Harry and Meghan #161 Was the 16 bath Mansion ever their home? Are they together or living alone?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hope they send her a cheque made out to Arsewell. Or a postal order. Or an actual Β£1 coin, sellotaped to a card with 'duck off' written on it.
Better still, put it in a Post Office account. We all know you can never get it all out or close it πŸ˜‚

Give up swearing? Never! I’m sure the new users will get used to it sooner or later πŸ˜‰
Btw, if ever a bit of variety is needed, I can swear in English/Scottish, French and very guttural Arabic. Not boasting, just saying 🀬
Please demonstrate (with translations)!

Fantastic, global ridicule
I've re-Tweeted it!

Ooh excellent , you should put that in a threat title suggestion
Or Poundland Pinnochio?

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
I was also reading the posts the other day about Hazza giving W and K a bollocking in front of a smug Minge

This episode reminds me of an old friend of ours, who married a completely awful (sorry, lovely Aussie tattlers) Australian woman. She had some imagined slight or other against my and my husband, and he took us on about it for her, while she sat there looking virtuous and like she totally expected our unwavering support.

How wrong she was :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
What happened. Tell us more.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I am wondering if you all think I should give up swearing on the thread and use Cockney eloquence instead as wondering if my foul mouth offends some of you!!

It would be bleeping difficult for me but just need to know especially as we have several new users here.

Bollocks to the Gringers if this is my last swear word!!
Where would I get my vocabulary improvements from?
The influence I have now, the clarity of statements...
The easiness of scaring everyone shitless.

🀣
Don't change, you are fantastic and fun.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Yoko Ono still lives at The Dakota and owns an entire floor. I can just see MM trying to cozy up to Yoko to get her to rent some of the apartments to her and Harry under the "We're both persecuted minorities" narrative. Oh, yes, indeedy, I would LOVE to see them get the big freeze from Ono. PLEASE LET IT HAPPEN!!!

Didn't Madonna apply to buy in there and was rejected? Apologies if this topic has already been covered.
Yes, and Melanie Grifith, Alex Rodriguez..
These buildings need approval from other owners, its a tough negotiation.
Comparably Trumps real-estate , Silverstein and similar, one needs only money.
John Lennon was shot in the archway of the building, Yoko will die there.
Lauren Bacall also lived there.

• Wow
Reactions: 23
A few screenshots

0F930FDA-BE73-43CC-BF26-674A3A51404A.jpeg

3C4B1462-07AB-4A48-8137-0EAAF268B1EC.png

963D751B-1E12-4EE9-B8E3-4EE278C89D4A.png

5960046F-162E-4A12-8C0A-B65BA532279E.png

If you zoom in, Peca publishing is on the back of The Stench

2E95A164-D041-48C5-9272-C4BEFF1A9FF9.png

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
If you want to rent / buy in any of these New York condos you have to go in front of a residents' committee (sorry Brit here, don't know the tech terms) and answer a load of questions. I can't believe they would be accepted anywhere.
Yes many of the poshest apartments in NY are resident run coops where you have to be approved by the resident board and there are usually rules to be followed

Would they even be able to afford anything? $10-15 million isn't much for a property in a desirable neighbourhood in NY

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
……..Β£1. I’m howling πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
It's her Ratner moment. In one moment he threw away his empire for a cheap laugh at a conference. Now that the court case has revealed her to the world as a liar and manipulator, she's thrown away whatever was left of her reputation, for Β£1. Β£1!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
I found something for Peg to buy for a pound:

Appropriate because:
Sussex loves Sussex
Sunshine Sachs
Still love Sucking (at life)
Sussex Sucks
Monogrammed of course for our Peg, see garment cover.
And of course because our Peg's fashion choices can't be...uncoordinated.
🀣

• Haha
  • Heart
She would have a field day in the 99p shop!

Change too!

πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„

• Haha
Reactions: 31
99p?! Haghan needs to cut along to that 99p cafe & tuck in ! 😎😎🀣🀣🀣 change, too! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
grafters.jpg.gallery.jpg

• Haha
Whoooohooohahahaaaaaa duck me 🀣🀣🀣

A quid πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›

******* sugar goes in to a shop, buys something & proferrs a Fiver - gets given a Pound Coin in change 😢
Starts foaming at the mouth, rocking to-and-fro... 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣 ******

Hahahahaaaaa πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Have to agree with that reply! Is this how she's spinning it in the US? 🀣 🀣 🀣

Screenshot_20220105-171532.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.