Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Cassandra333

VIP Member
I’m not on the wrong thread all these inbreds are in the same basket. All the Royals/ex Royals are scum with varying degrees of distinction the idea that one group of them is significantly due criticism over another is naive.
Sadly, you are indeed on the wrong thread. We don't like Haz and smegs. In fact we're famous for it. So that's who we slag off and we extend it to Andrew, his ex and sometimes the York girls. Jury's out on those two for me. So what that means is, we don't care what you think of the rest of them and we don't want the thread clogged up with those views. The Royal Family thread is there for you to join in with. Enjoy! And stop boring the tits off the rest of us.
Message for Mods - I'm currently in a Bipolar cycle that's not going well. So I'll apologise now if I've overstepped the boundary on this one.

• Heart
Reactions: 90

Cassandra333

VIP Member
Damn I wish I could've voted but J.K Rowling has been treated appallingly and condemned with extreme malice by people (who in most cases cant even quote what she said). She certainly doesn't deserve to be reviled at all. She has a right to her opinion and I agree with her. The intolerance of some people is just crazy.
Totally agree. And I love the way the Harry Potter actors have distanced themselves from her, but not distanced themselves from the Harry Potter world. Presumably they can still make money out of Harry Potter.
J.K.Rowling has not said anything transphobic, she has stood up for women. Only a misogynist thinks that's transphobic. I stand with J.K. Rowling.

• Heart
Reactions: 83

D. A.

VIP Member
using mental health as a get out, very topical….. I hate of all them so regardless of your ‘opinion’ i’m more than entitled to post. Not sure why you have self appointed as a moderator. Get over yourself.
Of course you are welcome to post.
Just as I am able to tell you that personally attacking someone will not be tolerated & you will be called out for being an arsehole. Totally unacceptable so please apologize.

• Heart
Reactions: 74

Bushbaby21

VIP Member
I’m not on the wrong thread all these inbreds are in the same basket. All the Royals/ex Royals are scum with varying degrees of distinction the idea that one group of them is significantly due criticism over another is naive.

Listen arsewipe. We love the royals here, except Megain and Hasbeen. Why don't you just trot along to Twitter and join the sugars!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 74

Scotch Mist

VIP Member
You're the one who sounds like a naive teenager with an agenda. I don't give a crap what you think about the rest of the royal family.

This thread is for people who can't stand the Harkles so either abuse them or leave😁

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 73

SweetSummerChild

VIP Member
Regarding the honour bestowed upon Camilla, Royal expert Richard Eden highlighted how Prince Harry has not been elevated to the nation's most prestigious order of chivalry, of which a number of royals including Prince William are members.

Mr Eden tweeted: "Fascinating move by the Queen as many thought Camilla would have to wait until Prince Charles was King to join the most senior order of chivalry. Prince Harry is not a member #royal #orderofthegarter."

Another slap in the face for Haz from Brenda .... chickens will be in fear of their lives after this announcement.
In the last couple of weeks we’ve had stories about how HM didn’t mention Hazno in her Christmas or New Year speeches and now how he hasn’t been awarded the order of the garter. They really need to stop commenting about the 6s being left out of everything the royals do. Why should the Queen mention them? She has numerous children and grandchildren and didn’t mention most of them. By highlighting that she didn’t mention Henry it plays into the idea that he’s ‘special’ and ‘should’ have been mentioned. He isn’t and he shouldn’t. She talked about Charles and William - who are both future monarchs! Henry is not. I don’t even see it as a snub by HM - she’s merely treating him according to his proper place in the hierarchy instead of pandering to his over inflated sense of importance. In addition to which - he walked away. He abandoned his family and his royal duties. Since then he has done nothing but lob grenades at the family. Why the fuck would they still include him as if he had done nothing wrong, and why the fuck would they award him honours?

• Heart
Reactions: 73

BeachBaby

VIP Member
Melt face Scrotie is doing his bit for the anti monarchists again. You can watch the footage on his twitter feed.
The boy was standing in the path of the guards and didn't get out of their way. Stupid little turd.

View attachment 950003
That child and his mother are very lucky this didn't cause a major incident. The guard could have fallen and hurt himself plus he is carrying a high powered weapon (no idea if loaded). Instead he calmly stepped over him after knocking him with his swinging arm when the kid ran in front of him.
All very well handled if you ask me. Plus I'd be furious at my kid if he was mine.

