Harry and Meghan #161 Was the 16 bath Mansion ever their home? Are they together or living alone?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
❤ to all those who are ill. I too must report that I’m under the weather with the dreaded Rona! No illness has ever beaten me and this fucker is getting short thrift as well.

As for the Cali cunts, I hope a huge sink hole opens up and devours their alleged house before they can sell it :devilish:
Hope you are feeling better soon, Palpatine! I had it last year, but thankfully felt better in a couple weeks. ❤ 🙏

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Just popping in to say hi, nothing much to contribute except it strikes me that it might be best for the monarchy if PC were to predecease HM. I'm not saying I wish him dead at all but it might make things simpler.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
I certainly do. I'm going to watch The Apprentice again for a good laugh 😃

I just took a squint at Scabies twitter musings and it couldn't be more obvious that the 'royal reporter' really hates all of the RF bar the Harkles. He's obssessed with pretending to be an oppressed POC (even though he isn't) and he's never got anything good to say about anything that happens in the UK. I wish we could shove him on a plane to the US as well.
Ugh. No, thank you.

yep Charles said it!!!!

And they walked that slowly to that middle door that they still times it so they could walk in with the senior Royals.
THEY SHOULD HAVE ALREADY BEEN SEATED IN THE OTHER ROOM WITH EVERYONE ELSE FFS.
WHY CAN'T THEY FOLLOW THE RULES?????????
omgosh!! I heard Charles say it, too!!! Oh wow! What is wrong with her??? I can't believe she was so darn blatant!

Oh, I can't WAIT!! THIS WILL BE GOOD, LOLOL!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
“The story states that in February 2017, Markle had made up her mind, and had decided to move in with Prince Harry. It is unclear what Queen Elizabeth, Prince Harry’s grandmother, thought about their arrangement, but in general, the royal family is very traditional regarding living together prior to marriage.
It could be that the queen understood how serious Prince Harry was about his new girlfriend and didn’t want to speak out about anything or stand in the way of his happiness. Either way, the new living situation worked well for them, and by November of that year, the two were engaged“
So they were living together in KP for approx 10 months before the engagement - so she would have been left at home smashing plates when he went to the State dinner - and also plenty of time to take photographs whilst home alone !!!!

Healing love to all of you who are unwell and wishing you the speediest of recoveries - 🥰🥰we need all our Tattle family / troops fit and fighting ready for what this year is going to bring ………. @Nuttynana are the squad training hard in preparation?
1641625167260.jpeg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 43
I am wondering if you all think I should give up swearing on the thread and use Cockney eloquence instead as wondering if my foul mouth offends some of you!!

It would be bleeping difficult for me but just need to know especially as we have several new users here.

Bollocks to the Gringers if this is my last swear word!!
Nooooo!! 😂 (I don't swear much, apart from calling them fecking cunts, but love your foul language 🤣)

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
Martin Bell [veteran UK journalist & Broadcaster] has been on GBNews tonight saying he's got a book coming out defending the Monarchy because he can forsee deep trouble for the institution coming when the Queen passes.

So that's another one for us to watch out for.
I think it would be a great idea if our Wiki could include all the promised up and coming stuff we can look forward to. Can anyone help remind me of them all, and can I ask @JAR21 if she could please do the honours for us.

Martin Bell - book
Tom Bower - book
Haznoguts - comic/book
Piers Morgan - whatever he's planning
Queens Jubilee
Catherine's 40th
The truth about the kids

I'm sure there's more than this ... Can anyone remember? I need to get the Tom Bower book on order. 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 29
I think it would be a great idea if our Wiki could include all the promised up and coming stuff we can look forward to. Can anyone help remind me of them all, and can I ask @JAR21 if she could please do the honours for us.

