Harry and Meghan #161 Was the 16 bath Mansion ever their home? Are they together or living alone?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Didn't Taylor only sue for $1.. to prove a point??
The difference being Taylor from the outset was deliberately suing for only a dollar to prove a point… Pretty sure Smeg went into it hoping for ‘substantial damages’ but the privacy case was so weak and/or damaging to her that she ended up getting a quid lol!
But her & her sugars have to try to spin it somehow :rolleyes:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Thanks Chita❤❤ it was only that we have lots of new users and did want to offend delicate ears.

Your support means I can bleeping well carry on Cussing the cuntholes of Cali and bollocks to them!!
But could I still hear some Cockney eloquence? <3 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
I am wondering if you all think I should give up swearing on the thread and use Cockney eloquence instead as wondering if my foul mouth offends some of you!!

It would be bleeping difficult for me but just need to know especially as we have several new users here.

Bollocks to the Gringers if this is my last swear word!!
I do not take offence to your swearing or anyone swearing on here. Let’s be honest sometimes a good swear word describes the idiot duo and their exploits to perfection, no other word/s will do.

I've just made the mistake of looking on that other site, ffs why did I? All talk about how it was the toffs who started the affair rumour and not Giles Coren, and this is on a thread about Catherine's 40th birthday!!
Is that the royal thread? So over that thread. It has too many anti royal and especially anti W&C on there for my liking. Its been taken over by sugers, such a shame as I use to enjoy that thread.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
I do not take offence to your swearing or anyone swearing on here. Let’s be honest sometimes a good swear word describes the idiot duo and their exploits to perfection, no other word/s will do.

Is that the royal thread? So over that thread. It has too many anti royal and especially anti W&C on there for my liking. Its been taken over by sugers, such a shame as I use to enjoy that thread.
That's the one, I hadn't looked for ages, won't be again as like you say, too many sugars.

Reactions: 21
That was the idea
I wanted to another verse
Paying for pap shots of
Kids that were not hers
But could not think of anything to rhyme it with
Except furs or spurs lol
"... putting her pound coin
Right into her purse"

(This can be our new thread game! You're a genius @Nannyto2!)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
The difference being Taylor from the outset was deliberately suing for only a dollar to prove a point… Pretty sure Smeg went into it hoping for ‘substantial damages’ but the privacy case was so weak and/or damaging to her that she ended up getting a quid lol!
But her & her sugars have to try to spin it somehow :rolleyes:
I view the £1 damages Mrs 6 won as being the judge basically saying "you won on a technicality, but you're a lying ho-bag, so I'm not going to let you profit from it."

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
I did notice someone trying to convince others that W&C's relationship had broken down at the end of 2018, claiming that Catherine has looked "defeated" and that "it's like she can't stand" William. So completely and utterly deluded. THey only got a handful of 'likes', but most posters there ignored it for the made up bollocks it clearly is 🤣

• Haha
Belated Happy New Year, Tattlers!

Smegs has decided to sack her songwriting team, the Montecito Collective, and has dropped her first single, Nothing compares to ME. It is best sung to the tune of

It's been 12 months and fifteen days
Since the Queen took my HRH away
I go out every night and virtue signal all day
Since she took my styling away

Since I've been gone I can do whatever I want
I can see whomever I choose
I can eat my dinner in a fancy restaurant
But nothing
I said nothing can take these away
[Take that, Queenie]

'Cause nothing compares
Nothing compares to me

It's been so lonely without Oprah here
Like a bird without a song
Nothing can stop the bird from pooping
On my dress on television

I could put my arms around Ellen DeGeneres
But she'd only remind me of my foolishness
I went to the doctor and guess what he told me?
Guess what he told me?
"Girl, you better try to get tested for sexually transmitted diseases,"
But I don’t listen to him

'Cause nothing compares
Nothing compares to me

All the hints I dropped about Hollywood, baby, in the tabloids
All died ‘cause I have no talent
I know that living in Montecito, baby, is another failure
But I'm willing to give New York a try

Nothing compares
Nothing compares to me

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 59

I used to read the W&K and RF threads, but they had too many anti posters on them. The W&K thread haven't had any posts in ages.

Reactions: 19
Oh yanno babe, same old same old ... that dirty mouthed nanna is still swearing like a drunken sailor, despite many pleas from those of us with delicate sensibilities for her to desist :mad:.
And jar21 is still beavering away in the files room, so only appears every so often to dust the cobwebs off her hair and eat something from the Christmas selection boxes.
Evangelina is still unearthing stuff none of us had a clue about.
And of course Smeggy made a whole 1 x £1. Legally, for once and not on her knees.

Get well soon bubba. Back issues are the pits.😘
Thank you @freda19 😘 it's more of an ARSE issue than back issue 🤣 (basically, landed on the tailbone with a thud! Getting better, I'll fine in a week or two).

Good to hear all is in order, and they keep being what you say! The £1 is hillarious!! We can now call her "Poundland Duchess" (although I'm sure all the decent people that go to Poundland might object to that! - and before anybody jumps at me, I do visit that shop too occasionally).

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Belated Happy New Year, Tattlers!

Smegs has decided to sack her songwriting team, the Montecito Collective, and has dropped her first single, Nothing compares to ME. It is best sung to the tune of

It's been 12 months and fifteen days
Since the Queen took my HRH away
I go out every night and virtue signal all day
Since she took my styling away

Since I've been gone I can do whatever I want
I can see whomever I choose
I can eat my dinner in a fancy restaurant
But nothing
I said nothing can take these away
[Take that, Queenie]

'Cause nothing compares
Nothing compares to me

It's been so lonely without Oprah here
Like a bird without a song
Nothing can stop the bird from pooping
On my dress on television

I could put my arms around Ellen DeGeneres
But she'd only remind me of my foolishness
I went to the doctor and guess what he told me?
Guess what he told me?
"Girl, you better try to get tested for sexually transmitted diseases,"
But I don’t listen to him

'Cause nothing compares
Nothing compares to me

All the hints I dropped about Hollywood, baby, in the tabloids
All died ‘cause I have no talent
I know that living in Montecito, baby, is another failure
But I'm willing to give New York a try

Nothing compares
Nothing compares to me
Brilliant @Wu Tien. I loved that song when it first was released, love it even more now with your new words. ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I did notice someone trying to convince others that W&C's relationship had broken down at the end of 2018, claiming that Catherine has looked "defeated" and that "it's like she can't stand" William. So completely and utterly deluded. THey only got a handful of 'likes', but most posters there ignored it for the made up bollocks it clearly is 🤣
Hamster when I have looked at a few threads I noticed that this thread has some of the most supportive like alerts on the forum.

Deluded Sussex clowns are resorting to making up and circulating their own Mail front pages now :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Whatever helps ease their pain I guess

1641458374782.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 38
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.