Harry and Meghan #160 I'm the Daddy, here's the proof.. my son has a red roof!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I believe the overall opinion of the RF by Americans is very positive. They are well respected for the most part. people still think poorly of PC for the whole Diana/Camilla tampon thing. No respect for Foot Fetsh Fergie, and PA’s Epstein troubles are just starting to pick up steam. But HM is so beloved and well respected. every family has some shifty characters, and we feel for the Queen having to deal with her black sheep. We connect with the idea of crappy family and can relate. When my husband turns to me and says, why the duck is he reading about some suitcase slut and her ginger stoat, I do not have an answer for him. Why indeed? They aren’t the speshul snowflakes they think they are. They are useless twats, who feed off inherited titles and poor parenting by a Sloane Ranger who told the spare he was as important as the Heir, and a Hollywood lighting director who felt guilty for starting another family with a grifting felon and told his biracial daughter she was an American Princess, better than the rest of the world.

so Love HM, detest the cringy mingy Skank. And for the love of God, please a little divine intervention over here please. QE2 has devoted her whole life to service and the Crown. her whole life has been exemplary. It is so incredibly wrong for her Grandson and his bleep to stain the twilight of her life like this. It’s grossly unfair, and the two of them don’t deserve the family they have. Who the duck is this red headed pissant to desecrate her like this. His duck you Pay me attitude really deserves a 2nd look from the Big guy UPSTAIRS. A Holy Rod of lightning up the ass might do the trick. I don’t mean to sound hostile, but what they are doing to his family is wholly undeserved and makes me spit nails. Cherish your family you piece of tit.
That’s what THIS New Yorker thinks of them.
Don’t mince your words, tell us what you really think of them! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 27
What order do the ranks go and how many posts are each one please?
I think it's as follows:
Male member
Chatty member
VIP member

I'm not sure about how many posts, although Active might be 100 and Well-known was definitely 250. Also, I may have 'forgotten' that there is no such thing as a male member...at least not in the Tattler rankings! :ROFLMAO:
Sorry about that but well-known member does take mind to a smutty place...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
That's interesting and I didn't know that Diana turned Porker down. Seems like her son wasn't as fussy or savvy as her, and blundered into the fat spider's web with his Ho. As you say, he's learned nothing. Porker and the Trojan Ho chewed him up and spat him out, and a new low of lies and fraud was created at that interview by both sides.
ETA
So pleased that @Wu Tien has is back safely on the thread and has left the VIP Lounge at Heathrow. 🥰

As walls and buildings absorb evil and it can linger for a long time, it might be a good idea to turn up for the viewing with a Priest to drive away any unwelcome spirits. I'll come with you, @VC10.
Arrange the viewing and say we're bringing an adviser. Oleg will foam at the mouth thinking it's a financial adviser, and it will be a bummer for him when the Priest starts waving his censer and chanting. Not a good vibe either if the A-list neighbours see him in the Koi Tranquility Palace burning incense and praying, but if Oleg wants to shift this blighted property he's going to have to bite the bullet and take a hit. Dog eat dog realtor!!
His fault for letting them in. Markled, Oleg and his Rockwell Drive mansion!!!

Newsweek, 3rd January 2022. By Aphid Aphid, Senior Royal Reporter
EXCLUSIVE!!!!
Historic Exorcism by Justin Welby in former home of The Suxxesses, Rockwell Drive Montysitto!!

6View attachment 961185
Pictured: Justin Welby waves his Censer near the Koi Karp Fountain.

Tattlers in the background, L - R: Wu, VC10, Freda (on cushion), Nutty, Capt. Tom (just seen), Hamster and innocent cloth Hamster (just seen), Jar with her Wiki, Mardy (seated), Cass, Poppea, Carpe, 3 clever dogs, Audrey, ..... so many of us, too many to list but we were all there........Kev (on blanket), just me, Dooley, moxie (with champgne flute) Knoddle, Bush baby (just seen), wise, vretch, ubu1tuk (blue scarf), violet (with flask) Jusa (with picnic basket), Zippy, ndrangheta (with beer), happy lady, kitty, knoddle (with cornetto), galaxy, double old, (reclining), Orange, amethyst, Spangly (seated), Chita (with sketch pad), nanny 2, petalpetunia, DA (seated), sweetsummer, Tatty (on cushion), Hamid, doodle (on blanket), over the hill (reclining), raccoon (with hamper), Hairy (on cushion)......rivermonster (reclining), scotsbird (with beer), Sandy, (just seen), misty, BecPec (on blanket), Silbee (asleep), English Rose (on cushion). DA, Piglet, Thalia (all reclining). Rainy, Lady Muck, Chipdex (all eating). Peach (on cushion)...
Wiicked Lady, Recollections, WordSalad - (all under blanket)....fredsnail (on lettuce leaf)...

