Harry and Meghan #161 Was the 16 bath Mansion ever their home? Are they together or living alone?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In terms of the legal costs, in England the 2 sides and the Judge will break them down possibly at the start and the Judge will decide on what can be included. It's possible that the Judge accepted the cost of the legal team that represented her in Court but not the 1000 hours at £1000 each which she spent preparing the case herself, not the £8000 dress she had to buy to do victory interviews, not the new nose, not Pablo's overtime claim for cleaning the pool in readiness etc etc.
I reckon she's out of pocket, although the £1 will help a bit. It's the other payout for breach of copyright that she will be speculating about now.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Well, receiving ONLY £300,000 towards her legal costs will piss her off if we are to believe the truth-teller Scrotie who says they could be near £2 million. If so she is going to be out of pocket by a fair amount,
The sum for copyright infringement she said she was donating to an anti- bullying charity, so she can't use that to off set her legal fees ....... or will she?
I can't see how she's going to be in profit after all of this. The lawyers fees must be enormous (unless the Mail has to pay for all of it). She thinks she's won but all of this hasn't actually achieved very much. Everyone now knows that she lied to the court and the Mail will continue to publish stories not showing her in a good light.

It's the same sort of hollow victory Hawwy won over the run in with General Dannatt. Perhaps the Harkles will think twice before trying to sue again.

I'm not surprised that its not being taken to the European Court. The costs involved would be huge and there are other ways for the press to get their revenge on her.

Reactions: 43
Well, receiving ONLY £300,000 towards her legal costs will piss her off if we are to believe the truth-teller Scrotie who says they could be near £2 million. If so she is going to be out of pocket by a fair amount,
The sum for copyright infringement she said she was donating to an anti- bullying charity, so she can't use that to off set her legal fees ....... or will she?
It was the Diana Awards anti bullying charity that both William and Hazno are involved with. Get out of that!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Unfortunately it says:

Screenshot 2022-01-06 at 12.00.16.png

So this might mean a future payment too.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 29
if it's undisclosed for the copyright infringement, can we expect only 5% for the Diana charity? I suppose it depends on why its undisclosed or who said it should be undisclosed... I would imagine the MoS will be keeping a very careful eye on the charity's accounts for some time.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
So this £50,000 they made, is it in the same time frame the sugars apparently raised all that money?

Bollocks, they knew and wanted to do it.
Porker the Exploiter is going to love this! St Porker put on a par with sneaky Bashir, using the poor vulnerable innocent Stoat and Ho to up her ratings like Diana was taken advantage of.....CBS helping to trash the RF while PP dying.... "pressured and coerced by cruel CBS"... I.e. (Porker)....Royals forced to produce fake child ...DUPED!

Porker was invited to The Spectacle and the interview was set up ages ago. Had it been a success, all credit to the Stoat and Ho. But it was a failure so it's Porker's fault.

H&M have made a huge mistake and a powerful enemy here if this Tweet becomes common knowledge. Porker the Ego On Legs will be incandescent with rage if this gets out.
Wonderful snippet and well dug up @D. A. This needs sending to everyone we can think of.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Reactions: 19
Oh no! :ROFLMAO:

Their latest PR attempt - sensitive Hazza being shocked about Uncle Andy's bad attitude to staff - has just hit a brick wall........:poop:

Screenshot from Twatter:

Screen Shot 2022-01-06 at 12.55.56.png

ETA: Adding actual Twatter link as well

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
Alongside HMTW on Horseback on our new coins, The Royal Mint has issued two new coins to commemorate M's derisory and humiliating "win" of £1 against ANL.

L R, The Skanke (value 50p) and The Royle Ho (value 25p).
images (4).jpeg
download (9).jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Unfortunately it says:

View attachment 968732

So this might mean a future payment too.
I could only read the headlines because the rest is behind a pay wall. The words 'an initial instalment of' was missing from that first bit.
Sorry if I've misled anyone - been misled myself ..... bloody media and their lies - somebody should sue them! 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Take turns - one day swear, and the next day use Cockney eloquence! I want to hear how you sound like!! :D
We'd think she was suffering from multiple personalities.
Like me. Some days I'm sweetness and light and love the world, but mostly I want to strangle my crotch goblins, divorce my hubby and run around Tesco with a hurley bat beatin' the crap out of everyone ... just cos.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
I am wondering if you all think I should give up swearing on the thread and use Cockney eloquence instead as wondering if my foul mouth offends some of you!!

It would be bleeping difficult for me but just need to know especially as we have several new users here.

Bollocks to the Gringers if this is my last swear word!!
Not a bleeping chance... lol

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
And the money from their closed foundation was transferred to Travelyst so where's that money now?
Same place the 'charidee' money Mattel gave hawwy for reading the Thomas the tank engine book.
Into hawwy's very deep pockets.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 25
And the money from their closed foundation was transferred to Travelyst so where's that money now?
6 is obviously as thick as pig shite and Pinocchio isn't nearly as whip smart as she likes to think, so how are they setting up these dodgy enterprises/foundations and moving/hiding money? Someone must be helping them, but who?

• Wow
Reactions: 24
I was also reading the posts the other day about Hazza giving W and K a bollocking in front of a smug Minge

This episode reminds me of an old friend of ours, who married a completely awful (sorry, lovely Aussie tattlers) Australian woman. She had some imagined slight or other against my and my husband, and he took us on about it for her, while she sat there looking virtuous and like she totally expected our unwavering support.

How wrong she was :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
No apology needed... some of the Aussie women are total bleeping bush pigs..... and Live in Oz so I can say that...lol

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.