Harry and Meghan #161 Was the 16 bath Mansion ever their home? Are they together or living alone?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The Harkles seem to just create a ''narrative'' another justification articles by their shills via Aldi:

''They had to leave, because -privacy. Other parents were speaking with the media ''anonymously."
''That's a security problem, and security also creates problems for other pupils.''
''We are to famous blah, blah dribble.''
The stans will assist with this and it ''accumulates'' their defense ammo.
And that's how Harkles PR works, then its sit and wait and get away with things.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
"If" Fark had some sort of physical/developmental disability, the bint might actually get some respect from me if she were to own it, bring awareness to & champion said disability. That would be a good & valid platform for her & might actually show her "compassionate" side, & that she actually gives a damn about others.
Let's hope that its not the case and that Fark is fine - he's got enough to deal with having that pair of vapid, entitled, duplicitous twunts as parents.

Problem is, she doesnt have a compassionate side.
Its all fake.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 40
There are 194 companies registered at that exact address. The link shows the top 25. Looks like it’s mainly a mailing address as @Evangelina alluded to.
Sorry I’m not paying to unlock the whole lot 🤪

I think that's the launder's lawyer's address. The Morgan Stanley Building has offices and apparently also a popular filming location? A Mary Elizabeth Fulginiti has an office there for example:

Apologies can't screenshot or do pics RN.

Reactions: 18
Latest Lady C now up

Can PC bring back Harkles when TQ dies?
Haz has human rights and allowed to make mistakes if makes amends. Also PC feels responsible as a father. Difficult situation. PC needs to understand what he is dealing with, and action will reflect on him. Can Harkles be reined in? They have been huge flops in reality.
The thing is, PWB has shown himself to be a traitor to his country and his family. He should not be "forgiven" and allowed back into public life. I'd never trust him again.

• Heart
Reactions: 47
Oh no! :ROFLMAO:

Their latest PR attempt - sensitive Hazza being shocked about Uncle Andy's bad attitude to staff - has just hit a brick wall........:poop:

Screenshot from Twatter:

View attachment 968829

ETA: Adding actual Twatter link as well

BRILLIANT!
This is exactly the kind of thing hawwy will talk himself into the shitter with in his me-me-me-memoir. Cuntchops will be urging him to include all sorts of shite like that to pad the book out. He will be like Forrest Gump and will have participated in all sorts of interesting historical events. And he will get called out on it all, if not actually sued.

B9zY7wB.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 40
The thing is, PWB has shown himself to be a traitor to his country and his family. He should not be "forgiven" and allowed back into public life. I'd never trust him again.

He said on film, "I dont even like the UK" - or words to that effect.

So if that's how he feels, why should he ever be allowed back into public life?
Answer is, he shouldn't.
Neither should his arrogant Uncle Andrew.

• Heart
Reactions: 48
I think that's the launder's lawyer's address. The Morgan Stanley Building has offices and apparently also a popular filming location? A Mary Elizabeth Fulginiti has an office there for example:

Apologies can't screenshot or do pics RN.
It is empty office space:
image.jpg

The picture is not real, its a 3d render with added ''prop'' humans.

This is the exterior space:
Some interiors can also be seen:
In above some ''tenant'' names listed example:

• 2nd
  • Black Equities Group, LTD
  • 8th
  • Continuum Analytics
  • 5th
  • Douglas Emmett
  • 5th
  • Excel Sports Management
  • 8th
  • Gem Group
  • Multiple
  • Morgan Stanley
  • 1st
  • MRC II Distribution Company L.P.
  • 5th
  • SGSBC
  • 4th
  • Sotheby's International Realty LLC
  • 10th
  • Wells Fargo Advisors

Mayer associated with Peg has the so called :''room 1000.''

Its just ''correspondence space,'' and some offices.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
I found them. Only thing with Murky is that she there is a fake one there to. If you look at Wally's account you will get the right link to her account.
I am following the usual ones, murky, wally etc, but just wondered what name cass was going under as quite a few cassandras

Reactions: 14
This is authentic philanthropy - a true humanitarian

Follow that Archeholes.