Martin Bell - book
Tom Bower - book
Haznoguts - comic/book
Piers Morgan - whatever he's planning
Queens Jubilee
Catherine's 40th
The truth about the kids

I'm sure there's more than this ... Can anyone remember? I need to get the Tom Bower book on order. 😂
We also have the faux royal tour of Sth America/USA/Japan - where they will be worshipped and adored - not
PW and Kate USA visit
Smegzy’s chat show debut
Hazzno’s Cauldron take over

and even maybe
Smegzy’s new fashion range
Hazzno - having surgery to replace his non existent balls
Smegzy - another new nose
Doria - released from prison - tagged
Orca - interviewed by Gayle spilling the truth about the interview behind the scenes gossip eg. Staff witness the fake bump lying in the dressing room
Scabies will emigrate to be near to his handler / qween

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Fighting talk from Piers ......

The 56-year-old has now hit back at Meghan by branding her a “stinking hypocrite” and claimed he will hold both her and Prince Harry to account.

Speaking to The Sun, he said: “Pushy little Princess Pinocchio tried her utmost to cancel me, and she will be in for a very unpleasant surprise when I emerge, like Lazarus, from my den.

“It was a pretty bruising experience on Good Morning Britain but I’m now working somewhere where I’m free to express my opinions.”

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 49
I'd say there is no news here. A friend has a private pilots licence and in 2005 he told me that Windsor Castle and environs was in an effective no fly zone because of the adjacency of Heathrow Airport. The CAA adjusts those rules from time to time as operational needs vary at Heathrow.

At the end of the day I feel it's inappropriate to talk about specific security measures in place for the Royal Family. Much as I don't like no6 and HFEW - I have no objection to funding their security. Imagine say if some terrorist group kidnapped them and did extortion videos for £100m. In that situation £10m PA seems a shrewd investment. That's another reason why I'm happy for all the minor Royals living at KP the security bang for buck makes it good value.
I’m quite happy for all the minor Royals to live somewhere like KP.

But, I absolutely OBJECT to paying for the Harkles security if they choose to duck off out of the RF and slag them off at every opportunity. Tough tit if anything happens to them.

Also, Edward and Sophie don’t warrant it when they’re not on Royal engagements and he’s the Queen’s son. Therefore it’s not necessary for some Easter grandson.

And bar William, none of the other grandchildren get it either.

• Heart
Reactions: 46
Yoko Ono still lives at The Dakota and owns an entire floor. I can just see MM trying to cozy up to Yoko to get her to rent some of the apartments to her and Harry under the "We're both persecuted minorities" narrative. Oh, yes, indeedy, I would LOVE to see them get the big freeze from Ono. PLEASE LET IT HAPPEN!!!

Didn't Madonna apply to buy in there and was rejected? Apologies if this topic has already been covered.
Oh, in that case I almost wish M actually got an apartment next door. That way she could hear Yoko's murdering a cat singing, and it takes years to recover from that 😂! (Speaking from experience, as you know already).

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Right, I checked that shampoo out on Amazon and the first review was this ---->

Which pretty much covers my need, though I'll be using the scalp massage advice along with it every few days.
Checking things out I think coconut oil would be something I'd find easy to use, less messy and pleasant for scalp massage.

Thank you everyone. I hadn't realised how prevalent the problem is and how many sufferers are out there for various reasons.
Hopefully people reading as lurkers find all the advice helpful too, especially with covid now buggering up our hair on top of everything else.😘

Now where was I ....

Very grateful. They can be powerful, thank you bubba. 😘
FYI I take Holland and Barrett Zinc with copper tablets each day. They help your immune system and help maintain skin, hair and nails.

They’re on offer and probably worth a go. I’ve taken them for years and seem to be quite healthy.

Maybe Hazno needs to take them too!

86AC162C-C1B9-4DB5-A12F-764A9F3CC921.png

19F10E93-3D3B-49A6-8B4A-D308373F7AB4.png

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Right, I checked that shampoo out on Amazon and the first review was this ---->

Which pretty much covers my need, though I'll be using the scalp massage advice along with it every few days.
Checking things out I think coconut oil would be something I'd find easy to use, less messy and pleasant for scalp massage.

