Harry and Meghan #161 Was the 16 bath Mansion ever their home? Are they together or living alone?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Quote: Wake up you dozy big eared dodo and read the people, he will be as unpopular as a gay at a tarts party.
OK, I first read this as 'gay at a farts party' and fell out of my chair.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
OH duck OH duck OH duck you said the words 😢😭😢.
I've been avoiding facing that in writing for months.😢 I'm terrified of combing my hair because of the amount of hair on the comb. I've cropped my hair short myself to avoid any need to faff around with it because it's deeply upsetting and yet too embarrassing to watch a hairdresser dealing with it. I can manage most things without getting upset but I absolutely dread combing my hair, it hurts my soul.
I was thinking too that if my hair is short it gives any nutrients in my body a chance to penetrate or work on rebuilding/strengthening the short hair.
Oh Jesus, I can't believe I typed that. 🤫 Don't tell anyone.
@freda19 I had post partum hair loss 2 months before my wedding... And I used a caffeine shampoo and I swear it worked. I know it's not the same and I'm sorry your experiencing that. 🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Did we see this already? :LOL:

DM are really taking those gloves off about Archewell. Lots of snark alongside a helpful and interesting reminder of the Harkles' financial ventures.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
[/QUOTE]
We need to find a way of dealing with these situations when the race card is deployed when there is no racism evident.
The people doing this are creating division and undermining genuine cases where racism occurs.
It needs to stop.

I don't know how to fix this.
I normally just use one of these memes at that point
2520BD67-D03F-4A78-8E0D-AFF3DA620BFE.jpeg
9DA147E7-FF04-4797-B50E-928D9B845951.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
Bloody hell you lot! All this talk of popcorn has made me add some to my grocery delivery tomorrow! 😆
Can I just warn anybody thinking of tucking into some popcorn that I broke my tooth on an 'unpopped' kernel. It cost me £650 to fix. The bag of popcorn was on offer for £1. 😭😭😭

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 47
I've been avoiding facing that in writing for months.😢 I'm terrified of combing my hair because of the amount of hair on the comb. I've cropped my hair short myself to avoid any need to faff around with it because it's deeply upsetting and yet too embarrassing to watch a hairdresser dealing with it. I can manage most things without getting upset but I absolutely dread combing my hair, it hurts my soul.
I was thinking too that if my hair is short it gives any nutrients in my body a chance to penetrate or work on rebuilding/strengthening the short hair.
Oh I understand that feeling. I had chemo for breast cancer 12 years ago and the hair loss is dramatic and relentless. I’m really sorry for you and everyone else going through this. I was told to eat lots of lamb and rice, keep it short, avoid hair colours, wash and condition every day (even condition when bald FFS🧐) and drink loads of water. Scarves are also good because soft and pretty.

I hope it returns. For women it almost always does. 😘

ETA just seen I’m late to the party. Feel free to ignore me, but much love anyway 💋

• Heart
Reactions: 42
So they will just need to try and get her before the 27th. Gives them a couple of weeks notice I suppose!

I don't know if anyone lives within that radius but crappy now if you're a kid/anyone with an innocent drone hobby.

I blame this on Harry & co stirring the idiots up.
The Queen should send him the bill for the extra securiddy costs she's incurred because of his tit stirring.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Seriously @freda19 eat carbs. Bread, pasta potatoes. Look at Nigella
I'll be 64 soon and I don't think that you're anywhere near that age. I've been in your shoes pre menopause and duck me it was bleeping scary how much hair was leaving my head.........major fear. Checking the hairbrush every time. Jesus the panic. this was at the start of the meno, in about 2007 I never bothered with any medical intervention. Eat the bleeping carbs.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Why has all of this started happening now?

This must be because there have been a lot of death threats.
GCHQ will have picked up on internet chatter and there must be a lot to be concerned about.
They take it all very seriously so they will have stepped up security.
The guy who got into Windsor will have been a wake up call and news of the Piers Morgan [and son] death threats will give nutters ideas.
All reasons to up the security.

This is what happens when family members make their dissatisfaction known to people outside the family.

Its like Santino Corleone letting the other families know he was open to dealing narcotics when Don Vito had been clear that he was against it.
There was an attempt to take the Don's life and Sonny got splattered at the turnpike.

You never let anyone outside the family know what you are thinking.
Harry and Meghan's little games have stirred up trouble.
They attract fanatics.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 39
My friend is beginning to see signs of improvement following what Long Covid did to her hair. Her GP recommended caffeine shampoo and vitamins. If you wanted to, you could ask your GP to do some bloods - thyroid, zinc, B12, iron (ferritin), vitamin D, folate can all affect the hair when your levels are low. Protein is very important too.

