Harry and Meghan #161 Was the 16 bath Mansion ever their home? Are they together or living alone?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Dear American Tatters. I have heard this expression a few times in movies. But what the hell is a swamp butt?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
I thought the Chalet was sold last year with assistance from the Queen to settle his outstanding mortgage debt?

• Wow
Reactions: 21
So glad I have my Tattle family to rely on, keep me up to date and make me laugh.

I'm just in hospital recovering from a leg operation, still hooked up to stuff and feeling slightly groggy, but being able to read your posts will help my recovery.

What have the gruesomes been up to today? On my way in this morning, they were on the news but I was in no fit state to take it all in - something to do with her bullying, I think.
Hope you have a good, quick recovery & that you are feeling much better soon! ❤ 🙏

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Dear American Tatters. I have heard this expression a few times in movies. But what the hell is a swamp butt?
Just a gross sweaty ass crack in need of a bath or shower... usually a hairy dude's after a workout or something 😆 Yep. FOUND IT LOL Just making sure in case it was a Florida Man or Louisiana ting.

P.S. I'm groaning my way through this podcast. Episode about racism? Not really. It was filled with bits about Bad Courtiers/BRF and Why The Innocent Press Did What They Did. Just utter crap.
They even have Scoob & Dan Wooton in a sickening kumbaya. It's them, not us. VERY FAMILIAR.

Apologies for adding to this post trying not to clog up the thread. If this fucks anyone up please let me know. I think it's just reiterating anyway. Blah blah 😘

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
Just a gross sweaty ass crack in need of a bath or shower... usually a hairy dude's after a workout or something 😆 Yep. FOUND IT LOL Just making sure in case it was a Florida Man or Louisiana ting.
Funky is such an American word in that context!

ETA: Started an American Slang section. Please give me words/definitions you would like adding!

American slang

• Heart
  • Haha
Swamp ass involves a sweaty wetness in the butt crack or general nether region that may soak through the underwear, even the pants. Chafing and funky odors are also common symptoms. Beware.

Just found this online, it probably started when she was in winter clothes in NY. that red wool coat. Over purple jumosuit? In 75 degree weather? Sounds like Swamp butt is cloe to crotch rot. She probably has a nasty culture brewing from that trip.
I can see the next Oprah Tv Special now: When Swamp Butt meets Crotch Rot. The Meghan Markle Story!

I'm waiting for it to come out that Megs knew PA from her Yatching days.

Edit- just saw others found Swamp ass definition. Yech

• Haha
  • Sick
I can't see Afia stating on BBC that the bullying allegations weren't true unless she and Minge know something that we don't. Imagine in a week after Afia's statement if the RF released their findings proving Minge guilty on all bullying counts... the climbdown and humiliation for Minge would be unimaginable. Bullying the sisterhood, women workers? What would Kamala and Michelle say? If this was a Sword of Damocles, Afia would have kept quiet and waited for the solicitors' results.

Very important, The Stoat did the bullying too and it wasn't just Minge. Staff statements confirm this was the case and that Weasel begged JK to halt the complaints. This was in 2018 so it's been going on a long time.
The RF won't allow Weasel to be formally identified in witness statements as a bully who shouted at female staff members with his Ho.

Afia knows Minge and Noballs bullied the staff, but they're taking a gamble that BP don't want it to be leaked and have calculated that 10 months later it's probably safe. Suits Afia and Minge fine.
So, I think they are declaring the bullying allegations invalid. Daring BP to counter Afia's denial, which BP won't because HMTQ's grandson is a confirmed bully too. Stalemate.

Was she living in the UK at this time? They didn’t have Frogmore at this time did they? So was she living with him in KP? I wasn’t that bothered about them before the engagement so where was she living just before the engagement? Anyone know ? 🤔
My guess would be SoHo House where MA is, as he was in on this entrapment from the start.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Noballs's Foreword to his "Memoir" "I’m writing this not as the prince I was born but as the man I have become......"

This is the man I have become...
images.jpeg

This is the man I was...
download (8).jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
I thought she was living with him at KP prior to their engagement

Reactions: 22
Funky is such an American word in that context!

ETA: Started an American Slang section. Please give me words/definitions you would like adding!

American slang
Ooh, that's tough. American Slang can be very regional. Here are a few West Coast things.

Ass Hat = Harry some times Jeff Bezos
Dope = cool (I think u use that there now)
THOT = That Ho Over There (also 666)
Ankle = a few feet lower than a bleep
Simp = wimpy person that gives you the ick
Bail = Bounce, go, leave
GOAT = Greatest Of All Time
Dick Cheese = also Harry
Slay = Doing well
Tea = Talk, gossip
Wack = sometimes bad or ridiculous sometimes good or "fly "
What's good/up/____ = How have u been?
Netflix & Chill = sex
Get Er/It/Eet = sex

Swamp ass involves a sweaty wetness in the butt crack or general nether region that may soak through the underwear, even the pants. Chafing and funky odors are also common symptoms. Beware.

Just found this online, it probably started when she was in winter clothes in NY. that red wool coat. Over purple jumosuit? In 75 degree weather? Sounds like Swamp butt is cloe to crotch rot. She probably has a nasty culture brewing from that trip.
I can see the next Oprah Tv Special now: When Swamp Butt meets Crotch Rot. The Meghan Markle Story!

I'm waiting for it to come out that Megs knew PA from her Yatching days.

Edit- just saw others found Swamp ass definition. Yech
Swamp Butt meets Crotch Rot! BWAHA HAHAHAHAHA!!! Do they call gingers FireCrotch or is that just a North American thing?

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Hope everyone gets better soon @Bushbaby21 , @Palpatine , and @Happy Lady and everyone else who is feeling unwell. ♥

Well, Montecito has nothing interesting to show it seems about if the Harkles presence there is worthy of mentioning:

But the writer has a covert almost British snark to him:

''But all that ended when he gave up royal duties much to the disappointment of the Queen, who will celebrate her Platinum Jubilee next summer, the same time Harry is due to deliver a tell-all tome for Penguin-Random House under a contract reportedly worth an astounding $20 million.

Quite what he’ll serve up for that figure at such a relatively young age is anyone’s guess.''

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Random House = Woke House. Right up their street .

• Haha
  • Heart

This video you shared @JAR21 from 2 minutes 4 secs... I keep hearing "just couldn't wait, could you"

Is my ears lying to me?

yep Charles said it!!!!

And they walked that slowly to that middle door that they still times it so they could walk in with the senior Royals.
THEY SHOULD HAVE ALREADY BEEN SEATED IN THE OTHER ROOM WITH EVERYONE ELSE FFS.
WHY CAN'T THEY FOLLOW THE RULES?????????

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 45
I think it was so unprofessional for her lawyer to discuss the bullying allegations as its an ongoing investigation. Also I thought the podcasts were not going to be played following the furore over the biased TV Programme

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 43
❤ to all those who are ill. I too must report that I’m under the weather with the dreaded Rona! No illness has ever beaten me and this fucker is getting short thrift as well.

As for the Cali cunts, I hope a huge sink hole opens up and devours their alleged house before they can sell it :devilish:
You've got this. Kick it's arse.
I considered giving up my wee job because some lots of days are tough, but it's only 3 hours in the morning and it's MY money to spend as I please. So, no way Pedro. Even long covid must have a point when it gives up and buggers off.
Yeah, we've got this bubba.

boxing-box.gif

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 38
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.