Harry and Meghan #161 Was the 16 bath Mansion ever their home? Are they together or living alone?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
@JAR21 I see you have your award as your avatar now :cool:
Glad you like it.

In the wiki - is it possible to have a section entitled Meghan's glare - to feature the pics and vid clips of her glaring at her Mother and Catherine etc

And a Meghan pushing herself forward video section of her glaring and pushing in front of others etc.

I know you have them because when I asked the other day for them so I could send links to someone but I go to the wiki and couldnt find them
It could be me being thick of course but I feel these pics and vids go a long way towards providing evidence of her true intent and they need to be easily found and shared.

For the greater good.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
I thought I was losing hair after my jabs but my hairdresser said we all have a natural moult at a certain time of the year. I have long hair so when I brush it the brush seems full of hair...it's scary.
When I had BC the first thing I said to my consultant was that I wasn't having chemo because I didn't want to lose my hair. I'm so shallow 🙄
NOT shallow at all. I’ve had the same thoughts. We can clothe our bodies to disguise surgeries and treatments, unfortunately it’s not the case with any hair loss.
❤ ❤ ❤ To all of you who’ve been through BC treatment, particularly since lockdown.

(Don’t mean to derail the thread, can you tell I’m in a bit of a mood this morning 😛)

• Heart
Reactions: 34
OH duck OH duck OH duck you said the words 😢😭😢.
I've been avoiding facing that in writing for months.😢 I'm terrified of combing my hair because of the amount of hair on the comb. I've cropped my hair short myself to avoid any need to faff around with it because it's deeply upsetting and yet too embarrassing to watch a hairdresser dealing with it. I can manage most things without getting upset but I absolutely dread combing my hair, it hurts my soul.
I was thinking too that if my hair is short it gives any nutrients in my body a chance to penetrate or work on rebuilding/strengthening the short hair.
Oh Jesus, I can't believe I typed that. 🤫 Don't tell anyone.
This time last year I had the Rona virus and was not good for about 10 days. about 4 weeks later, I noticed my hair coming out in handfuls and when I washed my hair it was filling the plug hole and there seems so much. Mainly because I had long hair. When to the hairdresser and he said it looks like I was shedding? then one of the other ladies asked had I had the Virus and then said tis is a very common side effect of the bastard Rona.

Anyway the good news is , a year on my hair is coming back fine,... I used a product by Philip Kingsland a trichologist who formulated hair and conditioner especially for his wife going through Chemotherapy, and I have to say I really recommend it. Also took hair supplements . The only thing is as I lost so much hair the new growth is about 5 inches now and my daughter thought I was thinking of sporting a fringe as a new look :)

So Hang on in their Freda and other hair loss ladies it is really upsetting when it happens and my sympathies go to any ladies going through Chemo and have total hair loss , it must be soo difficult.♥

• Heart
Reactions: 41
The Heathrow aircraft are already much higher than that when taking off over the Castle ; more to do with these pesky drones & helicopter taxis, I should think.......

Probably. Drones are a real nuisance and one hit a BA plane at 1700 feet over Richmond.

On a lighter note, it appears HM is a bit of a planespotter. :)

Last edited:
Reactions: 28
❤ to all those who are ill. I too must report that I’m under the weather with the dreaded Rona! No illness has ever beaten me and this fucker is getting short thrift as well.

As for the Cali cunts, I hope a huge sink hole opens up and devours their alleged house before they can sell it :devilish:
Sorry than the barstuard has got to you hope you make a speedy recover with out lasting effects
My daughter and the 2 little ones got it 10th December youngest ended up at the hospital due to breathing difficulties son in law had to take her he was the only one who was negative paramedics were overrun with calls
She was treated in the car doctors came out in full kit like it was a ebola outbreak 😱
Little one said daddy look at the space men 🤣
She was put on steroids and they had to send updates via WhatsApp
She recovered quickly son in law came down with the new virus 4 days later the day after his booster boy did he milk it
Laid on sofa all day but was well enough to play games on his phone but quickly laid down if daughter entered the room he made a big mistake posting things on the group WhatsApp so got caught out big time
Had to make his own dinner after that lol
They were all clear to come for Christmas
All are fine except daughter who has a persistent cough but she’s has this every year as she is asthmatic

:(

• Heart
Just had a quick Google as it was mentioned on the Sue Smith video how many taxes the gruesomes would have to pay.
If H is a foreign ambassador, diplomat etc etc he will have some US tax exemptions.
I have forgotten which visa he has again.

