough. I don’t think it’s sniping, I just think the photo is airbrushed and would’ve been better without it. It wasn’t for the sake of anything, it was a genuine opinion.

I am probably in the wrong place. I’m a liberal antimonarchist. I despise Meghan as I feel she is so fake and her pretence to be so down to earth and right on whilst wanting titles and birth right privilege (nothing woke about wanting to be a Duchess).

I have just found whenever I posted I try to not let my opinions about the rest of them cloud this thread but when I do dare to say anything anti Wills or Kate, it is instantly lambasted. I find it quite weird that there can be such hateful things said about Meghan said and yet the others can’t even have lines at 40. It just smacks of double standards.
Anti-Monarchists need not apply. You're welcome to your opinion. Maybe don't get all snowflake about it the moment one points out you're in the wrong place? The key might be in your handle... we aren't known for kindness, Bub.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26

I think you may be happier in the Royal Family thread? Not sure because I've never read it but I think people are happy to call out the Cambridges there. Perhaps someone who's read it has more advice?
It's not a double standard because there are forums here where your view will be welcomed. But this forum is about smegs and haz. Not really any need to comment on the others. Apart from Andrew (Boo, Hiss)

• Heart
Reactions: 32

Im not an anti monarchist.
Nor do I worship the Royal Family.
Ive never been keen on Charles, Edward, Andrew and the York daughters.
I dislike the Queen Mother and Princess Margaret.

I don't swoon over Catherine and I don't think William is perfect.

I used to like Harry and was fooled by him and Meghan.
And I don't think any of them are beyond criticism.
Even the Queen gets criticised for some things.

I don't feel Im in the wrong place. In fact I've been welcomed. Embraced, even.

So please don't feel you are in the wrong place either.
I welcome your comments about double standards.
Never hurts to be reminded to stop and think about your behaviour.
I welcome it, in fact.
Hopefully helps me to be a better person.

• Heart
Reactions: 39

Of course she can have lines at 40! But we're starting a fight in an empty lift here because Catherine's got few if any wrinkles. She doesn't look different wrinkle-wise to all the other photos we see of her, and surely that's the point and the argument was about nothing?
We love W&C, and I doubt there are any anti-monarchists on here but you're in good company if you loathe Minge. We don't think the RF is perfect, far from it.
Just you wait til our Freda gets home! :devilish: 😬😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
I am sorry but like I said before, I really respect your opinion but I and others have their own opinions too that might not necessarily be the same as yours but nothing personal, it is not the end of the universe.

Thing is, I feel uncomfortable to nit pick on appearances like body shape or feet size etc, yes even Meghan's. But I just ignore those posts that do. I replied to your post about wrinkles because I just felt ironic that your username is about kindness. I will apologise about that because it is kind of childish thing to have that kind of reaction just because of a username, then again nothing personal

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Re: Photos
I don't like them either. In an effort to create a timeless, old fashioned look, they tamped down her personality. To avoid any sense of trend, her makeup is not flattering, her skin is too pale, there is no sense of her check bones, and she just looks bland. Maybe in 50 years people will view them differently, but Catherine has an expressive, mobile face, this version of Catherine is serene, regal and bland.

Re: The Queen's birthday tweet

She seems to have used the exact template that she used for Sméagol's birthday, and that's not right. I get that she wants to seem fair, but Catherine is a loyal, asset to the monarchy, and Sméagol is a force of entropy. BTW has anyone seen birthday wishes from the testicleless wonder or the Sméagol my precious?

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I like the photos. They’re a bit over styled perhaps. It looks like the photographer was trying to make them look like paintings and I’m not sure it works entirely as I feel it makes them look a bit stiff. But, overall I think Kate looks lovely in them. I agree with whoever said she looks better with less eyeliner than usual.

• Heart
Reactions: 22

The airbrushed for the sake of hiding wrinkles is simply not there.
The pixel damage in the pics from resizing and from format changes is also obvious.
The photoshop element is very visible in the ''style'':
QueenMarySomeLadiesofEnglandTiara.jpg

Or here:
queen_mary_july_1911_lcbain.jpg

It is done to remove the digital, and technological progress in photography, or simple regardless what happens 100 years from now someone seeing it will wonder was it a daguerreotype, a plate, film, or digital. Basically wonder about the time they were taken.
Of course its documented when they are taken, but its not obvious.

The pictures have normal wrinkles, the higher the resolution the more visible they are.
Bit in bold:
'' I’m a liberal antimonarchist.''
Certainly no one here is anti-monarchist.
Some people are fans, some are watchers, some simply discuss their impact.
''..hateful things said about Meghan..''
A natural reaction towards backstabbing traitors from a group of people who certainly are not anti-monarchists, even if they are not fans of other Royals.

And Meghan and Harry certainly made the choice to behave how they did. I guess they have a potential to be liked by anti-monarchists.
Seems that even Oprah is sick of them.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Do we know when the Grifters will be awarded yet? I should be asleep now and thought I would give out some votes before I shut the phone down and noticed another 3 have been nominated (one is someone's cat 😡). I thought it would of been closed by now.

