Harry and Meghan #160 I'm the Daddy, here's the proof.. my son has a red roof!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread suggestion Harry and Meghan #161 It's hello financial over-expansion so bye-bye16-bathroom mansion

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
Oh I just know some clever Tattlers can come up with a MUCH better list than this......

View attachment 961677
"Ginger Avenger"??!!😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
Ginger whinger. Doria the deceiver.

What a bunch of thick, stupid, waste of space, deluded cunts
Thank you Nutty but she was inducted into the Cat Squad a short while ago as Madame Minx! And she stands ready and eager to go wherever she is needed, claws at the ready (after the fish is provided of course) 😹
Sorry my old brain needs a transplant and I remember her now and will assemble the squad to take action on NY to support you all should the halfwit Hazzno and his clapped out old scrubber descend on you.

I know that NYers are no pushover and will measure out their own form of contempt for the fuckers❤❤

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Another one...

#161 All out of dough, they've got to go, it's no blow for Rob Lowe or Pablo

(Needs a bit of work, that one)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19

Murky Meg has done a recap of the years news in 2021 for anyone who is interested.
They certainly squeezed a lot in!
I wonder what new horrors we can expect from them this year 🤔
ALERT!!
If you look at the picture, there's a face on the back of Minge's knee as well! Plus a pair of testicles in the middle of the back of her calf! What does this mean????
I noticed a sugar pulling out a random article insinuating William was unfaithful as a reply to a comment calling out the Sussexes today (that’s the best they’ve got 🤷‍♀️🤦‍♀️) so they are definitely trying to muddy waters. Hypocritical morons the lot of them.
This Rose Hanbury business is so boring and they obviously can't come up with anything better. I hope W&C ignore it and carry on as normal and that she has a lovely birthday, surrounded by family and children and a husband who loves her. No wonder Minge is spitting tacks. Jealous to death.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Are you saying that your cousin is a Snail, and is at the moment living in a shipping container? Just enquiring.
No he genuinely lives in a couple of converted shipping containers in Oz. He lost everything in bushfires and got some shipping containers and converted them into a home for him and his family - his teen daughter has her own container in the setup which he's banned from entering.

He's very happy with the set up (he owns the land they are on) and keeps a look out for additional containers to do up so he can have an extension.

It's got electric and water, windows and proper doors - you'd never know from seeing the inside other than the rooms are very long and thin.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 36
No he genuinely lives in a couple of converted shipping containers in Oz. He lost everything in bushfires and got some shipping containers and converted them into a home for him and his family - his teen daughter has her own container in the setup which he's banned from entering.

He's very happy with the set up (he owns the land they are on) and keeps a look out for additional containers to do up so he can have an extension.

It's got electric and water, windows and proper doors - you'd never know from seeing the inside other than the rooms are very long and thin.
I saw a piece about shipping container homes in some TV programme I forget the name of. They’re used a lot in some countries and can look fantastic inside. Don’t think they’re suited to every climate though.

F3ECD00C-3D0A-4DD6-AA1D-B2915CA0F788.jpeg
F3ECD00C-3D0A-4DD6-AA1D-B2915CA0F788.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
I saw a piece about shipping container homes in some TV programme I forget the name of. They’re used a lot in some countries and can look fantastic inside. Don’t think they’re suited to every climate though.
I watched an Ozzie show called Top of the Lake and someone lived in shipping containers iirc.

Reactions: 19
Harry & Meghan #161 Ginger Avenger? More like a ginger whinge! Life not so royal since marrying the manky minge

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Unfortunately I don't think there's a sell by date for sugars. Just look at the people still banging on about Diana and her saintly acts. I was amazed this morning when a caller to the Jeremy vine show said Tony Bliar deserved his new year honour because "he brought the nation back together again after the death of Diana". I for one didn't realise the death of an ex-royal had torn the nation apart. Delusions have an endless shelf life.
In the comments section of the DM and DE articles about HMTQ awarding Camilla the high honour, many of the comments were negative. As you say, people remember Diana not realistically but idealistically. Some still blame Camilla for how things turned out, and the Jeremy Vine caller was right that Diana's death had a huge impact on our country. This in turn impacted on Camilla out of all proportion even after all this time. How unlucky to be "The Other Woman" in Diana's marriage.

PC's affaires, Diana's men, divorce, all nothing out of the ordinary and Camilla should in all fairness have been given a clean slate. But there's the Diana factor for many, and this is what I meant earlier when I said it might cause problems for PC through no fault of Camilla's own. HM has given a clear signal she wants Camilla to take the title of Queen to make things as easy for PC as possible, and Camilla has been supportive, discreet and worked hard . We'll see what happens.

Loved your comment that "Delusions have an endless shelf life". So true.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Harry & Meghan #161 Harry & Meghan Sitting In a Tree, Still Trying to Convince Us They Are About Philanthropy.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Harry & Meghan #161 The house in Montesh*to will soon be gone, a bit like Omidcron!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
I think it's as follows:
Male member
Chatty member
VIP member

I'm not sure about how many posts, although Active might be 100 and Well-known was definitely 250. Also, I may have 'forgotten' that there is no such thing as a male member...at least not in the Tattler rankings! :ROFLMAO:
Sorry about that but well-known member does take mind to a smutty place...
I was Flaccid Member for a few weeks, then became Active Member before slipping back to Shrivelled Member. These should be added to your list, and to our Wiki.
......@JAR 21 are you awake???........Jar??

Thank you for the reply @Fredsnail. It sounds really lovely and inventive and fun so well done to him. 🥰 An entrepreneur.
BIB You say he's on the lookout for more containers? I'm currently homeless and just adore long thin rooms, so if he's ever letting out any containers could you let me know? I'm discreet and quiet. No pets, own teeth, GSOH, love koalas, theatre, classical music, Grindr, Greek Tragedy, Opera and Venetian medieval art. (Are all these within easy reach of your cousin in the bush in Oz?). If not I'd better pass!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Thank you Nutty but she was inducted into the Cat Squad a short while ago as Madame Minx! And she stands ready and eager to go wherever she is needed, claws at the ready (after the fish is provided of course) 😹
Why is she made of velvet?:unsure:
She looks cuddleable, but she's a cat so there's a strong possibility she might rip your arm off if you ventured too close.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
New River basically droning on about how he just returned from Norfolk.... Hanbury story being utter bullshit. Nothing new.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
In York there is a site with containers made into bars and snack bars etc. and there is a brilliant atmosphere there.
I think there was talk of using containers for homeless round here. But that was two years ago and heard nothing since.
I know the cunty council bods added multiple arm rests to the metal benches in town to avoid the homeless sleeping on them.
So a few bright lads rocked up with power cutters and managed to make a few of the benches sleepable again before the cops came after them.

Seriously, what bleep sits in an office dreaming up ideas to make homeless people's lives more difficult?
They also added ground spikes under the motorway bridges to stop people kipping under there.:cry:

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 38
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.