Reactions: 21
So glad I have my Tattle family to rely on, keep me up to date and make me laugh.

I'm just in hospital recovering from a leg operation, still hooked up to stuff and feeling slightly groggy, but being able to read your posts will help my recovery.

What have the gruesomes been up to today? On my way in this morning, they were on the news but I was in no fit state to take it all in - something to do with her bullying, I think.
Big hugs and wishing you a swift recovery 😘

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 36
One question about this week's rumours I have is why has her book release been brought forward?

When the publishing deal was announced I thought she was doing a wellness book not a memoire about her time in the RF:

Are they splitting? Something is certainly going on.

• Wow
Reactions: 28
X How a tiny cat sanctuary in Wales and a boy in a tent raised more for charity in 2020 than Harry and Meghan's global foundation Archewell 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Glad you like it.

In the wiki - is it possible to have a section entitled Meghan's glare - to feature the pics and vid clips of her glaring at her Mother and Catherine etc

And a Meghan pushing herself forward video section of her glaring and pushing in front of others etc.

I know you have them because when I asked the other day for them so I could send links to someone but I go to the wiki and couldnt find them
It could be me being thick of course but I feel these pics and vids go a long way towards providing evidence of her true intent and they need to be easily found and shared.

For the greater good.
@Chita Thank you for my award. Yes, I am currently enjoying it as my Avi, although I will have to revert to my normal one, as it's too ugly not to use!

Navigating the Wiki and the Gallery:

We have a pink button at the top of each page for the Wiki and I have requested an equivalent for the Gallery, but have not had a response.

From a laptop you can also access both from the blue bar at the top of the screen, labelled Wiki and Media:

Screenshot 2022-01-08 at 11.20.43.png

From a phone, they are in the list accessed from menu via the 3 lines at the top left of your screen.

7F9791CE-A23F-4E75-8178-36EB28A58711.png

Wiki

When you click on the Wiki button (on a laptop) you will see the initial page, which also lists a guide to what the subsequent pages contain. The videos and glares are on the pages with the red square around.

From your phone you will need to scroll down to see the page descriptions.

Screenshot 2022-01-08 at 10.53.11.png

D3ADB626-2F33-480E-9350-CB7FCFB3EA95.jpeg

Once you click on that page, you will see the menu for that page listed on the right of the page and the videos will be found there. The ones I have added, I have described to make the content more obvious, rather than just providing the link.

Screenshot 2022-01-08 at 10.53.27.png

Screenshot 2022-01-08 at 11.28.16.png

Gallery/Media

Unless the moderators give us a button, like the Wiki, you will need to access this via the Media tab at the top of the page on a laptop or the 3 lines on a phone.

When you click Media, you will see the following screen:

Screenshot 2022-01-08 at 11.31.27.png

You then need to click on the Harry and Meghan tab on the left and you will see the following:

Screenshot 2022-01-08 at 11.10.56.png

Glares can be found in either Body Language or Videos.

Unfortunately, when you click on Videos, they don't usually show a preview and the screen is shown like this:

Screenshot 2022-01-08 at 11.35.19.png

But I have added a description in the title or the description of each video (shown when you hover over it), to give you an idea of what it is. I did also ask how to add words to tag the Gallery content, which would help with searching, but I haven't had a response to that either.

