Harry and Meghan #161 Was the 16 bath Mansion ever their home? Are they together or living alone?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
According to 'Realtor.com' the reason H&M are "selling" is lack of s Seuriddy...
I think H&M wrote this as PR.

In the Porker interview, (Porker forced Hawwy say.).. the article quotes " That he never even considered that his security detail could be taken away after stepping down as a senior royal. “I was born into this position,” he said. “I inherited the risk. So that was a shock to me.”

"Many surmise that the reason Meghan and Harry want to move is that their home is not quite private enough. Their property itself is gated, but the community is not, so fans and stalkers could literally follow them home, right up to the gates."

"According to information obtained in April under the Freedom of Information police were called to this residence nine times over nine months. The most worrisome incidents occurred on Christmas Eve and the day after Christmas in 2020, when a trespasser identified as Nickolas Brooks drove over 2,300 miles from Ohio to pay the ex-royals an unwelcome visit."

“This must be terribly disconcerting for Harry, who grew up in the royal family in a very controlled environment,”

Noballs and Minge left the top class RF security for uncertainty in the US.
After all this time, Noballs still can't join the dots. They're now spinning that they have to leave Montyshitto because they had believed the RF would provide security but let them down, so they've got to find somewhere "safer".. Everyone lets them down and deceives them = It's the RF's fault they've got to move. Of course it is.

What about this one? Versailles for our Biracial Marie Antoinette from Suits!
It's only $29,500M and has got $1,500 toilet roll holders in gold in all 21 restrooms.
Perfect for all the tit they produce.

Below: Gold Faucet, €10,500....Looks like an Active Tattle "Member" to me.
View attachment 969088
Photos: Aphid, "Heat" Magazine

I pressed the "Archive" button to read the Telegraph article, but it asked me if I was "A Robot" and said I must press Captcha which I did but was unable to progress ....
meep meep, beep brrrrr, meep....brrrr oink
BIB - “everyone lets them down and deceives them” - everyone lets them down because they have ridiculous levels of entitlement so when they don’t get what they are expecting they feel ‘let down’. They expected the British taxpayer to continue footing their enormous securiddy bill, even though they’d insulted us all, abandoned their royal duties, and scarpered to distant shores. They expected all the perks of royalty too, even though they had ran away from the responsibility. When they were told ‘no’ - they felt let down. They expected to stay at Tyler Perry’s house, presumably rent free, while they acted like cunts and abused his staff. When he asked them to leave - they felt ‘let down’. This has been a consistent pattern with them. The solipsism of this pair is astonishing. They have the self reflection skills of a chest of drawers. As for being deceived - they have deceived themselves more than anything. They deceived themselves into thinking they were bigger than the royal family, that they were going to be megastars and people would be falling over themselves to throw money at them, and that all the A listers would be banging on their door. That level of delusion is on them, nobody else.

Smeggy really thought that Hawwy was her golden ticket into the glitterati. The ageing desperado thought she was finally going to hit the big time…the irony is, it was her big break. But she was too much of a bleep to make the most of it. She couldn’t accept not being top dog, or having to play by RF rules.

• Heart
Reactions: 48
I pressed the "Archive" button to read the Telegraph article, but it asked me if I was "A Robot" and said I must press Captcha which I did but was unable to progress ....
Weird. It's just worked perfectly well for me.

Reactions: 13
View attachment 969088
Those are the ugliest taps I've ever seen 🤮 that snake would scare me to death!

Is Ahid actually Omid? Those are the sort of taps he would have in his dream home, but alas he has to live in the doghouse these days as his mistress has tired of him 😄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
I think she thought her appearance on there would make her more likeable.
It had the opposite effect.
This is what makes me laugh the most about them - she spends every waking hour plotting and scheming, trying to outdo the RF, and all it gets her is more and more disliked.

Everything she wanted and could have had, which would have been stage managed by the RF, is now further away from her than ever before.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
According to 'Realtor.com' the reason H&M are "selling" is lack of s Seuriddy...