I'm sure I've missed out some people, went back ages through the thread but there are so many of us now!
New Year's Eve edition surely... sorry couldn't resist

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
That's interesting and I didn't know that Diana turned Porker down. Seems like her son wasn't as fussy or savvy as her, and blundered into the fat spider's web with his Ho. As you say, he's learned nothing. Porker and the Trojan Ho chewed him up and spat him out, and a new low of lies and fraud was created at that interview by both sides.
ETA
So pleased that @Wu Tien has is back safely on the thread and has left the VIP Lounge at Heathrow. 🥰

As walls and buildings absorb evil and it can linger for a long time, it might be a good idea to turn up for the viewing with a Priest to drive away any unwelcome spirits. I'll come with you, @VC10.
Arrange the viewing and say we're bringing an adviser. Oleg will foam at the mouth thinking it's a financial adviser, and it will be a bummer for him when the Priest starts waving his censer and chanting. Not a good vibe either if the A-list neighbours see him in the Koi Tranquility Palace burning incense and praying, but if Oleg wants to shift this blighted property he's going to have to bite the bullet and take a hit. Dog eat dog realtor!!
His fault for letting them in. Markled, Oleg and his Rockwell Drive mansion!!!

Newsweek, 3rd January 2022. By Aphid Aphid, Senior Royal Reporter
EXCLUSIVE!!!!
Historic Exorcism by Justin Welby in former home of The Suxxesses, Rockwell Drive Montysitto!!

6View attachment 961185
Pictured: Justin Welby waves his Censer near the Koi Karp Fountain.

Tattlers in the background, L - R: Wu, VC10, Freda (on cushion), Nutty, Capt. Tom (just seen), Hamster and innocent cloth Hamster (just seen), Jar with her Wiki, Mardy (seated), Cass, Poppea, Carpe, 3 clever dogs, Audrey, ..... so many of us, too many to list but we were all there........Kev (on blanket), just me, Dooley, moxie (with champgne flute) Knoddle, Bush baby (just seen), wise, vretch, ubu1tuk (blue scarf), violet (with flask) Jusa (with picnic basket), Zippy, ndrangheta (with beer), happy lady, kitty, knoddle (with cornetto), galaxy, double old, (reclining), Orange, amethyst, Spangly (seated), Chita (with sketch pad), nanny 2, petalpetunia, DA (seated), sweetsummer, Tatty (on cushion), Hamid, doodle (on blanket), over the hill (reclining), raccoon (with hamper), Hairy (on cushion)......rivermonster (reclining), scotsbird (with beer), Sandy, (just seen), misty, BecPec (on blanket), Silbee (asleep), English Rose (on cushion). DA, Piglet, Thalia (all reclining). Rainy, Lady Muck, Chipdex (all eating). Peach (on cushion)...
Wiicked Lady, Recollections, WordSalad - (all under blanket)....fredsnail (on lettuce leaf)...

I'm sure I've missed out some people, went back ages through the thread but there are so many of us now!
I wasn't under the blanket, I was trying to get @Nuttynana's tom cat out of the Koi Karp Fountain and then I was at A&E.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Oh I just know some clever Tattlers can come up with a MUCH better list than this......

Screenshot_20220103-194010.png

"Ginger Avenger"??!!😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 39
Love your cat, would he like to join the CAS squad full training given and lots of fish and his name please❤❤❤😸😸

If he is not a scrapper with attitude he can be backroom support🐱
Thank you Nutty but she was inducted into the Cat Squad a short while ago as Madame Minx! And she stands ready and eager to go wherever she is needed, claws at the ready (after the fish is provided of course) 😹

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
So Andrew's just been for a dip in the pool has he? 😉

Went back and tried to add Tattlers MIA Mrs Oh, 50s Girl, Parsley and Libitina but was too late 😔
ETA Galaxy, Mairag, OnlyHere, Musician, Amelia, Miscanthus - all asleep on cushions and blankets. Pippip and Hadbax, holding beer cans. Mancunian with carafe, he's got real style 🥰
😀 They probably all attended 3 days earlier 😉

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
If the children are not theirs why are they pretending they are?
If the children were adopted or born via surrogate/IVF why hide it?

And more to the point why are the people who know the truth letting them get away with the pretence?

I keep saying it but if people tell the truth about them they can't sue them for it.
Unless they've signed a non disclosure agreement - but realistically they can't have got every single person who knows the truth to sign one can they ???
You won't get the truth Chita.
I've always believed there are no children, surrogate, adopted or born. The RF knew that Fark was Fake from day 1 but went along with it, and I can see why. I posted this nearly a year ago, and it was wildly tinfoil hat territory at that time but not so much now. People have waited patiently for answers, the 6-month surrogacy / adoption going through, wishing them well, shown fake pictures of other people's children, ghastly fake family Christmas cards, doctored birth certificates. Finally the big reveal of Lil, and it's an oversized photoshopped child with a deformed head (through crass editing) and a dwarf in a mahogany wig.

That's one reason they fled with Fake Fark, as they'd have soon be rumbled in the UK. It was safe for them in the US to "produce" another child, far from scrutiny.
The RF will be blamed for it all of course, and that's why I believe that as things stand the RF and Minge are in a pact of silence and cover-up and that's why nobody will say anything. This isn't just about confidential medical records.

The "children" are in the LOS and have been given legitimacy even though nobody knows if they actually exist. I don't agree that the LOS is just a document that can be fiddled with on a whim. However far down the line they are is not the point, this document is a constitutional declaration of intent to the people as to whom is in Line to the Throne. If it's deadly serious for Prince Charles himself to inherit the Throne as First In Line, it's just as serious to have these jokers in the Line further down. They have all taken the piss IMO.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
How come they've styled Aldi as King but Lidl as only a Princess. Sexist bastards!

Imagine what will happen when Charlotte is old enough to become The Princess Royal smeggs & her sugars will be furious

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.