Harry and Meghan #161 Was the 16 bath Mansion ever their home? Are they together or living alone?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So glad I have my Tattle family to rely on, keep me up to date and make me laugh.

I'm just in hospital recovering from a leg operation, still hooked up to stuff and feeling slightly groggy, but being able to read your posts will help my recovery.

What have the gruesomes been up to today? On my way in this morning, they were on the news but I was in no fit state to take it all in - something to do with her bullying, I think.
Hope you are soon out of there @Happy Lady and well on the way to a full recovery. As for being 'hooked up to stuff'.... the least said about that the better! 🤪 Only joking, take care and stay safe😷

• Heart
Reactions: 25
All I keep hearing is that they are back for the Jubilee after Chas, the gormless, gurning, gutless gobshite held out the olive branch to him, why??

They obviously don't read the people here do they!! He should never come back here he has sown the seeds and let the Ginger, gloating,grifter reap the whirlwind.

When he takes the throne I hope the people of the UK really punish him for his gutless handling of these two and I will be one of them.

With a few exceptions they are a shitshower who have learned duck all and are still stuck in the 19th century.

Wake up you dozy big eared dodo and read the people, he will be as unpopular as a gay at a tarts party.

bleeping wet wanker of Wankdom and his Eunoch Son both sailing the good ship Windsor Wanker into the sea of oblivion.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Yes and they just never seem to learn from their mistakes do they? They go galumphing through life pissing off anyone who really could do them a lot of favours all because they know best and won’t take good advice.
The Royals, the press and now add Orca to the list. These are just the main ones but there are others too.
Talk about biting the hand that feeds you.
I really hope they have pissed Orca off.

We could do with enticing Benjamin Smallbrook and Duke Pantalaimon to join us on the thread.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
If February is as fabulous as suggested, I can't wait. If the marriage ends she'll go back to some obscure, clawing existance, her name being her very own Albatross. Being here in the states, being in Canada or England won't matter. She'll have Markled herself to the extent that's there won't be a rock she can hide under.
Hey, Feb is the start of the U.S. version of Celebrity Big Brother. Maybe she's follIowing in her Big brother's footsteps! I'd love to see her embarrass herself even further.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
If February is as fabulous as suggested, I can't wait. If the marriage ends she'll go back to some obscure, clawing existance, her name being her very own Albatross. Being here in the states, being in Canada or England won't matter. She'll have Markled herself to the extent that's there won't be a rock she can hide under.
Hey, Feb is the start of the U.S. version of Celebrity Big Brother. Maybe she's follIowing in her Big brother's footsteps! I'd love to see her embarrass herself even further.
BIB

We can live in hope! But I can see her hawking her "memoirs" around and they'll probably be worth a lot more if there's a divorce in the making and she's prepared to go after Hazza as well as the Royals. Lots of TV appearances in the US, the spotlight shining entirely on her, and loads of sympathy in the media for a single mum with two kids facing a transatlantic custody battle against those nasty Royals who are trying to get the kids away from her and back to the UK. Not hard to imagine, is it? If Fergie can still get an audience over in the US, she definitely will. For a while, at least.

And starting it off during the Jubilee year would be the icing on the cake for her.

Haz won't know what's hit him.

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 36
"but offers a special curriculum" definitely hints at that doesn't it? The local school seems perfectly fine. They're pre-school for gawd's sake, playing is a big part of learning and developing life skills at that age. They don't need "special curriculums" unless Archie is showing a keen interest in quantum physics already...or there is a developmental issue. Or perhaps Dim & Dimmer didn't crack the entry criteria for Fark. C'mon, they'd give their eye teeth to be in the same social circles as the other local celebs, and as we know that's how many parent friendships are formed.
"Special curriculum " has a rather specific meaning in the US educational system. It doesn't involve quantum physics but rather the opposite: learning/developmental/behavioural difficulties, basically. As a self-proclaimed "whipsmart", card-carrying Merkin, MM would have been very aware of this and chosen her words carefully.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
I've just been reading Benjamin Smallbrook on Quora. I'm never sure how much store to set by him, but in one of his recent posts he said he's heard that February is going to be explosive and it's something to do with the Harkles' marriage. Got to be worth placing a popcorn order, just in case...
1641569899139.jpeg

I am ready and will share 😀

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
@Happy Lady... ah hospital drugs! The best!! hope you're doing ok.