In the Porker interview, (Porker forced Hawwy say.).. the article quotes " That he never even considered that his security detail could be taken away after stepping down as a senior royal. “I was born into this position,” he said. “I inherited the risk. So that was a shock to me.”

"Many surmise that the reason Meghan and Harry want to move is that their home is not quite private enough. Their property itself is gated, but the community is not, so fans and stalkers could literally follow them home, right up to the gates."

"According to information obtained in April under the Freedom of Information police were called to this residence nine times over nine months. The most worrisome incidents occurred on Christmas Eve and the day after Christmas in 2020, when a trespasser identified as Nickolas Brooks drove over 2,300 miles from Ohio to pay the ex-royals an unwelcome visit."

“This must be terribly disconcerting for Harry, who grew up in the royal family in a very controlled environment,”

After all this time, Noballs still can't join the dots. They're now spinning that they have to leave Montyshitto because they had believed the RF would provide security but let them down, so they've got to find somewhere "safer".. Everyone lets them down and deceives them = It's the RF's fault they've got to move. Of course it is.

It's only $29,500M and has got $1,500 toilet roll holders in gold in all 21 restrooms.

View attachment 969088

I'm with you on them probably having had a hand in writing it. Quoted from the above:

And their point is?

You can walk right up to the gates of Buck House, KP, Clarence House and Windsor Castle too. Parts of them are even open to the Great Unwashed. Kate's been spotted by the public in the grounds of KP on her way to/from an engagement more than once and she responds with a friendly wave and a hello. She doesn't throw a strop about it.

I know they're now supposed to be private individuals but if you go out there flaunting your titles and playacting that you're still Royal, you're going to attract the same kind of unwanted attention that the Royals get from time to time. And if you're no longer a working Royal living in the UK, you'll be paying for security to protect you from that, which probably costs a hell of a lot more than it does in the UK. It's so obvious that they might be badgering PC or HM again for a bit of "help" from this side of the pond with the cost of their security bills.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 38
I joined it a coupla days ago but its a bit underwhelming TBH - so far anyway.
I'm finding all the people I used to follow on Twatter, lovely to be in contact with them again. And you can say transwomen are men without being thrown off. :LOL:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
BIB - “everyone lets them down and deceives them” - everyone lets them down because they have ridiculous levels of entitlement so when they don’t get what they are expecting they feel ‘let down’. They expected the British taxpayer to continue footing their enormous securiddy bill, even though they’d insulted us all, abandoned their royal duties, and scarpered to distant shores. They expected all the perks of royalty too, even though they had ran away from the responsibility. When they were told ‘no’ - they felt let down. They expected to stay at Tyler Perry’s house, presumably rent free, while they acted like cunts and abused his staff. When he asked them to leave - they felt ‘let down’. This has been a consistent pattern with them. The solipsism of this pair is astonishing. They have the self reflection skills of a chest of drawers. As for being deceived - they have deceived themselves more than anything. They deceived themselves into thinking they were bigger than the royal family, that they were going to be megastars and people would be falling over themselves to throw money at them, and that all the A listers would be banging on their door. That level of delusion is on them, nobody else.

Smeggy really thought that Hawwy was her golden ticket into the glitterati. The ageing desperado thought she was finally going to hit the big time…the irony is, it was her big break. But she was too much of a bleep to make the most of it. She couldn’t accept not being top dog, or having to play by RF rules.
@SweetSummerChild I think I love you. You've absolutely hit the nail on the head here; her own ego wouldn't let her see what being a member of the RF gave her.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Latest Lady C now up

