Harry and Meghan #161 Was the 16 bath Mansion ever their home? Are they together or living alone?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Pinch of salt time again, but a bit more via HRHFacts about Rose supposedly mocking Smeg's bump-clutching. Very specific about the date, the place and some names who were with Rose. Kate Moss and Pippa's SIL, Vogue Williams. They were making fun of Smeg's appearance at the British Fashion Council Awards. 😲

Click on the pics in the thread to read the entire thing, including what Kate and Vogue allegedly called Smeg. Also stuff about how Smeg thought she would be attending the 2017 State Dinner, where Rose sat with Hazza.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 39
Anyone with a cast iron stomach willing to take one for the team and listen to what is almost certainly guff that the BBC have just released about Ginge and Cringe in five podcast episodes.

Also in this image from the BBC's podcast page, has someone at the Beeb touched the picture up to make her look even more of a clown than usual? I don't remember the lips and eyes being quite this manic on the original picture.

View attachment 969168

duck me. Apparently my constitution isn't strong enough. It's woke, vile & bias AF.
The bullshit podcast begins with the idiotic bold statement "But why do YOU think WHAT you think about Prince Harry and MM?"
What the actual duck; if that's not biased and brain washed IDK what is. Too many uncredited soundbites and noise as filler; pure hatchet job. Here are screenshots of each part & it's summary (boring BS!)
I'll make an attempt to listen to all the parts but so far it's a regurgitated remix of things we've already heard. Re-edited to Auntie's benefit.

Attachments

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
duck me. Apparently my constitution isn't strong enough. It's woke, vile & bias AF.
The bullshit podcast begins with the idiotic bold statement "But why do YOU think WHAT you think about Prince Harry and MM?"
What the actual duck; if that's not biased and brain washed IDK what is. Too many uncredited soundbites and noise as filler; pure hatchet job. Here are screenshots of each part & it's summary (boring BS!)
I'll make an attempt to listen to all the parts but so far it's a regurgitated remix of things we've already heard. Re-edited to Auntie's benefit.
It's the bbc. of course it's biased. All of their output is , box-tickers extraordinaire.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 32
Saw this: the lawyer with the grin like a hyena saying using the word bullying to describe career women is damaging - wee yes and it should be?!?!? It means you ride roughshod. It is possible to be a female boss and not known for bullying behavioir

Eurgh proves beyond even unreasonable doubt they can’t deny certain things happened and they’re trying to reframe it

I didn't know that Schillings were a "Libel Law Firm", makes sense that they are all on the gravy train.
Afia pays patronising lip-service to the nasty experiences at her client's hands, careful not to "negate" the experience of those bullied, but then goes on to compare them to her little girl having a tantrum over cleaning her teeth. Belittling those brave enough to have made the allegations, effectively bullying them herself from her superior position as lawyer, and they are women. Double-standard here. Bet she's a right witch to work for.

Interesting that she uses wholesome and righteous tooth-cleaning to make her "point". This was a highly unintelligent and juvenile comparison, very unprofessional, and you wouldn't get a male lawyer saying that. Had she said that her little girl called her "a bully" for shoving her off her bike, that would have been a more honest example.

Angry Black Bints using race again to duck and dive. What pieces of work they are.
No mention of how bullying accusations can damage "career men".
Afia says clearly that the bullying accusations are untrue. Question is now, how will Minge clear her name? Personally I think she's off the hook here, as this is the 4th such article dismantling the allegations bit by bit. Like everything else, it's everyone's fault but the Harkles.

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 33
This shocked me. I tend to imagine scenarios based around snippets like this and here's my take on it.
I think that at this point the family had finally caught on to her game ... to force hawwy front and centre and mess with the established heirarchy. So there was no longer any warm fuzzies toward her and she was regarded as a serpent in their midst out to cause trouble. They were on the alert. I can imagine Charles speaking to the equerries to keep an eye out for her tit stirring and step in to prevent her causing ructions if required, even if it meant talking to her like she is not royal. The Royals cannot be seen squabbling in front of cameras so the equerries being in on the situation was important, so that they had the Seniors backs more than usual. It will also have let smeggy know that she is not important enough to command the respect of the 'servants', not even in front of the Senior Royals.
There was 100% something badly amiss at that event for sure, the tension in everyone was palpable and I doubt we'll ever know the truth unless hawwy uses it in his book as an example of how downtrodden he and the mrs were.
I'm quite surprised the footage of this incident was released. Maybe it was as a warning to H&M? She was also seen doing her wobbly bottom lip and tears in eyes routine when they sat down afterwards - there's film of this too, possibly in the Wiki.

I wonder what was said to the pair afterwards and behind closed doors? Certainly enough to add to the grudge and their sense of the injustice of it all.

• Wow
Reactions: 31
Pinch of salt time again, but a bit more via HRHFacts about Rose supposedly mocking Smeg's bump-clutching. Very specific about the date, the place and some names who were with Rose. Kate Moss and Pippa's SIL, Vogue Williams. They were making fun of Smeg's appearance at the British Fashion Council Awards. 😲

Click on the pics in the thread to read the entire thing, including what Kate and Vogue allegedly called Smeg. Also stuff about how Smeg thought she would be attending the 2017 State Dinner, where Rose sat with Hazza.

