Harry and Meghan #161 Was the 16 bath Mansion ever their home? Are they together or living alone?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If the Mail pay that £1 via Archewell she'll only have to donate 5% to charity.
I hope they send her a cheque made out to Arsewell. Or a postal order. Or an actual £1 coin, sellotaped to a card with 'duck off' written on it.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
Please, please, please can Kate say in her 40th Birthday message how good it would be if everyone can find it in their hearts to donate to charity this year. No matter how big or small, why, even £1 will do :)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54
I am wondering if you all think I should give up swearing on the thread and use Cockney eloquence instead as wondering if my foul mouth offends some of you!!

It would be bleeping difficult for me but just need to know especially as we have several new users here.

Bollocks to the Gringers if this is my last swear word!!
I think that sometimes a swear word is the most succinct way of expressing yourself. Especially, when you can't be bothered to waste your breath anymore because you have said it all before and nobody takes a blind bit of notice. It's a way of expressing your feelings without having to go into detail for the umpteenth time.
Nuttynana saying 'Well duck me sideways' is often the best way to describe whatever the Harkles have done now and makes us laugh instead of getting really, really wound up by them.
I was also reading the posts the other day about Hazza giving W and K a bollocking in front of a smug Minge. Honestly, my first thought was if only Nuttynana could have been there, followed by why can't HM be more Nuttynana? It would have prevented a lot of trouble.
So I say carry on.... ;)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
I am wondering if you all think I should give up swearing on the thread and use Cockney eloquence instead as wondering if my foul mouth offends some of you!!

It would be bleeping difficult for me but just need to know especially as we have several new users here.

Bollocks to the Gringers if this is my last swear word!!
Give up swearing? Never! I’m sure the new users will get used to it sooner or later 😉
Btw, if ever a bit of variety is needed, I can swear in English/Scottish, French and very guttural Arabic. Not boasting, just saying 🤬

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
I think that sometimes a swear word is the most succinct way of expressing yourself. Especially, when you can't be bothered to waste your breath anymore because you have said it all before and nobody takes a blind bit of notice. It's a way of expressing your feelings without having to go into detail for the umpteenth time.
Nuttynana saying 'Well duck me sideways' is often the best way to describe whatever the Harkles have done now and makes us laugh instead of getting really, really wound up by them.
I was also reading the posts the other day about Hazza giving W and K a bollocking in front of a smug Minge. Honestly, my first thought was if only Nuttynana could have been there, followed by why can't HM be more Nuttynana? It would have prevented a lot of trouble.
So I say carry on.... ;)
Actually I am high up at the Palace Nuttynana is only my screen name my real name begins with C and ends in A and my other half told me to get on here to suss out opinions.

I am really a posh old boiler with a potty mouth and my Ma in law told me to call them cunts at every opportunity.

Call me Ma'am please!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
You look fabulous @Kittypops
Today is the day I will find my perfect avatar. Do you think we would recognize an avatar of Smegz butt, as being the Ass’es Ass? I think I’ll go to photoshop and see what I can come up with.
the 2 of them are such self centered narcs. I hate to say it, but the glimmer of hope that they’ll be heading back to the U.K., is getting me out if my funk. You think there’s any truth in it?

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
I was also reading the posts the other day about Hazza giving W and K a bollocking in front of a smug Minge

This episode reminds me of an old friend of ours, who married a completely awful (sorry, lovely Aussie tattlers) Australian woman. She had some imagined slight or other against my and my husband, and he took us on about it for her, while she sat there looking virtuous and like she totally expected our unwavering support.

How wrong she was :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Actually I am high up at the Palace Nuttynana is only my screen name my real name begins with C and ends in A and my other half told me to get on here to suss out opinions.

I am really a posh old boiler with a potty mouth and my Ma in law told me to call them cunts at every opportunity.

Call me Ma'am please!!!
Long Live Ma’am! May you awake each morning with a fabulous new way to tighten the screws on the 6s. How about swapping the Montesito Manse for a nice Tower Townhouse?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Yoko Ono still lives at The Dakota and owns an entire floor. I can just see MM trying to cozy up to Yoko to get her to rent some of the apartments to her and Harry under the "We're both persecuted minorities" narrative. Oh, yes, indeedy, I would LOVE to see them get the big freeze from Ono. PLEASE LET IT HAPPEN!!!

Didn't Madonna apply to buy in there and was rejected? Apologies if this topic has already been covered.
If you want to rent / buy in any of these New York condos you have to go in front of a residents' committee (sorry Brit here, don't know the tech terms) and answer a load of questions. I can't believe they would be accepted anywhere.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Long Live Ma’am! May you awake each morning with a fabulous new way to tighten the screws on the 6s. How about swapping the Montesito Manse for a nice Tower Townhouse?
Will try but each time I am on here Ma in law starts to titter and gesticulates with the Wanker signal, Hubby imitates with the deep throat signal and Stepson drops his guts on their photo and the Corgis piss on it afterwards.

We are very refined when we tell them to duck orf and piss up their kilts!!

Usually we do a mass mooning towards their wedding photo while we get Brahms and Liszt on cocktails.

bleeping commoners!!

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.