Harry and Meghan #160 I'm the Daddy, here's the proof.. my son has a red roof!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Don’t mince your words, tell us what you really think of them!

Reactions: 27
What order do the ranks go and how many posts are each one please?
I think it's as follows:
Male member
Chatty member
VIP member

I'm not sure about how many posts, although Active might be 100 and Well-known was definitely 250. Also, I may have 'forgotten' that there is no such thing as a male member...at least not in the Tattler rankings!
Sorry about that but well-known member does take mind to a smutty place...

Reactions: 33
New Year's Eve edition surely... sorry couldn't resist

Reactions: 18
I wasn't under the blanket, I was trying to get @Nuttynana's tom cat out of the Koi Karp Fountain and then I was at A&E.

Reactions: 25
Oh I just know some clever Tattlers can come up with a MUCH better list than this......

"Ginger Avenger"??!!

Reactions: 39
Love your cat, would he like to join the CAS squad full training given and lots of fish and his name please

If he is not a scrapper with attitude he can be backroom support
Thank you Nutty but she was inducted into the Cat Squad a short while ago as Madame Minx! And she stands ready and eager to go wherever she is needed, claws at the ready (after the fish is provided of course)

Reactions: 18
So Andrew's just been for a dip in the pool has he?

They probably all attended 3 days earlier

Last edited:
Reactions: 25
You won't get the truth Chita.
I've always believed there are no children, surrogate, adopted or born. The RF knew that Fark was Fake from day 1 but went along with it, and I can see why. I posted this nearly a year ago, and it was wildly tinfoil hat territory at that time but not so much now. People have waited patiently for answers, the 6-month surrogacy / adoption going through, wishing them well, shown fake pictures of other people's children, ghastly fake family Christmas cards, doctored birth certificates. Finally the big reveal of Lil, and it's an oversized photoshopped child with a deformed head (through crass editing) and a dwarf in a mahogany wig.

That's one reason they fled with Fake Fark, as they'd have soon be rumbled in the UK. It was safe for them in the US to "produce" another child, far from scrutiny.
The RF will be blamed for it all of course, and that's why I believe that as things stand the RF and Minge are in a pact of silence and cover-up and that's why nobody will say anything. This isn't just about confidential medical records.

The "children" are in the LOS and have been given legitimacy even though nobody knows if they actually exist. I don't agree that the LOS is just a document that can be fiddled with on a whim. However far down the line they are is not the point, this document is a constitutional declaration of intent to the people as to whom is in Line to the Throne. If it's deadly serious for Prince Charles himself to inherit the Throne as First In Line, it's just as serious to have these jokers in the Line further down. They have all taken the piss IMO.

Reactions: 31
How come they've styled Aldi as King but Lidl as only a Princess. Sexist bastards!

Imagine what will happen when Charlotte is old enough to become The Princess Royal smeggs & her sugars will be furious

Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.