Screenshot 2022-01-08 at 11.37.22.png

And

Screenshot 2022-01-08 at 11.38.03.png

I hope that has made the Wiki and the Gallery clearer for everyone. If you have any questions, just ask, and I'll try and answer them.

You might want to bookmark this post, and you can then refer to it for instructions if you forget.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 61
Happy Anniversary to us 🍾🥂 - On this date 2 years ago, Harry & Meghan put out their "Megxit" announcement!

It's interesting to read back on what they wanted/hoped for (a lot) vs. what they have achieved (very little)

The Duke and Duchess of Sussex on Instagram: ““After many months of reflection and internal discussions, we have chosen to make a transition this year in starting to carve out a…”

View attachment 974077
As the saying goes...”The best laid plans...” and all of that!

“while continuing to support Her Majesty The Queen.”
Yes, we all saw your interpretation of support, you ungrateful conniving pair of CONARDS!

• Angry
Reactions: 37
Ugh. No, thank you.

omgosh!! I heard Charles say it, too!!! Oh wow! What is wrong with her??? I can't believe she was so darn blatant!

Oh, I can't WAIT!! THIS WILL BE GOOD, LOLOL!
It's like that garden party they were asked to leave because they were being immature and rude

Reactions: 38
Harry and Meghan #162 Megxit 2 years on, they've not won

Happy Anniversary to us 🍾🥂 - On this date 2 years ago, Harry & Meghan put out their "Megxit" announcement!

It's interesting to read back on what they wanted/hoped for (a lot) vs. what they have achieved (very little)

The Duke and Duchess of Sussex on Instagram: ““After many months of reflection and internal discussions, we have chosen to make a transition this year in starting to carve out a…”

View attachment 974077
Isn't this the statement they put out before filling in the rest of the family, especially the Queen and Prince Charles, as a way of coup d'état that backfired spectacularly when they were told no? The statement that prompted two years of bitterness, lunacy and asking if Meghan is okay.

In case you missed it: she isn't.

• Haha
  • Heart
Glad you like it.

For the greater good.
And where she started moving chairs out of the way to cut off some senior royals? I love that clip. Meghan, the custodian of chairs. I only w a tech that all say. Can you imagine Catherine shoving furniture around to insert herself where she didn't belong? wouldn't happen. There is class, and there''s ass. We all know which one Meghan is. Happy Saturday Tattle Family.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
And where she started moving chairs out of the way to cut off some senior royals? I love that clip. Meghan, the custodian of chairs. I only w a tech that all say. Can you imagine Catherine shoving furniture around to insert herself where she didn't belong? wouldn't happen. There is class, and there''s ass. We all know which one Meghan is. Happy Saturday Tattle Family.
Do you mean where she barged through the chairs to get in front of Edward and Sophie? That was at the Commonwealth Ceremony and is in the Gallery.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
Yes! That's the one. Tbh I love all he snippets where she steps in front of Harry, reaching past him. At birthday parties she probably pushed past the birthday child to get the bigger piece of cake. I bet she hoped Narc tendencies from an early age. But not a smidge of humility.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
What Hazznoballz thought he was getting.....
A wholesome fresh bird, young clean fertile and quick to roast. Oven ready and easy to manage even for a clown. Impress your friends! Versatile dish and satisfaction guaranteed or money back.
30-Day Free Trial Before You Buy !
images (4).jpeg

What Noballs got. ....
Purchased in panic, as Taller and More Powerful Brother had just purchased superior, genuinely Fresh Bird. Bird supplies running out, fresh birds all taken, and Noballs frustrated and eager to experiment with exotic "Green-Breast" dish from Compton.
A past-it half-turkey already foul, sell-by date doctored to make bird appear fresh. Guaranteed to cause upset, trauma and a stink. No money back despite guarantee that bird was fresh and clean.
Once bird was sampled, T & C Applied. No Returns, no Free Trial.
Impossible to bin or dispose of as stench of decay all-pervasive and lingers for years.
The rotten bird is still with us.
images (19).jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 37
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.