On topic, which one of the Harkles is moving to New York and which one is moving back to Club H in the basement of Highgrove?

• Heart
Reactions: 23
😲

Things must be getting serious. A no-fly zone with altitude restrictions when the Castle is practically right on the flight path in and out of Heathrow.

The Heathrow aircraft are already much higher than that when taking off over the Castle ; more to do with these pesky drones & helicopter taxis, I should think.......

Reactions: 22
😲

Things must be getting serious. A no-fly zone with altitude restrictions when the Castle is practically right on the flight path in and out of Heathrow.

I'd say there is no news here. A friend has a private pilots licence and in 2005 he told me that Windsor Castle and environs was in an effective no fly zone because of the adjacency of Heathrow Airport. The CAA adjusts those rules from time to time as operational needs vary at Heathrow.

At the end of the day I feel it's inappropriate to talk about specific security measures in place for the Royal Family. Much as I don't like no6 and HFEW - I have no objection to funding their security. Imagine say if some terrorist group kidnapped them and did extortion videos for £100m. In that situation £10m PA seems a shrewd investment. That's another reason why I'm happy for all the minor Royals living at KP the security bang for buck makes it good value.

• Wow
Reactions: 17
Martin Bell [veteran UK journalist & Broadcaster] has been on GBNews tonight saying he's got a book coming out defending the Monarchy because he can forsee deep trouble for the institution coming when the Queen passes.

So that's another one for us to watch out for.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 40
No! Totally part of recovery. Your body goes into shock and you can develop food intolerance and other crazy things that make you insane. Mine fell out 3x over a course of 2 or 3 years. Eat Haribo, take vitamins. I use a product by California Earth Minerals called Terramin. It has iron and other elements/minerals. A great German shampoo is also available via Amazon. My Office Dad developed a dairy intolerance, hay fever and diabetes after chemo 2x for cancer. I have a soy and yogurt intolerance and a few other lingering issues. Hair grows in cycles so it takes several cycles of growth before you get a full healthy head of hair again. Don't skimp on protein either. 💪😘
Short hair is great for women RN. It's like the 80s; long for the men and short for us. Don't smother your scalp under a hat or wig if you can. My hair guy recommended a piece to give my crown fullness. I just cut it short and wore an Alice band or scarf if it was horrible. Maybe try a fun color?
Right, I checked that shampoo out on Amazon and the first review was this ---->

Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 4 September 2021
Verified Purchase
Was advised to use this by my Consultant on HDU after getting Covid really bad and losing a lot of hair. I
am now starting to get my thick head of hair back and it has gone lovely and soft instead of wiry.
Which pretty much covers my need, though I'll be using the scalp massage advice along with it every few days.
Checking things out I think coconut oil would be something I'd find easy to use, less messy and pleasant for scalp massage.

Thank you everyone. I hadn't realised how prevalent the problem is and how many sufferers are out there for various reasons.
Hopefully people reading as lurkers find all the advice helpful too, especially with covid now buggering up our hair on top of everything else.😘

Now where was I ....

No advice, but another Knock candle lit.
Very grateful. They can be powerful, thank you bubba. 😘

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
Harry&Meghan #162 we know ANL will not appeal & we still don't think the kids are real

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
So Ian Sexton can suck eggs as even the Body Language Guy notices this 'stare' at Doria from 666 isn't just "an easy family conversation".
I am not sure who Ian Sexton is (some sort of entrepreneur?) but he was someone that promoted the 40x40 crap giving it 'loves and kisses'.
He also slags off the RF with comments like "what are Kate, Camilla, Charles and William for? He is arrogant, and not particularly popular, she's gone past middle age etc etc". Plus he uses the sugars hashtags alot.
Anyway when this clip came up a couple of weeks ago on twitter (I put the clip on this site) he was commenting that 'alot was being read into it and if you watch the full clip you will see its a loving family easy conversation ie 666 had finished and Doria just contributed'.
Then he showed the full clip, which included her nauseating speech, and really nothing had changed the minds of several of us that were commenting... So... He blocked us.
Our comments weren't nasty but of course they were factually.
I can't remember all the comments but I think I said something like 'it didn't look like Meghan was happy from the moment her mother spoke for a good couple of minutes afterwards so even if you say it was easy conversation it still looks like she was peeved off'.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.