Harry and Meghan #160 I'm the Daddy, here's the proof.. my son has a red roof!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There seems to be some agreement on a few IG non fan Harkle accounts that they may be welcomed back by Charles when he ascends the throne and that he’s supportive of that bleep of a son of his.

I know it’s all guess work and no one outside of the family knows what’s going on but I just cannot get my head around that thought , after all No6 has done , that they’d be welcomed back .

It’s totally unthinkable to me but I am a grudge holder.
Wow that's dire. Then I'm a grudge-holder like you and probably most people here.

There can only be one possible reason for this IF it's true. And that is to put a stop to the attacks /forthcoming memoirs. Maybe some arrangement whereby Haitch does some "royal" work in the States. They're still President and VP of the QCT....Titles for the children, an allowance, some semi-status that keeps them there?
If the RF held out the olive branch as in the Newsweek article, the Snarkles could regain some credibility in the US. They've reached a stalemate and something's got to be sorted out, and possibly the RF are trying to come to a working relationship rather than have PC's start on the Throne blighted by crossfire with no end in sight.
They'd stay in the US, not return to the UK, possibly with some loose working set-up that saves the Snarkles' faces and saves the RF from further attacks?
What are the RF options?

As you say there's endless speculation, and the Newsweek article could have just been PC paying mild tribute to his son. But something's got to give and they can't all carry on like this - very stressful and damaging for our Monarchy and our Queen.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Did someone post that if it shows $50k, then that means they've pocketed $950k, as only 5% has to go to charity?

I think we decided the 50k was the gross figure ie the total amount. If it was 50k after "expenses" it would have been shown as a "net" amount not "gross" and the sheet stated it was a gross amount.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
Did we already see this? Stuck in the corner while Kate is front and centre. :ROFLMAO:

Screenshot_20220104-223739.png

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
OK, the Christmas parade they donated $25 to.
Here are some images from the event, and I'm sorry for being a bleep but I can sort of see why they announced the house move soon after that.
I thought this was a classy neighbourhood?:unsure:
Don't get me wrong, they look great fun (if slightly bonkers) but I can't find a Porka or Rob Lowe, or Orlando among them and some of the cars are rust buckets.
But what do I know.

N1n7i6k.jpg

zRaaxlm.jpg

ZAPvdkk.jpg

kTnJzmD.jpg

EKzsr1S.jpg

XPNKrUk.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
Wow that's dire. Then I'm a grudge-holder like you and probably most people here.

There can only be one possible reason for this IF it's true. And that is to put a stop to the attacks /forthcoming memoirs. Maybe some arrangement whereby Haitch does some "royal" work in the States. They're still President and VP of the QCT....Titles for the children, an allowance, some semi-status that keeps them there?
BIB I don’t think they are:

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Here are some images from the event, and I'm sorry for being a bleep but I can sort of see why they announced the house move soon after that.
Don't get me wrong, they look great fun (if slightly bonkers) but I can't find a Porka or Rob Lowe, or Orlando among them and some of the cars are rust buckets.
But what do I know.

View attachment 965064
View attachment 965065
View attachment 965066
View attachment 965067
View attachment 965068
View attachment 965069
The way Scooby came in his trousers announcing they were the 1st donate I was expecting it to be loads, but $25 bleeping hell 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
BIB I don’t think they are:

I'm confused, weren't they doing something recently with one of the companies (BetterUp?) that involved the QCT and we commented about it on this thread that they were still involved with QCT? Or am I thinking of something else? It seems they stepped down in February 21 but there was a post recently on this thread that mentioned H&M's involvement with the QCT and someone suggested that an official complaint should be made? Sorry if I've got it mixed up with something else but I'm sure I saw it here.

Reactions: 14
But what do I know.

View attachment 965064
View attachment 965065
View attachment 965066
View attachment 965067
View attachment 965068
View attachment 965069
The area was gangland before.
First improvements started 1860 with the arrival of Italian settlers.
I think that classy neighborhood in American terms means like in British terms less a relation to wealth.

Classy in US are the Emery Roth and other so called pre-wars overlooking the Central Park:

Residential high rises with concierge service.
Manhattan . Associations with ''American Royalty," associations with ''Dynastic'' families.
Ranches in Montana.
Montecito is not classy, its a ''resort'' like thing.
If a classy individual owns there, it certainly isn't their main address.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
But what do I know.

View attachment 965064
View attachment 965065
Where did Joe Swash come from in the orange jeep?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
The area was gangland before.
First improvements started 1860 with the arrival of Italian settlers.
I think that classy neighborhood in American terms means like in British terms less a relation to wealth.

Classy in US are the Emery Roth and other so called pre-wars overlooking the Central Park:

Residential high rises with concierge service.
Manhattan . Associations with ''American Royalty," associations with ''Dynastic'' families.
Ranches in Montana.
Montecito is not classy, its a ''resort'' like thing.
If a classy individual owns there, it certainly isn't their main address.
Is it the Dakota building that's regarded as THE place to live?

Reactions: 13
I'm confused, weren't they doing something recently with one of the companies (BetterUp?) that involved the QCT and we commented about it on this thread that they were still involved with QCT? Or am I thinking of something else? It seems they stepped down in February 21 but there was a post recently on this thread that mentioned H&M's involvement with the QCT and someone suggested that an official complaint should be made? Sorry if I've got it mixed up with something else but I'm sure I saw it here.
I think working with Bugger Up was his was of being involved. But it’s from the Bugger Up side and not the QCT side.

Reactions: 18
he has BPD. It’s a bit offensive to dismiss someone because of poor mental health, I’ve had periods of poor mental health and would hate to be stigmatised and my opinion/thoughts/work disregarded because of it.

the facts are, Alex Tiffin has stated he knows about an affair, knows evidence exist of one and claims the super injunction doesn’t apply to him.

he isn’t he only person to allude to a media blackout around 2019. Former public prosectuor and Andrew Neil (if I recollect correctly) alluded To a media blackout at the same time.

if you don’t think that bears any credence then you’re entitled to your opinion.

mine is that I don’t believe the happy family facade they put out for a second.
I wouldn’t dismiss Alex Tiffin because he has mental heath issues but I would because he has form for being a fantasist. David Icke is a more credible commentator than Tiffin. I’m no monarchist but his statements about the super injunction just don’t ring true. Scottish newspapers aren’t shy when it comes to publishing stories in instances where celebs and their lawyers have forgotten that Scotland has a separate legal system. Anti monarchy journalists (we have a fair few on both sides of the indy debate) would be all over this story and the fact that the royal lawyers had forgotten about Scots Law would be the cherry on the cake.

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.