Harry and Meghan #160 I'm the Daddy, here's the proof.. my son has a red roof!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was Flaccid Member for a few weeks, then became Active Member before slipping back to Shrivelled Member. These should be added to your list, and to our Wiki.
......@JAR21 are you awake???........Jar??

Thank you for the reply @Fredsnail. It sounds really lovely and inventive and fun so well done to him. ๐Ÿฅฐ An entrepreneur.
BIB You say he's on the lookout for more containers? I'm currently homeless and just adore long thin rooms, so if he's ever letting out any containers could you let me know? I'm discreet and quiet. No pets, own teeth, GSOH, love koalas, theatre, classical music, Grindr, Greek Tragedy, Opera and Venetian medieval art. (Are all these within easy reach of your cousin in the bush in Oz?). If not I'd better pass!
I think at one point there was also Hawwy's member which was peculiar to this thread but it seems to have disappeared. Must have been removed...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
I was Flaccid Member for a few weeks, then became Active Member before slipping back to Shrivelled Member. These should be added to your list, and to our Wiki.
......@JAR 21 are you awake???........Jar??

Thank you for the reply @Fredsnail. It sounds really lovely and inventive and fun so well done to him. ๐Ÿฅฐ An entrepreneur.
BIB You say he's on the lookout for more containers? I'm currently homeless and just adore long thin rooms, so if he's ever letting out any containers could you let me know? I'm discreet and quiet. No pets, own teeth, GSOH, love koalas, theatre, classical music, Grindr, Greek Tragedy, Opera and Venetian medieval art. (Are all these within easy reach of your cousin in the bush in Oz?). If not I'd better pass!
I'll link to it.

ETA Done: Tattle levels

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Another one...

#161 All out of dough, they've got to go, it's no blow for Rob Lowe or Pablo

(Needs a bit of work, that one)
I've often thought of suggesting a Thread title but the one time I did months ago it was a disaster. It included "The Wheel's Turning But The Hamster's Dead". Poor Scotch was traumatised and fell off her wheel into her water-bowl, and Cloth (Innocent Hamster) just pulled through so I had to put up a big post cancelling my effort as there was "A live Hamster on the Thread."
Apart from that I can't ever think of a title that would work anyway but others always come up with something good.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
I think there was talk of using containers for homeless round here. But that was two years ago and heard nothing since.
I know the cunty council bods added multiple arm rests to the metal benches in town to avoid the homeless sleeping on them.
So a few bright lads rocked up with power cutters and managed to make a few of the benches sleepable again before the cops came after them.

Seriously, what bleep sits in an office dreaming up ideas to make homeless people's lives more difficult?
They also added ground spikes under the motorway bridges to stop people kipping under there.:cry:
Our local councils have put sheds in industrial units to create housing for the homeless. Apparently most are delighted because each shed has a number so they can get post etc and have a proper address for benefits etc.

If I hear he's letting I shall pass on your credentials with a glowing reference ๐Ÿฅฐ

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
I've often thought of suggesting a Thread title but the one time I did months ago it was a disaster. It included "The Wheel's Turning But The Hamster's Dead". Poor Scotch was traumatised and fell off her wheel into her water-bowl, and Cloth (Innocent Hamster) just pulled through so I had to put up a big post cancelling my effort as there was "A live Hamster on the Thread."
Apart from that I can't ever think of a title that would work anyway but others always come up with something good.
Ah yes, I remember that moment, I reckon you got an emergency visit from the entire mobilised CAS squad, I hear it was like a scene from Hitchcock's The Birds round yours that day, but with cats, dogs, hamsters and more hamsters

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23

Haha, we once drove 2 hours and through 5 gates to go for lunch one day when out west. Towns can be 300km (180miles) apart out there.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
I'll link to it.

ETA Done: Tattle levels
What will the Mods say? Have they got Flaccid Members on the Katie Price thread for example, or Shrivelled Members on Mrs Hinch?
Does anyone know why Mrs Hinch keeps showing toilet bowls and photos of (not) LADY Victoria Beckham?
Miow.

