Harry and Meghan #161 Was the 16 bath Mansion ever their home? Are they together or living alone?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well, that's Petronella Wyatt off next year's Harkle Christmas card list! Smeg's going to be spitting feathers when she reads this one. :LOL:

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
BIB

I still wonder what Hazza did, said or threatened in order to marry her. I just saw that Wild About Harry cover of hers again the other day, with her pouting like a screenshot from that burger-grilling video she did. And that was right before the engagement. I can't believe Hazza wasn't told to get rid right there and then, any threats to call the family racist be damned.

When W & K split, she was offered huge amounts to do an interview and she always refused. But imagine if she'd got back with Will and then gone and done a sultry cover story like Smeg - hair all over the place, bare-shouldered and a huge headline "Why I'm Still WILD ABOUT WILLY". William would have absolutely been told no way was he getting back with her. I know the stakes are higher for William, obviously. But Hazza was still going to be a senior Royal and the probable choice of Regent for George if something awful happened. So, how on earth did the RF let their guard down so badly? And why?

And your second paragraph, particularly about the children, concerns me too. After Oprah, and Smeg trashing Kate, those little Cambridge kids, above Hazza in the LoS, were getting death threats, along with their mother. But the Harkles were still referred to as "much loved family members", and even now there is talk in other places that the RF themselves are going to be very low-key about Kate's 40th to avoid upsetting You Know Who. Why????? Any sort of concession to Hazza is not going to protect any of them from the venom he'll unleash in that book. He's being paid big bucks to spill the tea, all of it, and he'll have to deliver because he needs that cash.

Grey-rocking is an effective approach, but only up to a point. And we're there. As soon as your silence is viewed as passivity, and you're getting into the realm of death threats to kiddies, someone actually breaking into Windsor Castle with a crossbow on Christmas Day to do harm to HM because RACISM, and the nasty side of Twitter cheering the intruder on and mocking the RF, you've crossed the Rubicon, and need to change strategy fast.

JMO.
I think she pretended to be pregnant to trap him into marriage, plus possible videos from SoHo House by Markus. Add racism if the RF didn't agree, same budget for wedding as W&C. Christening, Welby. The RF had never encountered anything like this before, didn't know how to deal with it and still don't, didn't know how to deal with disloyalty and threats. So H&M got away with nearly everything but then became unstuck and had to leave, partly I.m.o. because of fake Fark, and have continued their attacks from the US.

It's exactly the same with PA, indulged. Hazzno was indulged and a blackmailer, and they always come back for more.
My main concern is as @Evangelina says, that the RF are human beings. They are being attacked and undermined and nobody lifts a finger to stop it, and though the family has every resource and power in the world they seem to me to be in paralysis. They have suffered considerable damage at the hands of H&M, and as far as I'm concerned the rapid decline of the health of our Queen is proof to me that the RF strategy isn't working and has never worked.
This isn't being simplistic, it goes back to M's arrival and has been constant ever since with more to come.. Above all Prince Philip, and there are no words here.
All those clever grey men at the Palace, and they haven't got a clue.

• Heart
  • Angry
Sorry to go off on one, but remember finding it odd that when this pair of twats were first photographed together in London, they’d been to see the curious incident of the dog in the night time, I wonder who chose that ? … anyway carry on where you left off 😂

Reactions: 19
As for the Duchess of Twuntness - she dresses like she fell in the oddments bin at the craft shop then attacked with a bejazzling (yes, I meant it) set. She looks like a rag dolly Anna (or even Aunt Sally 🤣) with sequins and blood diamonds.
Twunts 🙄

main.jpg
'A nice Cup O' Water An' a Sizzler Salad.'

😆

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
I haven't read it as I am extremely tired & know it's going to wind me up, but I'll post now as bound to forget in the morning! Nothing like trying to undermine the victim 😡

Edit to say sorry, it appears to be behind a pay wall - the version I thought I copied was an archived one - epic fail 😳

Never mind @D. A. , it doesn't matter.🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Even if they divorce, Harry returns, the divorce settlement must include a gag order on Peg.
It will be impossible to include Aldi and Lidl in the gag order, so even then Peg in the shadows will trash the Cambs kids via the media.
And I said it before, humans have limits regardless if rich or poor, at a certain point they break or give up.

This whole thing was a clever executed pressure/modernization/popularity tactic.
Whoever the string puller was even if its just Harry, he had sufficient leverage with:
''She's black that's racist''
''I'm going to leave..."'
''But, but William will be King, and I have a right to do things for my self.''
''You want to slimdown anyway, and others did it too (see Orca comments.)''

The slimming down plans ever becoming public knowledge was one big RF mistake, and Charles fantasy of the ''magnificent 7" in the aftermath of ''the way ahead group:"

was a fantastic way to pointlessly minimize and insult the other working Royals, it gave ammo to the media to manipulate the information and slander some Royals more then others, thus creating the ''popularity'' contest in the first place.

The anti-monarchist/republican groups/individuals used this as a simple elimination tactic of ''bogeyman'' Royals.

One of the reasons why Anne never got any credit, and why the methods that it established never allowed Sophie to shine.
"Exposure" the word that the courtiers warned Peg about (too much presence in the media) the other side of this is that Peg didn't listen, so the initial ''exposure'' in the aftermath of Peg's choices lead to media response.
She of course inflicted it on herself, but if she had genuine intents to make it work the ''exposure'' element would have given her a hard time for a certain period, just like Kate had it, princess Michael, or Sarah.