• Heart
Reactions: 48
We can’t give Megxit Markle a pass for MPD. As someone who legit has MPD (multiple personality disorder) I authoritatively contend the bleep of Montesito is not mpd. If she were, at least one of the gang would be the epitome of love and caring, and it would be real. We have seen no such personality. And if she were mpd, she would have played the childhood abuse card long ago. She’s as fake as the veneers on her teeth. In our expert opinion, the bleep is just a bleep, a habitual liar who believes her own bullshit.

I firmly believe she’s going to try and steal the spotlight from Catherine’s Birthday. And I have ordered extra jiffy pop popcorn in anticipation of it all blowing up in her face.
View attachment 969180
She has already tried to pull the childhood abuse stunt.
A representativeof her’s tried to lean on Lady C to include it in her book.
I think the idea was that Mingey was worried about what was going to be written about her and tried to get in with something that would bring sympathy her way.
Lady C said the allegation was about the worst thing a father could do to a daughter’.
Of course Lady C gave it short shrift because she’s no fool and could see through the whole stunt.
But those are the depths to which she’s prepared to sink to to make herself look like a victim.
Unbelievable. You really don’t get much lower than that do you?
I certainly expect her to try it again at some point.
Disgusting little twit.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 35
I guess it depends on the willingness to ignore personal values and biases.
And then being willing to address the taboo element of liking someone /something and then being able to point out the things which are a mistake.
It was unnecessary to create ''mystique'' around the fact that the RF members are Britain's unofficial trade and arms dealers on State level.
It was also unnecessary to create ''mystique'' around the fact that nothing comes from nothing and that even their own money wouldn't cover what is needed, so there is a necessity for fundraisers and donations.
But there always was the element (Charles more than other members) of claiming things as ''his.''
Regardless what it was, the hierarchy of the RF created problems by order of precedence which never allowed the ''lower member'' to outshine the ''higher member.''
There is nothing wrong with hierarchy, but I think it would have been better if the hierarchy applied only to official events and actions, rather than the manipulations of media time/exposure which was allowed/allocated to ''lower members,'' due to fear of ''overshadowing.''

It is universally believed that the ''popularity'' of certain members(ignoring their actions) is based on the hierarchy and is natural, in reality it is or better was, in the past based on suppression of the potential popularity of ''lower members'' to prevent the overshadowing of ''higher members.''

The above is also about Lady C's comment on Princess Michael whose negative reputation in the initial stages of her appearance on the RF stage, is a clever plot of well placed journalists, well placed lies and stories(things out of her control, example her fathers past) the fact that she was a magnificent public speaker (and someone much higher wasn't ) which was disliked, and that at a certain point a person does what I would also do:" duck it, it doesn't matter how well I do, so I'm going to retaliate and damage."

The above is relevant in the Harkles case, because everyone, myself included hasn't seen a single indicator of the above on Harry.
Harry however was there, he has seen it and is now using it for his own pursuit of fame and money.
And the RF now has a complicated problem, Harry being Charles son, and via the media the claimant of Diana's legacy, which basically can mean yet again(based on current patterns) that Harry gets away with everything, and its obvious how successful his strategy is, by observing the bashing of the other RF members for completely minor things or thing which are out of their control via cleverly placed ''journalism'' and ''sources."
Harry shits on the crown, his shills (or shills from his chosen country) declare Charles racist, shits on the RF, shits on his brother, he commits treason, and/or (breach of contract) leaving Royal duties, he uses the titles/status for self gain and promotion, the consequence ?
Charles is happy with his climate change work, and all that after 4 private jets in 11 days and shiting on Balmoral in favor of Ibiza in the media.

It's a failing strategy because even the other RF members are human, how many events, birthdays, anniversaries are needed to be destroyed, tarnished, hijacked and overshadowed before it impacts someone like Kate?
Where is the ''enough'' reaction?
Why the fear? Does the RF believe that William can't do without Harry?
Optics?
Charles will have Edward, who will be next to William mindset?
Blackmail ?
How many times before self defense?
As you say Hazzno gets away with everything and I agree that his "strategy" has worked so far. If PC's extending olive branches I don't believe his motive is love or worry for his son. The RF need to close this down before HM goes and have been far too slow to see the dangers of both H and PA. It's a sick joke for PC to praise Noballs's climate change efforts, and a slap in the face for people who try and do their bit in their small way with recycling and stuff. We know that Noballs is a liar and a polluter, and we know that Charles knows it too but he is insulting our intelligence. He's a slippery man I.m.o. and this shows how out of touch and arrogant he is.

