Harry and Meghan #160 I'm the Daddy, here's the proof.. my son has a red roof!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sugars - surely they're of the same ilk as Little Mix fans, or Take That fans - once they grow up, their teen crush is history.

The sugar shelf life is looking dubious. In the shop, they're being moved to the front of the shelf to get sold off before being moved to the bargain bin with a yellow sticker on as they're about to expire.
Unfortunately I don't think there's a sell by date for sugars. Just look at the people still banging on about Diana and her saintly acts. I was amazed this morning when a caller to the Jeremy vine show said Tony Bliar deserved his new year honour because "he brought the nation back together again after the death of Diana". I for one didn't realise the death of an ex-royal had torn the nation apart. Delusions have an endless shelf life.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 44
I honestly dont understand why anyone needs a house that size, although Hazno of course grew up in them. Everything must be so bloody far away!! even playing tennis or going for a swim looks like a route march from that aerial view. Imagine the irritation if you left your sunglasses/book/whatever in the house and by the time you've got to the pool it's already taken 10 minutes. I suppose that's what staff are for...
I know a couple who are very wealthy and they bought a huge house a few years back (despite having no children). They told me that they phone each other from different rooms!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Harrymarkle wordpress

"Harry Markle ~ Traditional British Pro-monarchy Satire! | The Tale of How a Prince Was Conned and Made to Look a Fool by a Grifter ~ Please DON'T COPY AND PASTE OR READ OUT (On YouTube) ARTICLES without PRIOR permission. Use the repost and share buttons ." https://harrymarkle.wordpress.com

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Another lovely article about Kate, with a couple of fairly obvious but subtle references to Hazza and Smeg in there.

I hope the media keep this up. Scrotie and the sugars will be in full meltdown by Kate's actual birthday. And Smeg will have finished up what's left of the crockery.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
I doubt if Harry has a clue what debt means! He is a Prince, dont you know!!!

He doesnt carry money, he doesnt use money and he is used to living in a world where everything is paid for for him!!
Just think of all the fuss he made at having to pay for his own security!

As if it was a massive deprivation, and totally unacceptable not to have others pay for him! He obviously doesnt live in anything like the real world!

I m surprised in some ways that they are choosing to leave their mansion in California. Its another mark against their credibilty. And shows they never listen to a word of advice from anyone else. They chose to live in a massive house, that cost a fortune to buy, a fortune to maintain, was way too big for them, was totally unsustainable from an environmental view, and said that they were living the dream.
Now less than 2 years later they want to leave. Why? What possible credible reason can they give?
There are credible reasons they could give but they're embarrassing and as always they've chosen to faff around with wishy washy shite like "Not over the moon with it". For a normal person there is no way you would fork out mega bucks on a house unless you were very VERY happy with it. The fact is that there is nothing wrong with the house and after all the bumming and blowing about how perfect life there was and how hawwy was living the dream they're embarrassed to have to give it up. Maybe they genuinely find living in a house that size difficult, or they finally did their maths, looked at the bills and decided it was not good value re upkeep. All very well for the neighbours, all those big names bought their homes with their past millions earned and are still all working ... visibly working ... so the upkeep will have been factored into their high earnings. Porka, Mrs Bumpuss, Orlando and Katie Perri, Rob lowe ... all are still doing projectsto fund the montyshithole lifestyle. The Cuntchops have nothing of worth. Hawwy's 2 or 3 little vanity jobs where he gets paid for the use of his name won't cover their rates (whatever the Murican equivilant is), never mind the upkeep and the utility bills. Hawwy is pissing his inheritance up the wall trying to keep up with the neighbours and I think someone has sat him down and shoved the financial facts down his throat. The fun should start now. She will be fuming and embarrassed. Unless there is an unexpected windfall life is about to get tough.
We're here for you Smeggy and Hawwy.
Honestly.

giphy.gif

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 57
I honestly dont understand why anyone needs a house that size, although Hazno of course grew up in them. Everything must be so bloody far away!! even playing tennis or going for a swim looks like a route march from that aerial view. Imagine the irritation if you left your sunglasses/book/whatever in the house and by the time you've got to the pool it's already taken 10 minutes. I suppose that's what staff are for...
So looking at that tweet (screenshot attached)
Screenshot_20220103-170804_Opera.jpg

I totally understand what you're saying about getting from a to b to c once you've left the main house - I mean my blisters would have blisters!

