Harry and Meghan #161 Was the 16 bath Mansion ever their home? Are they together or living alone?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Had to laugh when I saw this.

Authenticity? Both have proven to be a pair of shallow liars. How on earth can they be authentic, nor how can they seen to be?

Meghan will say, or do anything that raises her status, even if what she says are outright lies.

Harry just follows, dissing his own family.

This article discusses their approval ratings:

Harry is at zero, Meghan at -17 😆
I might have to donate a Pound Coin to them, in an envelope.

No stamp on it, duck them- they can pay at the other end 😄😄😄😄🤣😛

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Had to laugh when I saw this.

Authenticity? Both have proven to be a pair of shallow liars. How on earth can they be authentic, nor how can they seen to be?

Meghan will say, or do anything that raises her status, even if what she says are outright lies.

Harry just follows, dissing his own family.

This article discusses their approval ratings:

Harry is at zero, Meghan at -17 😆

By contrast, William is at +55, Kate at +47 and HM Queen at +60.

Only Andrew is lower than Meghan, at -50.

H&M really have an over inflated sense of self worth.
They way H&M have handled everything since (and including) the announcement of their departure from the RF has been a lesson in how to lose friends and alienate people. It is one monstrous PR car crash, from which I don’t think they will ever recover. It just boggles my mind that two people with access to the very best advice could make such a massive duck up. They are either insane or extremely stupid. Possibly both!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 41
Could this be why all is quiet? Scheming & plotting how to lay blame????

Screenshot_20220105-220348.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 42
Could this be why all is quiet? Scheming & plotting how to lay blame????

View attachment 967768
Did the network tell them what to say?

No they chose to share their story and added to it knowing that PP was dying.

They chose to smear all the family with the racist allegation.

She chose to make 17 provable lies.

They then doubled down on everything after - H even allegedly asked PW at PP funeral what did you think of that (the interview).

More lies and manifesting.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 46
[QUOTE="The Gardener, post: 7791298, member: 208622
Why should we NOT?

It's simple, if you are offended by someone, either bypass their posts or hover your mouse over their avatar and click ignore, there now problem solved.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
So this £50,000 they made, is it in the same time frame the sugars apparently raised all that money?

Bollocks, they knew and wanted to do it.
Totally.
The smug faces & childish giggles at the end showed how pleased they were with themselves. Arseholes 😡

• Angry
  • Sick
Quote: A passage from the book reads: “Some people think freckles are strange, / While I happen to disagree, / Because if I didn’t have my freckles, / Then I would not truly be me!!!”

Does that mean that if we get rid of her freckles, we get rid of her?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
That's ok. I'm happy to do it.

I just want to establish what people want including.
Is there some way you could indicate when their scams revert to that Wiltshire Boulevard address.

Probably just easier to lump ANYTHING with that address on it all together?

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Did the network tell them what to say?

No they chose to share their story and added to it knowing that PP was dying.

They chose to smear all the family with the racist allegation.

She chose to make 17 provable lies.

They then doubled down on everything after - H even allegedly asked PW at PP funeral what did you think of that (the interview).

More lies and manifesting.
They also (as soon as they thought filming had stopped) turned to look at each other and burst out laughing.
They must have been duped into that as well.
Cunts.

• Angry
  • Sick
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.