Harry and Meghan #161 Was the 16 bath Mansion ever their home? Are they together or living alone?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
@Chita Thank you for my award. Yes, I am currently enjoying it as my Avi, although I will have to revert to my normal one, as it's too ugly not to use!

Navigating the Wiki and the Gallery:

We have a pink button at the top of each page for the Wiki and I have requested an equivalent for the Gallery, but have not had a response.

From a laptop you can also access both from the blue bar at the top of the screen, labelled Wiki and Media:

View attachment 974017

From a phone, they are in the list accessed from menu via the 3 lines at the top left of your screen.

View attachment 974108

Wiki

When you click on the Wiki button (on a laptop) you will see the initial page, which also lists a guide to what the subsequent pages contain. The videos and glares are on the pages with the red square around.

From your phone you will need to scroll down to see the page descriptions.

View attachment 974023

View attachment 974119

Once you click on that page, you will see the menu for that page listed on the right of the page and the videos will be found there. The ones I have added, I have described to make the content more obvious, rather than just providing the link.

View attachment 974031

View attachment 974040

Gallery/Media

Unless the moderators give us a button, like the Wiki, you will need to access this via the Media tab at the top of the page on a laptop or the 3 lines on a phone.

When you click Media, you will see the following screen:

View attachment 974057

You then need to click on the Harry and Meghan tab on the left and you will see the following:

View attachment 974060

Glares can be found in either Body Language or Videos.

Unfortunately, when you click on Videos, they don't usually show a preview and the screen is shown like this:

View attachment 974065

But I have added a description in the title or the description of each video (shown when you hover over it), to give you an idea of what it is. I did also ask how to add words to tag the Gallery content, which would help with searching, but I haven't had a response to that either.

View attachment 974068

And

View attachment 974071

I hope that has made the Wiki and the Gallery clearer for everyone. If you have any questions, just ask, and I'll try and answer them.

You might want to bookmark this post, and you can then refer to it for instructions if you forget.
Oh my goodness @JAR21 you're incredible!

• Heart
Reactions: 35
@Chita Thank you for my award. Yes, I am currently enjoying it as my Avi, although I will have to revert to my normal one, as it's too ugly not to use!

We have a pink button at the top of each page for the Wiki and I have requested an equivalent for the Gallery, but have not had a response.

From a laptop you can also access both from the blue bar at the top of the screen, labelled Wiki and Media:

View attachment 974017

From a phone, they are in the list accessed from menu via the 3 lines at the top left of your screen.

View attachment 974108

Wiki

When you click on the Wiki button (on a laptop) you will see the initial page, which also lists a guide to what the subsequent pages contain. The videos and glares are on the pages with the red square around.

View attachment 974023

View attachment 974119

Once you click on that page, you will see the menu for that page listed on the right of the page and the videos will be found there. The ones I have added, I have described to make the content more obvious, rather than just providing the link.

View attachment 974031

View attachment 974040

Gallery/Media

Unless the moderators give us a button, like the Wiki, you will need to access this via the Media tab at the top of the page on a laptop or the 3 lines on a phone.

View attachment 974057

You then need to click on the Harry and Meghan tab on the left and you will see the following:

View attachment 974060

Unfortunately, when you click on Videos, they don't usually show a preview and the screen is shown like this:

View attachment 974065

But I have added a description in the title or the description of each video (shown when you hover over it), to give you an idea of what it is. I did also ask how to add words to tag the Gallery content, which would help with searching, but I haven't had a response to that either.

View attachment 974068

And

View attachment 974071

I hope that has made the Wiki and the Gallery clearer for everyone. If you have any questions, just ask, and I'll try and answer them.

You might want to bookmark this post, and you can then refer to it for instructions if you forget.
Three Cheers for sorting this out
Just a few gifts as a thank you πŸ…πŸ₯‡sorry they are only chocolate ones
🍾πŸ₯‚This is only Lambrusco as it was on the bottom shelf I could not reach the good stuff as it was on the next shelf up
:m:m The tattle highest award

X How a tiny cat sanctuary in Wales and a boy in a tent raised more for charity in 2020 than Harry and Meghan's global foundation Archewell πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
That will be the next big idea
Hawee let’s buy a tent and live in it (well for an hour maybe 30minutes )
If a boy in the U.K. can do it think how much we could make I mean raise

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
From the Express, based on Scrotie stuff.

Why should the US press have the same access as the British press to the UK's Head of State and working family members? Just because an American has married the 6th in line. :rolleyes:

Would anyone expect Biden to include the DM, The Sun and the Mirror as part of the White House press pack?

All these articles that Scrotie contributes to aren't working if he trying to repair her reputation. They're just reinforcing the fact that Smeg really made no effort to understand the RF or her role within it.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 50
Harry and Meghan #162 Megxit 2 years on, they've not won

Happy Anniversary to us 🍾πŸ₯‚ - On this date 2 years ago, Harry & Meghan put out their "Megxit" announcement!