The Cali cunts do have a special gift after all - the ability to Markle everything they touch. Kind of like King Midas, only in reverse.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Can you imagine the horror if you were another contestant in Big Brother to find out you would be sharing your days and nights with her 🤪 She would be in her element ..... a captive crowd of people to order about, pushing them out of the way, waking them up at 5.00 am and demanding eggless lemon cake. What a nightmare ..... while Hawwry parties the nights away in Vegas!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
BIB

We can live in hope! But I can see her hawking her "memoirs" around and they'll probably be worth a lot more if there's a divorce in the making and she's prepared to go after Hazza as well as the Royals. Lots of TV appearances in the US, the spotlight shining entirely on her, and loads of sympathy in the media for a single mum with two kids facing a transatlantic custody battle against those nasty Royals who are trying to get the kids away from her and back to the UK. Not hard to imagine, is it? If Fergie can still get an audience over in the US, she definitely will. For a while, at least.

And starting it off during the Jubilee year would be the icing on the cake for her.

Couldn't happen to a more deserving candidate:D

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
BIB

She won't get any if they insist on blaming Orca

Reactions: 22
So glad I have my Tattle family to rely on, keep me up to date and make me laugh.

I'm just in hospital recovering from a leg operation, still hooked up to stuff and feeling slightly groggy, but being able to read your posts will help my recovery.

What have the gruesomes been up to today? On my way in this morning, they were on the news but I was in no fit state to take it all in - something to do with her bullying, I think.
Aww bubba, that's tit. Hopefully you'll be home and on the mend soon.😘
It's surprising how many of our crew are battling physical and mental health issues ... yet everyone just moseys along the best we can. Who'd a thought the gruesome twosome would actually have a positive affect on a group of people by giving them a new past time.:m

I’ve met two types of very ‘successful’ career women, those who have gained their success through genuine talent and hard work oh and the ability to work and lead others, I like that type and then we have the others - total witches who usually have gained their positions from schmoozing the gullible senior managers and couldn’t and don’t do the job they were hired for so they bully (usually getting away with it because of everything they have on the senior manager/directors) others todo it for them but taking credit for all and any success. I know what category that witch is in and I’d say her lawyer is in that category too 😡
That reminds me guys, The Apprentice started last night and yes they are the usual bunch of total twats.
I take delight in figuring out the girls who use their sexual allure to get what they want. The penis ladder will never be dead. I cannot for the life of me figure out how the older somewhat sensible muslim lady with 5 sons got herself mixed up with this lot. Smart though ... kept her head down on the task and let the hair-swishy twirly-girlies cat fight for attention, then spoke up in the boardroom. Good tactics.
Watch if you get a chance.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
Aww bubba, that's tit. Hopefully you'll be home and on the mend soon.😘
It's surprising how many of our crew are battling physical and mental health issues ... yet everyone just moseys along the best we can. Who'd a thought the gruesome twosome would actually have a positive affect on a group of people by giving them a new past time.:m

That reminds me guys, The Apprentice started last night and yes they are the usual bunch of total twats.
I take delight in figuring out the girls who use their sexual allure to get what they want. The penis ladder will never be dead. I cannot for the life of me figure out how the older somewhat sensible muslim lady with 5 sons got herself mixed up with this lot. Smart though ... kept her head down on the task and let the hair-swishy twirly-girlies cat fight for attention, then spoke up in the boardroom. Good tactics.
Watch if you get a chance.
BIB - She's the only likeable one of the whole bunch!

Reactions: 20
All I keep hearing is that they are back for the Jubilee after Chas, the gormless, gurning, gutless gobshite held out the olive branch to him, why??

They obviously don't read the people here do they!! He should never come back here he has sown the seeds and let the Ginger, gloating,grifter reap the whirlwind.

When he takes the throne I hope the people of the UK really punish him for his gutless handling of these two and I will be one of them.

With a few exceptions they are a shitshower who have learned duck all and are still stuck in the 19th century.