• Heart
Reactions: 72

Goonerlady

The man who spread the rumour that William was having an affair has admitted to making it up according to a new book.As far as I know Rose is still married and of course William and Catherine are and you would think if it was true at least one couple would have split up.Also Catherine and Rose have been at at least two events together since.Also William saw how his parents marriage was and I find it hard to think he would want his children to be as unhappy as he was

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 72

Scotch Mist

VIP Member
Love how some people play right into the hands of the institution and do their bidding (Kate and Will vs Harry and Megs) to divert from the fact that the Royal Family are a bloated irrelevance that must be eradicated. Who gives a fuck about any of these idiot leeches. Fools.
You're on the wrong thread. You should go on the Royal Family thread if you just want to have a go at them. There's a few of Smegz followers and anti monarchists there that will keep you company.

This thread is for people who can't stand Hawwy and Smegz. We take great pleasure in abusing them and taking the piss out of their vile duplicitous and delusional behaviour because they are absolute cunts.

For those who haven't seen this before 😄
Screenshot_20211230-064127_Samsung Internet.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 68

D. A.

VIP Member
Melt face Scrotie is doing his bit for the anti monarchists again. You can watch the footage on his twitter feed.
The boy was standing in the path of the guards and didn't get out of their way. Stupid little turd.

View attachment 950003
And there lies the power of disinformation.....
'a soldier stamping his foot on a small child'
That implies intent & is so far from what happened. Utterly ridiculous, Scabies is a bloody twat.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 67

vretch

VIP Member
The whole twitter thing about William having an affair is evidence of the stupidity of the sugars and their hate and jealousy. Nothing more. They are pissed because “ Megan is a liar “ was trending everywhere for 24 hours. Maybe more. They had this great plan to have “ Megan won “ (or some such shit) but royal fans got together and squashed that with “ Megan is a liar.” So the whole thing is revenge.

The rumour is years old, it didn’t happen recently so who really gIves a flying fuck? Obviously William and Catherine and Rose and her husband don’t, as they are all still together and happy. Many high profile couples and not so high profile couples deal with this in their lives, is it the end of their public profile? Nope. even Clinton was able to move on and be successful and that was proven, just one example. History books are full of many others. There is a lot more damaging things that can bring William down, this is not one of them. simply it has never been proven. Its been disproven as nasty gossip instead. I’m sure if William or Rose are concerned they will do something about it, like sue.

I have to say I am beginning to really hate Harry. How can any brother let this hate go on towards a brother who has been there for him all his life? What a jeolous pathetic human being is Harry? Kama will get him, the sugars will turn on him like the evil two faced bitches they are as soon as Megabitch is done with him. Let him taste their hate and when he tries to reach out to his bro, I truly hope William will shut him down. William probably won’t though because he is an honourable man.

• Heart
Reactions: 67

Scotch Mist

VIP Member
Latest Lady C

Smeg was nominated for ALL categories.

2021 BAD TASTE AWARDS
Most Hypocritical Public Figure
Joint Win by Smeg & Haz
Most İnelegant Figure Madonna
Most Pretentious Public Figure Victoria Beckham
Most Objectionable Public Figure President Macron
Most Laughable Public Figure Smeg
Most Annoying Public Figure Greta Thunberg
Most Unlikeable Public Figure Joint Win Smeg & Kamala Harris
Most Money Grubbing Public Figure Joint Win Smeg & Virginia Roberts
Most Tasteless Public Figure Joint Win Madonna, Cuomo, Harkles
Most Ridiculous Actor Jussie Smollett
Most Ridiculous Actress Madonna
Most Ridiculous Film Maker Orca
Most Ridiculous TV Presenter Amol Rajan
Most Ridiculous Journalist Omid Scabies
Most Ridiculous Politician Joe Biden
Most Reviled (Unfairly by Others) Royal Princess Anne
Most Reviled Author or Authoress J K Rowling
Most Offensive Person in Public Life Amber Heard
Most Vainglorious Person in Public Life Smeg
Overall Winner of the Bad Taste Awards 2021 - Smeg
Damn I wish I could've voted but J.K Rowling has been treated appallingly and condemned with extreme malice by people (who in most cases cant even quote what she said). She certainly doesn't deserve to be reviled at all. She has a right to her opinion and I agree with her. The intolerance of some people is just crazy.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 66

Beige Mama

Chatty Member
The whole twitter thing about William having an affair is evidence of the stupidity of the sugars and their hate and jealousy. Nothing more. They are pissed because “ Megan is a liar “ was trending everywhere for 24 hours. Maybe more. They had this great plan to have “ Megan won “ (or some such shit) but royal fans got together and squashed that with “ Megan is a liar.” So the whole thing is revenge.

