Harry and Meghan #161 Was the 16 bath Mansion ever their home? Are they together or living alone?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes its probably them:
Its part of the Avanti Group:

Archewell also, and Richard.M Genow is Pegs former lawyer listed as Rick Genow here:

Here is Mayer -Avanti Group:

It is similar to real-estate buying:
The real-estate agents handle all planing/legal permissions for a buyer (who is rich) before original purchase.
So they are the ''interested front." initially as a potential developer/investor.
One thinks that the agent (in UK) only works for the seller unless a official buyers agent.
Not how it works in the mega-rich world.
Lawyers handle all business deals, Peg's is probably the real publisher after paying via lawyers for ''a front" from Random House.
So can our lovely American Tattlers check whether Peca Publishing have filed accounts for this year? Or is it too early? If so, someone needs to bookmark them to check at the appropriate time!

Reactions: 22
So can our lovely American Tattlers check whether Peca Publishing have filed accounts for this year? Or is it too early? If so, someone needs to bookmark them to check at the appropriate time!
Also Peca has 2 addresses:
1. 2140 S Dupont Hwy, Camden, DE 19934.
2.Branch address:
9665 WILSHIRE BOULEVARD, FIFTH FLOOR, BEVERLY HILLS, 90212.

Also:

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Also Peca has 2 addresses:
1. 2140 S Dupont Hwy, Camden, DE 19934.
2.Branch address:
9665 WILSHIRE BOULEVARD, FIFTH FLOOR, BEVERLY HILLS, 90212.
So we need to be adding this info to the Wiki.

What info do people want including?

• Heart
Reactions: 20
So we need to be adding this info to the Wiki.

What info do people want including?
Don't know I'm to dumb to load the Wiki.
Or load most liked posts.
🤣
You are doing a fantastic job (everyone says so, so I believe it.)
The site gives me a headache( I love it, just can't fix the tech) and I'm not that PC illiterate .

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Don't know I'm to dumb to load the Wiki.
Or load most liked posts.
🤣
You are doing a fantastic job (everyone says so, so I believe it.)
The site gives me a headache( I love it, just can't fix the tech) and I'm not that PC illiterate .
That's ok. I'm happy to do it.

I just want to establish what people want including.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Peca means freckle in Spanish but sounds like a euphemism for a richmond :unsure:
Didn't she once write a book or poem (can't remember which) about life with freckles when she was younger. In the depths of my mind I think there was a line something like ......... a face without freckles is like a sky without stars ....... she had lots of freckles when young so obviously bulling herself up even at an early age.

Just found this ........
However, few have encountered Meghan's earlier work, A Face without Freckles... Is a Night Without Stars, which the future Duchess wrote when she was in eighth grade.

The Duchess's first book, which a young Meghan submitted to the US Copyright Office in 1996....... in the book, Meghan "extols the wonder of freckles with drawings and verse."

A passage from the book reads: “Some people think freckles are strange, / While I happen to disagree, / Because if I didn’t have my freckles, / Then I would not truly be me!!!”

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 32
Didn't she once write a book or poem (can't remember which) about life with freckles when she was younger. In the depths of my mind I think there was a line something like ......... a face without freckles is like a sky without stars ....... she had lots of freckles when young so obviously bulling herself up even at an early age.
Yes but she plagiarised that too.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Is there a stealing other people's ideas and passing them off as her own section?
This freckles thing for one and her 40/40 idea pinched from Mandela.
There must be more.
Umm, don't think so!

I'm sure we can come up with one 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Need to find who she nicked the freckles thing from dont we.

And remember what other stuff she's pinched.
I think it was a song at the time. She also stole her speech before the ??? where she said she got a standing ovation but she didn't. Hope that's clear, lol :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

• Haha
  • Heart
I think this may be it?

Screenshot_20220105-204150~2.png

Apparently she didn't plagiarize it as there was no patent on the lyrics, but SHE copyrighted the quote....

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 41
Didn't pointy tits Madonna offer them the use of her NY pad? :unsure:Why yes, I think she did.
There you go smeggy, pack up the 3 gingers and off you go.
Oh Freda, the 'pointy tits Madonna' made me roll in bed with laughter 🤣 (yes, took myself to bed rather early, injured my tailbone before Christmas, sitting up is NOT fun!! Plus kids back at schools today, which meant getting up at 6, after 2 weeks of mostly late nights - I need to sleep!!). I've had no time for Tattling over Christmas sadly, so trying to read through the last 2 threads - what have I missed??

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Had to laugh when I saw this.

Authenticity? Both have proven to be a pair of shallow liars. How on earth can they be authentic, nor how can they seen to be?

Meghan will say, or do anything that raises her status, even if what she says are outright lies.

Harry just follows, dissing his own family.

This article discusses their approval ratings:

Harry is at zero, Meghan at -17 😆

By contrast, William is at +55, Kate at +47 and HM Queen at +60.

Only Andrew is lower than Meghan, at -50.

H&M really have an over inflated sense of self worth.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.