Wake up you dozy big eared dodo and read the people, he will be as unpopular as a gay at a tarts party.

bleeping wet wanker of Wankdom and his Eunoch Son both sailing the good ship Windsor Wanker into the sea of oblivion.

trouble is, that there will always be people who think that the black sheep of the family, who have done a lot of stupid things, like Harry in the past few years, deserve to be welcomed back and forgiven! So they have to balance this view, with the view of those who think Harry should be punished for his behaviour!

So the RF are to some extent in a tricky position! I think they have done fairly well to ignore a situation and not provoke it or make family issues even worse by responding to them.

I dont think H & M should ever be welcomed back, but if they do divorce, the UK is Harry's homeland, and to some extent he still needs to be allowed to come back here!
Hopefully in an obscure backwater, where nobody can ever notice him again!

Reactions: 25
😲

So, if online trolls sending death threats to Piers can get arrested, when can we expect the same for the ones threatening the RF then?

Surely there must be a similar investigation going on. Mustn't there?

Obviously Piers has been targeted because he had the courage to stand up and actually .... gasp! ....say that he did not believe Minge's proven lies ! Lost his job, but ironically Minge with her State Control mentality has freed Piers to do her far more damage (and he will) than he could have hobbled by the likes of that tit Alex Beresford the failed weatherman.
Have the RF trolls not been tracked down or prosecuted because the source would likely lead to Aphid and Minge?
Yes Yes Yes! Thank you so much. An actual representation of Meg!

Oh that IS terrible.If she had an ounce of humanity, she would not have made those claims. I so hope she is running out of steam. She is a viscous bleep.
Possibly Minge leaked this directly to Lady C through the Stoat. Not necessarily to use, but it's there as a threat if need be. A big danger I.m.o. for Minge was TM demanding to see his grandchildren, talk of going to Court to petition for access. I think you have to have an established relationship with grandchildren before it could be considered, but I could be wrong. It's come to nothing so far but I'd not be surprised if this vile and untrue allegation was being made known to him as something she could use if he didn't back off. Which he has.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Hmmm so a member of staff rebuked a Duchess.

That tells you loud and clear how she is viewed by the people working "backstage."
No respect for her position.

In the tv/film and music industry if the crew don't like someone its usually because they are a tit.
Crew are not starstruck. If someone is a tit they all know about it. They can sniff out a wrong 'un and they close ranks.

And if a staff member did rebuke her, they must have been pretty confident they would not get into trouble for it.
This shocked me. I tend to imagine scenarios based around snippets like this and here's my take on it.
I think that at this point the family had finally caught on to her game ... to force hawwy front and centre and mess with the established heirarchy. So there was no longer any warm fuzzies toward her and she was regarded as a serpent in their midst out to cause trouble. They were on the alert. I can imagine Charles speaking to the equerries to keep an eye out for her tit stirring and step in to prevent her causing ructions if required, even if it meant talking to her like she is not royal. The Royals cannot be seen squabbling in front of cameras so the equerries being in on the situation was important, so that they had the Seniors backs more than usual. It will also have let smeggy know that she is not important enough to command the respect of the 'servants', not even in front of the Senior Royals.
There was 100% something badly amiss at that event for sure, the tension in everyone was palpable and I doubt we'll ever know the truth unless hawwy uses it in his book as an example of how downtrodden he and the mrs were.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
I’ve met two types of very ‘successful’ career women, those who have gained their success through genuine talent and hard work oh and the ability to work and lead others, I like that type and then we have the others - total witches who usually have gained their positions from schmoozing the gullible senior managers and couldn’t and don’t do the job they were hired for so they bully (usually getting away with it because of everything they have on the senior manager/directors) others todo it for them but taking credit for all and any success. I know what category that witch is in and I’d say her lawyer is in that category too 😡
I quite agree - I have been a leader and the led since I was 17. Every single toxic leader I had, regardless of sex, was, at their core, incredibly insecure about their skills. It was tough in the military because you still have to follow the lawful orders of and be respectful of those of a higher rank. My first company commander was one such bully who eventually was relieved of command and “invited” to resign his commission. The first sergeant and I shielded our soldiers from him as much as possible and were delighted when he went a step too far and he handed us the opportunity to expose him to the higher ups (he lied on an official document and threatened our careers if we didn’t back him up….nope not risking our careers for him)

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 44
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.