Tony Blair Petition. Likelihood of TQ removing knighthood? Evidence of dodgy dossier ordered to be destroyed. Lady C felt he should have been tried for war crimes. TQ could not delay award indefinitely. TB jeopardised his own legacy by cooperating with Bush. TQ had a dilemma as TB was a good PM previously.
Can PC bring back Harkles when TQ dies?
Haz has human rights and allowed to make mistakes if makes amends. Also PC feels responsible as a father. Difficult situation. PC needs to understand what he is dealing with, and action will reflect on him. Can Harkles be reined in? They have been huge flops in reality.
One pound privacy damages? Parallel with author Leon Uris/Exodus case. By agreeing to such derisory damages, Smeg and team have admitted that MOS spoke the truth. Defamatory but not damaging to litigant. MOS have vindicated Thomas Markle and Smeg revealed as manipulative schemer. Objective achieved. No need to appeal to Supreme Court.
Harkles comparison with Windsors? Same fate? Yes Lady C thinks so and also parallels with Prince/Princess Michael - both wives married for what they would gain and shown themselves to be self-serving. Wallis grew to love Duke of Windsor and enjoyed royal life but she didn't set out to be the wife only the mistress. Smeg loves the idea of Haz but does she love him? Destructive behaviour says otherwise. Wallis and Smeg both dominant married to weak men. Wallis overtly dominant/Smeg plays simpering and tungsten together - less honest.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 37
Jason Knauf's lovely message as he leaves the Royal Foundation. Says he spent 7 years working for the Cambridges/Royal Foundation. Presumably must have left on good terms, even after the ANL case. Zero mention of the Harkles. :LOL:

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 38
Well, receiving ONLY £300,000 towards her legal costs will piss her off if we are to believe the truth-teller Scrotie who says they could be near £2 million. If so she is going to be out of pocket by a fair amount,
The sum for copyright infringement she said she was donating to an anti- bullying charity, so she can't use that to off set her legal fees ....... or will she?
Didn't warby say when he awarded her the summary judgement in the beginning that her claim for costs was "far too high and there was no way she will be awarded that amount"? Or did I dream that?:unsure:
If I remember rightly she claimed her costs up to then were £1.8 million and ANL said theirs was £1.3 million.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Anyone with a cast iron stomach willing to take one for the team and listen to what is almost certainly guff that the BBC have just released about Ginge and Cringe in five podcast episodes.

Also in this image from the BBC's podcast page, has someone at the Beeb touched the picture up to make her look even more of a clown than usual? I don't remember the lips and eyes being quite this manic on the original picture.

View attachment 969168

download (11).jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 24
It will be a bloody bold move if they try anything shady with that donation of the copyright damages to the charity. The MoS knows exactly how much they are paying and I'm sure they'll have a journalist sniff round the nominated charity for a couple of years to ensure the full amount of their "donation" duly shows up. Even if the nominated charity doesn't publish detailed accounts and keeps the confidence, if the "donation" is as substantial an amount as ScoobyDoo would have us believe, it'll be flipping obvious whether the charity's work and resources has benefitted by a corresponding amount or not. If they don't see the benefit in the charity they've instantly got stories about the scamming duchess virtually writing themselves.

It's one thing to scam Disney and obscure their money's path; it's a whole different thing to do it when one party in the transaction is a newspaper!

Hopefully the MoS will have agreed with the court that they can pay the "donation" directly to the nominated anti-bullying charity, and not have to pay it via the Archewell sham. It will be a sorry day if the court hasn't agreed to that.

We know the Wilshire Boulevard address, it's been on here many times, and is just a fairly conventional large office block.

The other address is interesting though, looks like a tin shed warehouse!

The map indicator is not leading you to the 100% exact address.
Cant explain it well, the place where it leads you is Panco a heating company.
Its Google, privacy on demand, a normal thing.
Even a street view walk can be misleading because the real environment got ''inserted'' with something else during the image assembly process of street view.
Occasionally the satellite view shows more, or indicates that something is hidden via broken tileability (broken/blurry) of the environment .
Yeah, I explained this one, sorry for the pain. 🤣

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Peca Publishing will be theirs, for the following reason: "peca" in Spanish means "freckle", and she's always going on about freckles in her writing.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
It will be a bloody bold move if they try anything shady with that donation of the copyright damages to the charity. The MoS knows exactly how much they are paying and I'm sure they'll have a journalist sniff round the nominated charity for a couple of years to ensure the full amount of their "donation" duly shows up. Even if the nominated charity doesn't publish detailed accounts and keeps the confidence, if the "donation" is as substantial an amount as ScoobyDoo would have us believe, it'll be flipping obvious whether the charity's work and resources has benefitted by a corresponding amount or not. If they don't see the benefit in the charity they've instantly got stories about the scamming duchess virtually writing themselves.

