Harry and Meghan #161 Was the 16 bath Mansion ever their home? Are they together or living alone?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Actually I am high up at the Palace Nuttynana is only my screen name my real name begins with C and ends in A and my other half told me to get on here to suss out opinions.

I am really a posh old boiler with a potty mouth and my Ma in law told me to call them cunts at every opportunity.

Call me Ma'am please!!!
Marvellous news Ma'am! We are so relieved. If you don't mind my asking, is it true that you address your brother-in-law as "Oi n0nce!". There has been speculation for a while and we would be very grateful to know the truth. Yours etc.

ETA The n word gets changed!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
From https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-59879079

🤣

That's why they are selling up - she's four quid short 😂
Trying:

The ''expert'' inside is priceless :
'' It was much bigger than a poundshop win.''

'' Because if those amounts seem rather frugal, it was alongside a wrangle over a hefty £1.5m in legal costs. Plus the newspaper had to publish a front page statement about her courtroom success. ''

Nope, pumpkin because she had to spend, to get there in the first place.
And if she didn't initially have to pay the legal cost, she will now.
Even if it was a freebie by lawyers, she will still have to give it away because its declared as ''legal cost.''

P.S How much is a Sizzler salad?
And are quarter portions available ?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
What happened. Tell us more.
Not much to tell. My husband does anything for a quiet life so he said “Hmm, I’ll think about it” (translation: I’m kicking it into the long grass but don’t want a row).

I told them both to duck off. Oddly, we rarely see them now and when we do, it is often frosty 🥴

Inevitably, husband and I later had a row about it because he doesn’t like me to ‘man up’ even when he is too much of a wuss to do it himself 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
😀 I have checked online, and a nice, round Pound Coin is worth 1 American dollar and 35 cents.

In walmart, that will buy a loaf of thick sliced bread. 😎😎😎
They won't starve!

🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
This loaf of Walmart bread seems excellent value . She can put some change in her purse, too! 😀
She should nip down to the Del Monte Walmart branch and get one with her winnings
Screenshot_20220105-173056_Samsung Internet.jpg
😎😎🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
If you want to rent / buy in any of these New York condos you have to go in front of a residents' committee (sorry Brit here, don't know the tech terms) and answer a load of questions. I can't believe they would be accepted anywhere.
Didn't pointy tits Madonna offer them the use of her NY pad? :unsure:Why yes, I think she did.
There you go smeggy, pack up the 3 gingers and off you go.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
So what does this mean? Are they self-publishing ventures?
It's distributed by Random House but Peca is the imprint I think.
Big publishers have different imprints (brand names) for different styles of book. Its difficult to know without seeing the contract what the deal is here but the book is on the Penguin Random House website.

ETA if its part of Avanti they've probably just got a distribution deal with Random House and not a proper publishing deal.

Last edited:
Reactions: 25
A few screenshots

View attachment 966888
View attachment 966889
View attachment 966890
View attachment 966891

If you zoom in, Peca publishing is on the back of The Stench

View attachment 966893
Yes its probably them:
Its part of the Avanti Group:

Archewell also, and Richard.M Genow is Pegs former lawyer listed as Rick Genow here:

Here is Mayer -Avanti Group:

It is similar to real-estate buying:
The real-estate agents handle all planing/legal permissions for a buyer (who is rich) before original purchase.
So they are the ''interested front." initially as a potential developer/investor.
One thinks that the agent (in UK) only works for the seller unless a official buyers agent.
Not how it works in the mega-rich world.
Lawyers handle all business deals, Peg's is probably the real publisher after paying via lawyers for ''a front" from Random House.

• Wow
Reactions: 23
Didn't pointy tits Madonna offer them the use of her NY pad? :unsure:Why yes, I think she did.
There you go smeggy, pack up the 3 gingers and off you go.
They've probably gone already. Remember they didn't release news of their other moves for a while afterwards cos they like to keep us all guessing.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.