Only Harry got away funny that, with taxpayer funded fuckfests in pictures in Vegas, physical assault twice, public disorder, groping of women in public (exposing their tits,) manipulated grades for school, manipulated tests for military, bodyguard protection on the battlefield, dressing as Nazi, calling people Raghead and Paki, endangering fellow service men, hating England(statement) declaring Britain racist, slandering RF and the Monarch while her husband was dying, comparing the RF with the zoo and the Truman show...
I'm probably missing something ...oh, yes:

But, but Andrew.

Odd how perspectives work.

P.S Its possible that I dread Kate's birthday, the Jubilee, the Queens passing, Charles becoming King, the Coronation ...that would be too long.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I haven't read it as I am extremely tired & know it's going to wind me up, but I'll post now as bound to forget in the morning! Nothing like trying to undermine the victim 😡

Edit to say sorry, it appears to be behind a pay wall - the version I thought I copied was an archived one - epic fail 😳

I just read it. It's quite disturbing how dismissive Smeg's lawyer is. She compares the staff who were allegedly bullied to children. :sick:

• Sick
  • Angry
I just want to say congratulations to anyone who's been accepted on this forum - took me awhile; what you have here is people who speak the truth, love all of them 💖

Let it go VB we are partners in crime and I only asked because some people are very prissy.

The cunts of Cuntdom can be used whenever we want to.

Bastard, bollickiing, bullshitting, bumholes of bumble!!
Love the alliteration x

• Heart
  • Haha
😲

So, if online trolls sending death threats to Piers can get arrested, when can we expect the same for the ones threatening the RF then?

Surely there must be a similar investigation going on. Mustn't there?

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 31
I just read it. It's quite disturbing how dismissive Smeg's lawyer is. She compares the staff who were allegedly bullied to children. :sick:
I expected :
Its happening to her because of the ''angry black woman'' stereotype,'' which the stans and American media are often using:

The lawyer inserted previously that the "Duchess doesn't want to deny the lived experience of the staff"'

''Any findings which result in changes to formal policies, such as a new mechanism to report challenging behaviour by members of the Royal Family towards their staff, will be detailed in the next annual review.
Buckingham Palace declined to comment.''
Mind blown.

archive:

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
I appreciate my blessings every day - my long widowed Mum treats us so much over Christmas; I have a shed load of pasta, not to mention the chocolates!
She lost her husband (my Dad) when she was 29-years old - my hurt is more for her than me

• Heart
Reactions: 33
😲

So, if online trolls sending death threats to Piers can get arrested, when can we expect the same for the ones threatening the RF then?

Surely there must be a similar investigation going on. Mustn't there?

the death threats to the UK royal family that I've seen on twatter all seem to come from loons in the US, and I guess there's no appetite for persuing that kind of thing across different jurisdictions.

I don't know why these US loons are so vitriolic about the UK RF or why they're bothered at all. Or why they're not so angry about, for example, the Saudi royal family, who seem way worse in the human relation stakes than the UK royal family to me. If they want to get mad about controlling families who are literally only in power through simple birthright go look at the middle east!

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
Anyway, life is what it is - ridiculous journey that you have to make sense of

Stay strong - you know where I'm from x

Stay strong - you know where I'm from x

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
A quick post before I haul my decrepit aching limbs up to bed.

Ok, so I think we are all aware of the video of the incident at the event celebrating the POW investiture(?) where smeggy tried to push her way into the senior royals group. I'm sure it is in the wiki. Maybe someone can post it, I'm too buggered to look.
I watched it focused on body language and hawwy being snotty when held back and told to move along. But it actually begins(him being snotty) from the start, not just because they got moved on. If you watch his face in his interaction with Charles he is being a snattery crunchy faced git. Charles tries to laugh it off and then shoos him away. That was when someone alerted the black equerry and he practically ran from the other room, had a discussion with hawwy and then herded him and cuntchops away from the official group.

Now here's the interesting bit ... new to me. These posters in this screen grab below used ear buds and heard this.

L91O1K0.png

There was just hawwy, the equerry and Mrs Cuntchops ... and the equerry can be heard saying "STOP ENCOURAGING HIM!" (presumably to smeggy.)
The whole thing looked really tense and she was smirking.
I think smeggy riled hawwy up telling him that he should be with the seniors and was egging him on to push his way into the group. They knew the cameras were rolling and wanted to cause a fuss over their place in the heirarchy.

Well, I thought it was interesting.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 71
Saw this: the lawyer with the grin like a hyena saying using the word bullying to describe career women is damaging - wee yes and it should be?!?!? It means you ride roughshod. It is possible to be a female boss and not known for bullying behavioir

Eurgh proves beyond even unreasonable doubt they can’t deny certain things happened and they’re trying to reframe it

• Sick
  • Wow
I haven't seen this pic before and apologise if already posted. That trouser leg dragging all over the payment.
I understand she may have wanted them long to give the illusion of height for a slimming effect but WTF.
Could she not feel them dragging on the ground. It just looks so awful. Like she borrowed someone else's trousers so couldn't alter them.
After she had worn them I wouldn't want them back .....argh.

I have only had time to skim through a chunk of posts so not sure if these screen shots have been discussed.
My comments are based that they are all her and have not been photo shopped etc.
The third one isn't to surprising considering she is a crap actress but still had bills to pay. Yet she is a feminist (she is no Ruth Bader Ginsberg) so weird choice but we know she is a money chaser first and formost.
Second one, if it is a private snap that was released without her permission, is understandable due to sunbathing etc.
But the first screen shot just blows (excuse the pun) my mind. Plus the Beverly Hills 90120 BJ she acted in. Is she really that seedy? I am 100% accepting of anyone that wants to enter that career choice. But she keeps pushing to be perceived as being perfect, enlightened, virtuous etc Perhaps that's why she wants to control the narrative around her.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
Haven't seen this particular clip of No.6's wife letting her mask slip, yet again.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.