It's one thing to scam Disney and obscure their money's path; it's a whole different thing to do it when one party in the transaction is a newspaper!

Hopefully the MoS will have agreed with the court that they can pay the "donation" directly to the nominated anti-bullying charity, and not have to pay it via the Archewell sham. It will be a sorry day if the court hasn't agreed to that.

We know the Wilshire Boulevard address, it's been on here many times, and is just a fairly conventional large office block.

The other address is interesting though, looks like a tin shed warehouse!

47 companies registered at that address.

• Wow
Reactions: 18

View attachment 969088

I'm with you on them probably having had a hand in writing it. Quoted from the above:

And their point is?

You can walk right up to the gates of Buck House, KP, Clarence House and Windsor Castle too. Parts of them are even open to the Great Unwashed. Kate's been spotted by the public in the grounds of KP on her way to/from an engagement more than once and she responds with a friendly wave and a hello. She doesn't throw a strop about it.

I know they're now supposed to be private individuals but if you go out there flaunting your titles and playacting that you're still Royal, you're going to attract the same kind of unwanted attention that the Royals get from time to time. And if you're no longer a working Royal living in the UK, you'll be paying for security to protect you from that, which probably costs a hell of a lot more than it does in the UK. It's so obvious that they might be badgering PC or HM again for a bit of "help" from this side of the pond with the cost of their security bills.
This is interesting. In my post about the Realtor.com article, "According to information obtained in April under the Freedom of Information ..." this blue link takes you to a Vanity Fair article where Hazzno was whining on Porker about his security being removed. Noballs's comments about the RF taking away his security weren't in the Realtor.com article (not surprisingly) so they must have been added to the Realtor article that was in in the Vanity Fair article about selling Montyshitto by either Minge or Aphid.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Latest Lady C now up

Tony Blair Petition. Likelihood of TQ removing knighthood? Evidence of dodgy dossier ordered to be destroyed. Lady C felt he should have been tried for war crimes. TQ could not delay award indefinitely. TB jeopardised his own legacy by cooperating with Bush. TQ had a dilemma as TB was a good PM previously.
Can PC bring back Harkles when TQ dies?
Haz has human rights and allowed to make mistakes if makes amends. Also PC feels responsible as a father. Difficult situation. PC needs to understand what he is dealing with, and action will reflect on him. Can Harkles be reined in? They have been huge flops in reality.
One pound privacy damages? Parallel with author Leon Uris/Exodus case. By agreeing to such derisory damages, Smeg and team have admitted that MOS spoke the truth. Defamatory but not damaging to litigant. MOS have vindicated Thomas Markle and Smeg revealed as manipulative schemer. Objective achieved. No need to appeal to Supreme Court.
Harkles comparison with Windsors? Same fate? Yes Lady C thinks so and also parallels with Prince/Princess Michael - both wives married for what they would gain and shown themselves to be self-serving. Wallis grew to love Duke of Windsor and enjoyed royal life but she didn't set out to be the wife only the mistress. Smeg loves the idea of Haz but does she love him? Destructive behaviour says otherwise. Wallis and Smeg both dominant married to weak men. Wallis overtly dominant/Smeg plays simpering and tungsten together - less honest.
BIB- perhaps. But that doesn’t mean the public will forgive him. Much as the miscreants would wish it otherwise, the public have long memories, and can hold a grudge for a long time. Perhaps he does have the right to come back. Perhaps his family will forgive him, especially if he sincerely apologises and means it. I don’t believe he has it in him to do that, but still…

The public are not likely to forgive and forget though. The RF need to understand that. The Hazno ship has sailed. The scales have fallen from our eyes and we’ve seen who he really is, and what he really thinks of us. You can’t put that genie back in the bottle. I’m running out of cliches here…😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 44
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.