I've added these screenshots here: Attempts to overshadow Royal announcements/engagements

and to the Screenshots in the Gallery: https://tattle.life/media/categories/screenshots.24/

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I'm not reading this. I hurt my back and I'm on pain killers. And can't hit the wine bottle at the moment. So it's a no go for me

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 29
So glad I have my Tattle family to rely on, keep me up to date and make me laugh.

I'm just in hospital recovering from a leg operation, still hooked up to stuff and feeling slightly groggy, but being able to read your posts will help my recovery.

What have the gruesomes been up to today? On my way in this morning, they were on the news but I was in no fit state to take it all in - something to do with her bullying, I think.
Best wishes for a speedy recovery.
I go in Monday for surgery. Probably have lots of catching up to do next week, swot that I am 😉

• Heart
Reactions: 30
What the bleeping hell is she wearing??
Did she run up those strides out of an old pair of curtains out of the Littlewoods book??

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
“She was pregnant and fragile” Oh FFS - I worked until the day I gave birth with two of my four pregnancies and had to take care of my family and house with all of them. All of us here who gave birth did it without hot and cold running servants and zero responsibilities. She was strong enough to fly to the US for her shower, but too fragile to deal with second or third hand gossip?

You want to bet that Harry made a comment about enjoying Rose’s company or how nice she looked and that set Megs off (internally, she still couldn’t show her true self until she had the wedding ring firmly on her spindly finger) She was furious that he didn’t get her an invite to the state dinner. She had managed to wedge herself into every other event, in contravention of protocol, but he failed her here

The gloves are definitely off now and things will continue to leak about her and how everyone in the UK felt about her

• Heart
Reactions: 47
TQ will not settle PA bills.
TQ will not appear to settle PA bills. We'll never know, but headlines screaming "HM Bails Out Favourite Son: Family To Keep 20M Luxury Swiss Chalet! Sarah Grateful to HM For Her Support and Vows To Stand By Randy Andy!" would go down like a lead balloon. No way will HM leave PA unable to pay his legal bills, hence the ski chalet sale but that's by no means a certainty. Fungus could get gazumped!! :devilish: 👑😂

• Wow
Reactions: 22
I'm quite surprised the footage of this incident was released. Maybe it was as a warning to H&M? She was also seen doing her wobbly bottom lip and tears in eyes routine when they sat down afterwards - there's film of this too, possibly in the Wiki.

I wonder what was said to the pair afterwards and behind closed doors? Certainly enough to add to the grudge and their sense of the injustice of it all.
The blinking is at about 3.13 here: https://tattle.life/media/royal-family-marks-50-years-since-investiture-of-prince-of-wales-mp4.776/

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
“She was pregnant and fragile” Oh FFS - I worked until the day I gave birth with two of my four pregnancies and had to take care of my family and house with all of them. All of us here who gave birth did it without hot and cold running servants and zero responsibilities. She was strong enough to fly to the US for her shower, but too fragile to deal with second or third hand gossip?

You want to bet that Harry made a comment about enjoying Rose’s company or how nice she looked and that set Megs off (internally, she still couldn’t show her true self until she had the wedding ring firmly on her spindly finger) She was furious that he didn’t get her an invite to the state dinner. She had managed to wedge herself into every other event, in contravention of protocol, but he failed her here

The gloves are definitely off now and things will continue to leak about her and how everyone in the UK felt about her
I'll tell you how everyone in the UK feels about her - 😀

We don't bleeping like her.

😎😎😎😀

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
We've already ascertained that she isnt really a philanthropist and her donations are often very small but still publicised as if they are huge to make her look good.
Everything she does is to make her look good.

So, now to feminism. The world is so messed up these days I don't know what a feminist even is any more.

Can a woman be a feminist if she has used men to gain position?
She pretended to have paid for her own education when we know she got an expensive education courtesy of a man. Her father.
We know she used the husbands before Harry to social climb and get work.
We are pretty sure she did a certain kind of work on male members of a certain yachting fraternity.
(See what I did there, heh heh)

And she is using Harry and his Royal status to climb further.

Is that feminism???

I dont think so.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 55

When she was pregnant and touring didn't they say she was some superwoman not letting pregnancy slow her down (a dig at Catherine with her illness when pregnant)?

She really does like to change her truth when it suits.

I got lucky. No morning sickness and rode a motorbike until I was 35 weeks (and too big to get on it any more). I was moving my bike 4 weeks post c-section. Not superwoman just had to get on and do life like millions of others.

• Heart
Reactions: 45

Harry sitting next to Rose at a function she wanted to attend herself will be enough reason for her to smear Rose.

Had he been seated next to a different woman, then THAT woman would probably have been targetted by her.

If someone else has something she wants, they become a target.

Classic narc behaviour.

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 50
So none of us can think for ourselves and Smegz is the victim of racism, sexism and the press 🙄
How bleeping patronising. I definitely won't be listening to that.
God forbid that any of us should have judged her on her actions, lies and hypocrisy.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Bloody hell you lot! All this talk of popcorn has made me add some to my grocery delivery tomorrow! 😆

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.