Reactions: 20
It's about 'ethics' - simply the choices people make. Its unethical for older men to pursue young women. Shame on those who think it's ok
Why is it “unethical”, precisely? Because you say so? If there’s genuine, informed and enthusiastic consent (from someone old enough to give it) then in what way is it “unethical”?

Whether Mumsnet types are willing to admit it or not, there is an imbalance between the sexes in how attractive we are to each other as we age. Many, many “young women” are very attracted to 40 year old men, and always have been. It rarely happens the other way round (for simple biological reasons) so it must, of course, be characterised as “bad”.

Modern “feminism” is the most enfeebling and disempowering thing that has ever happened to women, quite frankly.

And your “shame on those who think it’s ok” is outrageous. “Shame on”? Such unwarranted self-righteousness. “Anyone who disagrees with me must be immoral”. Please…get over yourself. It’s quite possible to disagree with other adults without resorting to insults.

• Heart
  • Wow
Re: Photos
I don't like them either. In an effort to create a timeless, old fashioned look, they tamped down her personality. To avoid any sense of trend, her makeup is not flattering, her skin is too pale, there is no sense of her check bones, and she just looks bland. Maybe in 50 years people will view them differently, but Catherine has an expressive, mobile face, this version of Catherine is serene, regal and bland.

Re: The Queen's birthday tweet

She seems to have used the exact template that she used for Sméagol's birthday, and that's not right. I get that she wants to seem fair, but Catherine is a loyal, asset to the monarchy, and Sméagol is a force of entropy. BTW has anyone seen birthday wishes from the testicleless wonder or the Sméagol my precious?
Sorry @knoddle where is Queen's birthday tweet? I've not seen it.

Reactions: 13
I noticed the ring looking clear but I had not noticed that middle finger!!!!

OMG now Im thinking of the Meghan and Harry card that showed Meghan's finger extended.

Now we have this with the middle finger extended.
Is it deliberate??

OMG!
yes Chita. I believe it is. I’ll take Kates Middled finger over Meg’s Markled one any day!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
That's a good point. From the wheel of your cage in suburbia come pearls of wisdom!
How can Netflix have been shadowing these dreary bores for a year without the camera crew knowing where they live and the address leaking? Why should it be a secret where they live? Has anyone ever asked the question??
If the parents at Ffark's long-distance nursery often see him with his Royal lunchbox but haven't a clue the family of 4 have royal blood, why haven't the camera crew filmed them at the nursery?
It's all a con. There's no Netflix or Spotify i.m.o., no house sale, no nursery, no PR agency, no nothing.

You should write a book. Suggested Titles:
"Views From A Wheel"
"Seeds of Wisdom - A Hamster's Guide To Creative Thinking".
"Fur Weekly: Get Super-soft Whiskers Now!"
"HinchHamster Tips For a Sparkling Water Bowl"

The front cover could feature a Cecil Beaton photo of Hamster in regal pose, with off-the-shoulder shredded tissue and tiara.
Why thank you, I might just write a tome about my life undercover with the Harkles or I might develop a wellness book for hamsters living with tight employers 😁
I got my little Crown out today because Netflix were filming again but it's not going down well.... and Lloyd is getting very fed up of being paid peanuts 😃
Polish_20220109_150504878.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Had that win32 thing on my laptop ages ago (maybe 4 or 5 years?)and it was very worrying. Couldn't sort it back then and had to get my magic 'puter guy to get rid of it and clean up any mess it left. So it's not exactly a modern hotshot thing to use. You'd think, with boozy being a puter genius since he was a child he'd be using more advanced spyware.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Why thank you, I might just write a tome about my life undercover with the Harkles or I might develop a wellness book for hamsters living with tight employers 😁
I got my little Crown out today because Netflix were filming again but it's not going down well.... and Lloyd is getting very fed up of being paid peanuts 😃
View attachment 977190
What do you mean with:..'' or I might develop a wellness book for hamsters living with tight employers ?😁 ''

She scribbles empowering messages on your bananas, you should be grateful .:rolleyes:
''Go hamster!"
Also you two a ''overshadowing'' the Harkles, be careful, they may take all your peanuts away.
🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
View attachment 977190
I knew she reminded me of someone

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 29
She will have a few lines at 40 and I was just saying she didn’t need to have the photos so airbrushed. Or maybe she’s had Botox, as you’re right in recent photos they aren’t so apparent either. I don’t know, but she has had lines before which aren’t in the photos.

Disliking Meghan & Harry, but also having a healthy dose of cynicism about the rest of them is possible, the two views are not mutually exclusive. The Royal family live a hugely privileged life and have the best that money can buy. I just thought those photos did her no favours.

Sometimes the replies on here are like sugars in reverse.

I'd say we are split down the middle. It's ok for some of us to really like the pictures, and for some of us not to. That's definitely NOT the sugars in reverse.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.