Harry and Meghan #161 Was the 16 bath Mansion ever their home? Are they together or living alone?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
OH duck OH duck OH duck you said the words 😒😭😒.
I've been avoiding facing that in writing for months.😒 I'm terrified of combing my hair because of the amount of hair on the comb. I've cropped my hair short myself to avoid any need to faff around with it because it's deeply upsetting and yet too embarrassing to watch a hairdresser dealing with it. I can manage most things without getting upset but I absolutely dread combing my hair, it hurts my soul.
I was thinking too that if my hair is short it gives any nutrients in my body a chance to penetrate or work on rebuilding/strengthening the short hair.
Oh Jesus, I can't believe I typed that. 🀫 Don't tell anyone.
Massage your scalp every day @freda19 , the blood will go to the roots and feed them, and your scalp will feel warm. Don't be rough, but give it a decent go with the scalp, not scratching πŸ₯° πŸ‘‘ Start now, I'm watching you!! X .... Nag... did you Google circumin?
ETA It will take a few weeks for the new growth to come through, but it will so Do Not Despair.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 41
Hamster/ Nutty do you know this Veteran? Says he's your hick cousin Lloyd Hayseed from Kansas, wants to join the CAS Squad. Do you and Nutty think he's fit? Looks quite hunky and ready for battle..... says he's tooled up ready and packing heat. Wtf?
View attachment 972743
Yes indeed Lloyd Hayseed is now working undercover with me and we have been appointed as the new security team.... the Harkles are paying us peanuts..... I don't really mind but Lloyd said he wanted to nibble something more substantial......

Anyway we've just been walking down a red carpet in the local furniture store and Lloyd has confided that he felt a bit uncomfortable around a man in pink 😁
I'm not sure Hollywood is for him πŸ˜ƒ
Polish_20220107_211446656.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
Yes indeed Lloyd Hayseed is now working undercover with me and we have been appointed as the new security team.... the Harkles are paying us peanuts..... I don't really mind but Lloyd said he wanted to nibble something more substantial......

Anyway we've just been walking down a red carpet in the local furniture store and Lloyd has confided that he felt a bit uncomfortable around a man in pink 😁
I'm not sure Hollywood is for him πŸ˜ƒ
View attachment 972967
CRACKING MOCKUP HAMSTA!!! πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ Laughing head off here !
WOW just check out those gangstas at the front!! And the chap in blue hanging onto Noballs - or is it Minge? Does it matter? !

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Massage your scalp every day @freda19 , the blood will go to the roots and feed them, and your scalp will feel warm. Don't be rough, but give it a decent go with the scalp, not scratching πŸ₯° πŸ‘‘ Start now, I'm watching you!! X .... Nag... did you Google circumin?
ETA It will take a few weeks for the new growth to come through, but it will so Do Not Despair.
I'll second this advice @freda19

I had patchy hair loss due to dermatitis on my scalp a few years ago, and a good scalp massage every day works wonders. You might see a little more shedding at first but it won't last long. I also used rosemary oil mixed with olive oil, massaged it into the scalp and left it for at least 30 minutes before shampooing out. That really helped and the regrowth in the patchy areas came back really thick and healthy.

I know it's hard but try not to get too stressed about it, and don't be embarrassed to talk to your hairdresser. They see this all the time. Mine was very supportive and showed me some creative styling ideas and accessories to help me through.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 38
OH duck OH duck OH duck you said the words 😒😭😒.
I've been avoiding facing that in writing for months.😒 I'm terrified of combing my hair because of the amount of hair on the comb. I've cropped my hair short myself to avoid any need to faff around with it because it's deeply upsetting and yet too embarrassing to watch a hairdresser dealing with it. I can manage most things without getting upset but I absolutely dread combing my hair, it hurts my soul.
I was thinking too that if my hair is short it gives any nutrients in my body a chance to penetrate or work on rebuilding/strengthening the short hair.
Oh Jesus, I can't believe I typed that. 🀫 Don't tell anyone.
No! Totally part of recovery. Your body goes into shock and you can develop food intolerance and other crazy things that make you insane. Mine fell out 3x over a course of 2 or 3 years. Eat Haribo, take vitamins. I use a product by California Earth Minerals called Terramin. It has iron and other elements/minerals. A great German shampoo is also available via Amazon. My Office Dad developed a dairy intolerance, hay fever and diabetes after chemo 2x for cancer. I have a soy and yogurt intolerance and a few other lingering issues. Hair grows in cycles so it takes several cycles of growth before you get a full healthy head of hair again. Don't skimp on protein either. πŸ’ͺ😘
Short hair is great for women RN. It's like the 80s; long for the men and short for us. Don't smother your scalp under a hat or wig if you can. My hair guy recommended a piece to give my crown fullness. I just cut it short and wore an Alice band or scarf if it was horrible. Maybe try a fun color?