With the bullying allegations, the RF knew of them a long time before and covered them up. I don't believe for a minute that the independent solicitors are still toiling away taking statements - we all knew months ago from reports in the press that both H&M reduced staff to tears. It will quietly go away, and we've already seen the path being paved and the thin end of the wedge. (Afia outside Court saying it's not true, newspaper reports that it was a "culture clash", people rescinding their bullying allegations).
I could be wrong but doubt much will come of it now.

There are so many issues involved, but the bottom line is that in exposing others, the RF expose themselves. In the old days they could get away with it but not now. Noballs and Minge have been allowed to crack the whip from day one and now the RF are paying the price for giving into blackmail. So it's a stalemate.

The blinkered lack of consideration and instinct to protect their Royal family has for me been quite scary. RF mental health and resilience is taken for granted, and attacks, death threats and ridicule even of the little ones is tolerated. These are families with children, but they are fair game and Minge the Manipulator of their hateful army of sugars is never investigated let alone stopped. The most robust fight-back was a muted "Recollections may vary".

We sit here like frightened mice. HM's health suffering stress. Will Minge ruin Catherine's birthday? Will Noballs attack his father in his Memoir with hints of his mother's murder? It should have never been allowed to come to this, and PA and Noballs are perfect examples of RF Ostrich Thinking and inability to look after their own.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 35
Peca Publishing will be theirs, for the following reason: "peca" in Spanish means "freckle", and she's always going on about freckles in her writing.
OOH, clever. You not her. Welcome.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
"If" Fark had some sort of physical/developmental disability, the bint might actually get some respect from me if she were to own it, bring awareness to & champion said disability. That would be a good & valid platform for her & might actually show her "compassionate" side, & that she actually gives a damn about others.
Let's hope that its not the case and that Fark is fine - he's got enough to deal with having that pair of vapid, entitled, duplicitous twunts as parents.
Sorry but I disagree. Why should she get a bye ball if her child is developmentally challenged?:unsure:
Do you think she would give a shiny tit if one of yours or mine was in that position?
Anyway I disagree that her stepping up for 'slow' children would make her saintly.It would give her a convenient hook to latch onto for publicity.
Just like Katie Price, who has lost custody of 4 of her children so is struggling to get herself noticed. BUT LOOK! she has a disabled son! that'll do nicely thank you ... so the poor kid gets hauled out of his secure residence and shoved in front of cameras to perform like a trained seal. She has him swearing on camera! :mad:Disgusting creature. Anyway, I bring her up because that would be smeggy (minus the swearing) if she had a disabled child. "Don't diss me, I'm a mom to a disabled child you cunts! That gives me a licence to be a bastard, break the law and flog stories on my hard life."
No thanks. If farch is disabled I wish him nothing but love but his maw can go duck herself.

• Heart
Reactions: 49
I've added some horns for you and Hawwy's got his Richmond 😄
View attachment 969786
`

Yes Yes Yes! Thank you so much. An actual representation of Meg!
She has already tried to pull the childhood abuse stunt.
A representativeof her’s tried to lean on Lady C to include it in her book.
I think the idea was that Mingey was worried about what was going to be written about her and tried to get in with something that would bring sympathy her way.
Lady C said the allegation was about the worst thing a father could do to a daughter’.
Of course Lady C gave it short shrift because she’s no fool and could see through the whole stunt.
But those are the depths to which she’s prepared to sink to to make herself look like a victim.
Unbelievable. You really don’t get much lower than that do you?
I certainly expect her to try it again at some point.
Disgusting little twit.
Oh that IS terrible.If she had an ounce of humanity, she would not have made those claims. I so hope she is running out of steam. She is a viscous bleep.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.