• Haha
  • Heart
ALERT!!
If you look at the picture, there's a face on the back of Minge's knee as well! Plus a pair of testicles in the middle of the back of her calf! What does this mean????

This Rose Hanbury business is so boring and they obviously can't come up with anything better. I hope W&C ignore it and carry on as normal and that she has a lovely birthday, surrounded by family and children and a husband who loves her. No wonder Minge is spitting tacks. Jealous to death.
BIB I don't think it necessarily means anything, have you never walked out of the Ladies with loo roll stuck to your tights? It's just that she doesn't have loo roll...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Our local councils have put sheds in industrial units to create housing for the homeless. Apparently most are delighted because each shed has a number so they can get post etc and have a proper address for benefits etc.

If I hear he's letting I shall pass on your credentials with a glowing reference ๐Ÿฅฐ
Thank you @Fredsnail I knew you wouldn't let me down! ๐Ÿฅฐ :love:
Very impressive what your council is doing too.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
What will the Mods say? Have they got Flaccid Members on the Katie Price thread for example, or Shrivelled Members on Mrs Hinch?
Does anyone know why Mrs Hinch keeps showing toilet bowls and photos of (not) LADY Victoria Beckham?
Miow.
Actually, @JAR21 is @Cinnamon.girl right? My post did include Male member as one of the ranks. It's not my fault, I have been brainwashed by Carry On films. Anyway, I can write it out again properly and without double entendres if you want...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
That's interesting and I didn't know that Diana turned Porker down. Seems like her son wasn't as fussy or savvy as her, and blundered into the fat spider's web with his Ho. As you say, he's learned nothing. Porker and the Trojan Ho chewed him up and spat him out, and a new low of lies and fraud was created at that interview by both sides.

I remembered this from long ago, but just looked up an article for you. :)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Haha, we once drove 2 hours and through 5 gates to go for lunch one day when out west. Towns can be 300km (180miles) apart out there.
Bloody hell. Your belly would be thinking your throat was cut.
--------------------------------------------------

So it's farewell to Rockwell. My salute to their occupation.

CBwYJd2.png

I know I know, smeggy looks more ravenous than ravishing ... :m

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Undercover with the Harkles.........
I managed to get a front row at the secret ceremony after hitching a ride on Fark ๐Ÿ™ƒ
Polish_20220103_231747521.jpg

It sort of went like this...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
I think it's as follows:
Male member <----------LOLOLOLOL
Chatty member
VIP member

I'm not sure about how many posts, although Active might be 100 and Well-known was definitely 250. Also, I may have 'forgotten' that there is no such thing as a male member...at least not in the Tattler rankings! :ROFLMAO:
Sorry about that but well-known member does take mind to a smutty place...
lol!!
I see that. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
So, you called it (at least one of you clever Tattlers did) - they'd stay long enough to get the "Royal" association with the Monteshito mansion, in the hope of boosting the selling price, then put it on the market.
Simple mathematics:

a + b = c

(a) avoid capital gains tax (or US equivalent) by staying there minimum amount of time before reselling +
(b) enhanced resale value due to "Royal" association =
(c) more money/ cash in hand to put down on next home.

Normal people would use this extra money to have a smaller mortgage - the Twunts'll probably just use it to get a more exclusive residence & bigger mortgage (BTW, won't Trump be selling some of his delightfully decorated property in NYC soon, seeing how he & his family are currently persona non grata with the great and the good there?! ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฎ๐Ÿคฃ)

Of course, none of these considerations factor in the "Markle" effect:

do they actually own it;
will their association with it really inflate its value;
will it sell quickly enough to prevent them having to doss down in an old shipping container in "Prime Location" on the docks in the Big Apple?
(because I'm pretty sure I recall Monteshito was on the market for quite a while prior to their snapping it up at a "bargain price" from some dodgy sounding Russian)

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.