The rumour is years old, it didn’t happen recently so who really gIves a flying fuck? Obviously William and Catherine and Rose and her husband don’t, as they are all still together and happy. Many high profile couples and not so high profile couples deal with this in their lives, is it the end of their public profile? Nope. even Clinton was able to move on and be successful and that was proven, just one example. History books are full of many others. There is a lot more damaging things that can bring William down, this is not one of them. simply it has never been proven. Its been disproven as nasty gossip instead. I’m sure if William or Rose are concerned they will do something about it, like sue.

I have to say I am beginning to really hate Harry. How can any brother let this hate go on towards a brother who has been there for him all his life? What a jeolous pathetic human being is Harry? Kama will get him, the sugars will turn on him like the evil two faced bitches they are as soon as Megabitch is done with him. Let him taste their hate and when he tries to reach out to his bro, I truly hope William will shut him down. William probably won’t though because he is an honourable man.
I don’t care if Will and Kate have an open marriage. They do their jobs, don’t cry about hardship when living in a palace and don’t go on Oprah or stalk small children for photo ops

• Heart
Reactions: 64

Happy Lady

VIP Member
Wills and Catherine always look very happy together. I think they have a solid marriage and very happy family life.

In comparison, Haz looks more haggard and miserable every time we see him. He's made a very bad choice of wife, he knows it and surely he's planning his escape route. 🤪😅

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 64

SweetSummerChild

VIP Member
Totally agree. And I love the way the Harry Potter actors have distanced themselves from her, but not distanced themselves from the Harry Potter world. Presumably they can still make money out of Harry Potter.
J.K.Rowling has not said anything transphobic, she has stood up for women. Only a misogynist thinks that's transphobic. I stand with J.K. Rowling.
So do I. Women’s rights are being whittled away in favour of ‘trans women’, and J.K.Rowling had the courage to stand up to the howling woke mob and say what most people actually think. The Harry Potter actors should be ashamed of the way they’ve turned on her like a pack of wolves. Nasty, entitled, woke little shits.

• Heart
Reactions: 62

D. A.

VIP Member
Waking up with a slightly sore head, but some good news
Screenshot_20220101-081655~2.png

Absolutely despicable thing to say so it's good to see that action has been taken.

• Wow
  • Sick

Cassandra333

VIP Member
using mental health as a get out, very topical….. I hate of all them so regardless of your ‘opinion’ i’m more than entitled to post. Not sure why you have self appointed as a moderator. Get over yourself.
And I'm not sure why you've come on here in the hope of causing a kerfuffle. Is it a cry for attention? I'm not escalating this further, it's not worth the effort.

• Heart

Evangelina

VIP Member
I’m relatively new to Tattle Life so forgive me for being exceptionally unknowledgable in this area: can anyone summarise for me why you’re not fans of H and M.
There are 160 threads of reading and info on the subject, but basically inquisitive minds dislike dangerous pathological liars, emotional manipulators, leeches and toxic usurpers.
Most of the accusations against them are their own actions, words and displayed patterns of behavior, see Oprah, Finding Freedom, Harry's comments ...

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 61

Pippip

Love how some people play right into the hands of the institution and do their bidding (Kate and Will vs Harry and Megs) to divert from the fact that the Royal Family are a bloated irrelevance that must be eradicated. Who gives a fuck about any of these idiot leeches. Fools.
Really? If you put aside the fact that they bring in a lot of money through tourism, the Crown Estate is a massive source of funds for the public. The Crown Estate signs over all the profits to the government, in 2020 that was almost 300 million. The government then gives the Royals 15-25% back to pay for repairs to palaces, the Queen's and other Royals sovereign grants, and to pay for their staff and travel. When you consider that 75-85% of Crown Estate's profits go back to the public, that is astounding. The Crown Estate makes money from investments, renting sea beds to wind farms, etc. If the Royal family was disbanded, they would probably keep the two Duchy estates (Lancashire and Cornwall) and the government would then probably sell off the rest to businesses, so it would become private and we would only get what those businesses pay in taxes, which would be a lot less.

• Heart
Reactions: 61