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Castor oil mask on the hair once or twice a week - good for eybrows and eyelashes too.

Not so good for the pillow case if you leave it in over night..............

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Hope everyone gets better soon @Bushbaby21 , @Palpatine , and @Happy Lady and everyone else who is feeling unwell. β™₯

Well, Montecito has nothing interesting to show it seems about if the Harkles presence there is worthy of mentioning:

But the writer has a covert almost British snark to him:

''But all that ended when he gave up royal duties much to the disappointment of the Queen, who will celebrate her Platinum Jubilee next summer, the same time Harry is due to deliver a tell-all tome for Penguin-Random House under a contract reportedly worth an astounding $20 million.

Quite what he’ll serve up for that figure at such a relatively young age is anyone’s guess.''
And I love that they gave him his title but she didn't get mentioned by her title 🀣🀣🀣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
I'll second this advice @freda19

I had patchy hair loss due to dermatitis on my scalp a few years ago, and a good scalp massage every day works wonders. You might see a little more shedding at first but it won't last long. I also used rosemary oil mixed with olive oil, massaged it into the scalp and left it for at least 30 minutes before shampooing out. That really helped and the regrowth in the patchy areas came back really thick and healthy.

I know it's hard but try not to get too stressed about it, and don't be embarrassed to talk to your hairdresser. They see this all the time. Mine was very supportive and showed me some creative styling ideas and accessories to help me through.
Glad someone else said this too, and I'd forgotten to add that you might get a bit of shedding at the start but those are weedy half-dead ones that were on the way out anyway. Helps to lean over so that the blood goes to your head if you can while massaging, say over a bath. You won't lose your hair like with chemo, there will be a temporary possible delayed reaction to the fever, that's all. It will get back to normal.
Let us know how you get on x

• Heart
Reactions: 24
😲

Things must be getting serious. A no-fly zone with altitude restrictions when the Castle is practically right on the flight path in and out of Heathrow.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 35
yep Charles said it!!!!

And they walked that slowly to that middle door that they still times it so they could walk in with the senior Royals.
THEY SHOULD HAVE ALREADY BEEN SEATED IN THE OTHER ROOM WITH EVERYONE ELSE FFS.
WHY CAN'T THEY FOLLOW THE RULES?????????

Do you know what @Chita I think that Haz can follow rules and understands very well all the procedures expected around his family. But, Slack Alice (can't remember whether is what the lovely Freda who gave her such a relevant name, but in love it) choses to ignore royal protocol, and she thought she could sashay into our great monarch's family and be a wonderful addition who could do just whatever she wanted. Watching her cringeworthyness is disgraceful, but Haz was simply head over heels with her, and couldn't believe his luck that somebody had agreed to marry him - so he let her get away with far too much.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Its like waiting for the other shoe to drop anticipating The Witches 'tribute' to Sidney Poitier...................

• Haha
  • Sick
Brilliant advice from many of you, thank you so much. It's really comforting.
I'll bookmark this page for rereading tomorrow, when I feel calmer.
😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘

• Heart
Reactions: 50
😲

Things must be getting serious. A no-fly zone with altitude restrictions when the Castle is practically right on the flight path in and out of Heathrow.

So they will just need to try and get her before the 27th. Gives them a couple of weeks notice I suppose!

I don't know if anyone lives within that radius but crappy now if you're a kid/anyone with an innocent drone hobby.

I blame this on Harry & co stirring the idiots up.

• Sick
😲

Why has all of this started happening now?

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 26
From The Sun 7th January

"If Andrew does opt to offer Ms Giuffre a settlement, which is said to likely exceed Β£5million, the Queen would be asked to contribute, The Telegraph reports.
"According to the newspaper, the Queen has been paying the duke's legal fees since he first appointed a lawyer last February after his disastrous Newsnight interview.
The funds come from her private Duchy of Lancaster estate - which reportedly recently increased by Β£1.5million to more than Β£23million."

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
Lots of PR tit seems to be flying around at the moment. The little sugars are apparently creating waves of their own. We predicted on here they would soon turn on him. Looks like it's started....

Screenshot_20220107-223956~2.png

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 40
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.