It's interesting to read back on what they wanted/hoped for (a lot) vs. what they have achieved (very little)

The Duke and Duchess of Sussex on Instagram: β€œβ€œAfter many months of reflection and internal discussions, we have chosen to make a transition this year in starting to carve out a…”

View attachment 974077
'senior' members πŸ˜‚ I wonder why they put it in quotes, probably as a dig to Charles who had to tell them numerous times senior members first/only

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
I think this is the life they were aiming for but will never reach.

It's awful. Not a home, more like a hotel/club, devoid of any soul or character. Would suit her well 🀣
ETA: can you imagine the running costs of keeping this? (But then I guess if you have enough $ to buy it, you'd probably have the 'change' to maintain it...)

Last edited:
Reactions: 24

Why should the US press have the same access as the British press to the UK's Head of State and working family members? Just because an American has married the 6th in line. :rolleyes:

Would anyone expect Biden to include the DM, The Sun and the Mirror as part of the White House press pack?

All these articles that Scrotie contributes to aren't working if he trying to repair her reputation. They're just reinforcing the fact that Smeg really made no effort to understand the RF or her role within it.
Maybe Scrotie Face is actually one of us and is sabotaging within 🀫 Keep your friends close and your enemies closer etc.

• Haha
  • Heart
That will be the next big idea
Hawee let’s buy a tent and live in it (well for an hour maybe 30minutes )
If a boy in the U.K. can do it think how much we could make I mean raise
Harry could last a lot longer that an hour in a tent if he had a good supply of cannabis and things to munch on. It would probably be hard to get him out again. Smegs on the other hand wouldn't actually go in the tent. She'd be giving interviews outside of the tent to talk about Haz's suffering and determination to raise money for them charity. I can see her giving hourly updates with a different badly fitting outfit for each one :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31

View attachment 974017

View attachment 974108

Wiki

View attachment 974023

View attachment 974119

View attachment 974031

View attachment 974040

Gallery/Media

View attachment 974057

View attachment 974060

View attachment 974065

View attachment 974068

And

View attachment 974071

You're Bloody brilliant you are ❀ πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

• Heart
Reactions: 37
According to the Sun today PA has found a buyer for the chalet.

"Andy, 61, is said to be confident that paperwork will be completed soon ... Duke will first have to pay off Isabella de Rouvre who loaned the duke money to buy the chalet and sued him for Β£7million 18 months ago.
He could be left with around Β£10million that he can use to fund his US lawyers or even offer a settlement to sex abuse accuser Virginia Roberts Giuffre.
A source close to the sale said: "A buyer has been found and a price has been agreed.... it is hoped to be very soon."
PC and PW reportedly furious at his legal bills.

Below: Fungus, undeterred, greets PA fans and supporters outside Court as she vows to stand by the Royal who she terms "A Prince Among Men", and clear his name.
images (21).jpeg

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 29

Exactly, she was a working Royal for the UK, not the US. Why did she want the US media there...oh, because she always wanted to be famous in the US and be 'in' with the Hollywood crowd.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 31

"Andy, 61, is said to be confident that paperwork will be completed soon ... Duke will first have to pay off Isabella de Rouvre who loaned the duke money to buy the chalet and sued him for Β£7million 18 months ago.
He could be left with around Β£10million that he can use to fund his US lawyers or even offer a settlement to sex abuse accuser Virginia Roberts Giuffre.
A source close to the sale said: "A buyer has been found and a price has been agreed.... it is hoped to be very soon."

Below: Fungus, undeterred, greets PA fans and supporters outside Court as she vows to stand by the Royal who she terms "A Prince Among Men", and clear his name.
View attachment 974341
You bet Charles and Will are furious, and that's well deserved πŸ™„ And once again, Fergie is standing up for the wrong people. But she gets media's attention and that's all that matters πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 29

View attachment 974341
Fergie co-owns it, so Andy won't get all the dosh. I wonder whether the ownership is 50/50.

• Sick
Exactly, she was a working Royal for the UK, not the US. Why did she want the US media there...oh, because she always wanted to be famous in the US and be 'in' with the Hollywood crowd.
Well that's not happening.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
I dont know about Long Covid but I understand the key supplements to fight covid are vitamin D and Selenium (its in brazil nuts as well)

These 2 are good to take every day during the usual cold /flu seasons anyway.
And Zinc is ok to take daily but most effective when taken at the first signs of a cold. It helps fight the nasties and can reduce symptoms and shorten the length of time the cold lasts. I dont know if that applies if taken every day all year round.
And zinc lozenges also help.
Watch it with those zinc lozenges. A number of years ago I was taking several a day. I lost my sense of smell for almost a year!! I couldn't smell the lilacs or daffodils that spring, but strangely smelled cigarettes constantly.

• Wow
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.