Thank you everyone. I hadn't realised how prevalent the problem is and how many sufferers are out there for various reasons.
Hopefully people reading as lurkers find all the advice helpful too, especially with covid now buggering up our hair on top of everything else.😘

Now where was I ....

Very grateful. They can be powerful, thank you bubba. 😘
I thought I was losing hair after my jabs but my hairdresser said we all have a natural moult at a certain time of the year. I have long hair so when I brush it the brush seems full of hair...it's scary.
When I had BC the first thing I said to my consultant was that I wasn't having chemo because I didn't want to lose my hair. I'm so shallow 🙄

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 30
So Ian Sexton can suck eggs as even the Body Language Guy notices this 'stare' at Doria from 666 isn't just "an easy family conversation".
I am not sure who Ian Sexton is (some sort of entrepreneur?) but he was someone that promoted the 40x40 crap giving it 'loves and kisses'.
He also slags off the RF with comments like "what are Kate, Camilla, Charles and William for? He is arrogant, and not particularly popular, she's gone past middle age etc etc". Plus he uses the sugars hashtags alot.
Anyway when this clip came up a couple of weeks ago on twitter (I put the clip on this site) he was commenting that 'alot was being read into it and if you watch the full clip you will see its a loving family easy conversation ie 666 had finished and Doria just contributed'.
Then he showed the full clip, which included her nauseating speech, and really nothing had changed the minds of several of us that were commenting... So... He blocked us.
Our comments weren't nasty but of course they were factually.
I can't remember all the comments but I think I said something like 'it didn't look like Meghan was happy from the moment her mother spoke for a good couple of minutes afterwards so even if you say it was easy conversation it still looks like she was peeved off'.

That Sexton guy is a weirdo like Boozy obssessed with trying to prove that everyone in Britain is a racist. He's probably in love with Smegz or being paid by her. Smegz has some very strange and unhinged followers. They are drawn to her because they hate the monarchy and they're taken in by her tales of racism and victmhood. They want to believe it so they do. There's nothing anyone else can say to make them see what a liar she is because she's the poster girl for their hate campaign against the royal family.

I do find it odd that people who don't live in the UK should care whether we have a monarchy or not, let alone think that it's their place to try and destroy it. Sexton is an absolute bleep

• Heart
Reactions: 40
Hamster/ Nutty do you know this Veteran? Says he's your hick cousin Lloyd Hayseed from Kansas, wants to join the CAS Squad. Do you and Nutty think he's fit? Looks quite hunky and ready for battle..... says he's tooled up ready and packing heat. Wtf?
View attachment 972743
He looks super cool and fit and nasty, don't know him but he can lead the US branch with Minx to knobble the fuckers!!

Nice picture - Harry is wearing socks and SHOES !!!!

The writer has a very nice line in snark - we should reach out to Nick Masuda - he seems like our kind of guy

"I’m told His Royal Highness, [...], was absolutely fascinated by the 27-foot-long Oscar Meyer weinermobile when it visited Montecito in October and even asked to drive it. Talk about hot dog!"
Mangy, flea ridden, musty fucker!

Brilliant advice from many of you, thank you so much. It's really comforting.
I'll bookmark this page for rereading tomorrow, when I feel calmer.
😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘
Freda did not realise you were suffering like that so hang on in there Girl you can batter the bleep and Nuttynana is thinking of youxxx❤❤❤❤

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
I dont know about Long Covid but I understand the key supplements to fight covid are vitamin D and Selenium (its in brazil nuts as well)

These 2 are good to take every day during the usual cold /flu seasons anyway.
And Zinc is ok to take daily but most effective when taken at the first signs of a cold. It helps fight the nasties and can reduce symptoms and shorten the length of time the cold lasts. I dont know if that applies if taken every day all year round.
And zinc lozenges also help.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Reactions: 16
Sue Smith short video

A boy in a tent and a small cat sanctuary in Wales raised more money for charity in a year than the harkles did

Archewell is outshone by cat sanctuary and boy in a tent # via https://android.com

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.