There's no way these lazy scrotes are waddling around those acres in their bare feet - it would have to be golf carts all the way!

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Harry and Meghan #161 Overpaying Sach's , outrageous taxes, not earning money , pair of dumbasses

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
I love this.
I want to hear more from our friends from outside the UK.
I love to hear how cash and harry are perceived outside our little kingdom.
I can confirm the people I come across in Italy love 'Da Bett-tee' but have no time for those two or PA.

Interestingly, The Crown has done a lot to increase Bettys popularity.

• Heart
  • Haha
OW tried and tried to get an interview from Diana. She never would. Plus, her network showed the carcrash photos from Paris. You'd think Harry would've learned from that. But...nah. :rolleyes:
That's interesting and I didn't know that Diana turned Porker down. Seems like her son wasn't as fussy or savvy as her, and blundered into the fat spider's web with his Ho. As you say, he's learned nothing. Porker and the Trojan Ho chewed him up and spat him out, and a new low of lies and fraud was created at that interview by both sides.
ETA
So pleased that @Wu Tien has is back safely on the thread and has left the VIP Lounge at Heathrow. 🥰
😀😀

I'd view the property , then put in a very very low offer, and say the place seems tainted & will need complete remodelling 😃😅😅😛
As walls and buildings absorb evil and it can linger for a long time, it might be a good idea to turn up for the viewing with a Priest to drive away any unwelcome spirits. I'll come with you, @VC10.
Arrange the viewing and say we're bringing an adviser. Oleg will foam at the mouth thinking it's a financial adviser, and it will be a bummer for him when the Priest starts waving his censer and chanting. Not a good vibe either if the A-list neighbours see him in the Koi Tranquility Palace burning incense and praying, but if Oleg wants to shift this blighted property he's going to have to bite the bullet and take a hit. Dog eat dog realtor!!
His fault for letting them in. Markled, Oleg and his Rockwell Drive mansion!!!

Newsweek, 3rd January 2022. By Aphid Aphid, Senior Royal Reporter
EXCLUSIVE!!!!
Historic Exorcism by Justin Welby in former home of The Suxxesses, Rockwell Drive Montysitto!!

istockphoto-1129467617-612x612.jpg

Pictured: Justin Welby waves his Censer near the Koi Karp Fountain.

Tattlers in the background, L - R: Wu, VC10, Freda (on cushion), Nutty, Capt. Tom (just seen), Hamster and innocent cloth Hamster (just seen), Jar with her Wiki, Mardy (seated), Cass, Poppea, Carpe, 3 clever dogs, Audrey, ..... so many of us, too many to list but we were all there........Kev (on blanket), just me, Dooley, moxie (with champgne flute) Knoddle, Bush baby (just seen), wise, vretch, ubu1tuk (blue scarf), violet (with flask) Jusa (with picnic basket), Zippy, ndrangheta (with beer), happy lady, kitty, knoddle (with cornetto), galaxy, double old, (reclining), Orange, amethyst, Spangly (seated), Chita (with sketch pad), nanny 2, petalpetunia, DA (seated), sweetsummer, Tatty (on cushion), Hamid, doodle (on blanket), over the hill (reclining), raccoon (with hamper), Hairy (on cushion)......rivermonster (reclining), scotsbird (with beer), Sandy, (just seen), misty, BecPec (on blanket), Silbee (asleep), English Rose (on cushion). DA, Piglet, Thalia (all reclining). Rainy, Lady Muck, Chipdex (all eating). Peach (on cushion)...
Wiicked Lady, Recollections, WordSalad - (all under blanket)....fredsnail (on lettuce leaf)...

I'm sure I've missed out some people, went back ages through the thread but there are so many of us now!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
Harry and Meghan #161 'not over the moon' the locals have pegged them as a couple of loons

• Haha
Reactions: 46
That's interesting and I didn't know that Diana turned Porker down. Seems like her son wasn't as fussy or savvy as her, and blundered into the fat spider's web with his Ho. As you say, he's learned nothing. Porker and the Trojan Ho chewed him up and spat him out, and a new low of lies and fraud was created at that interview by both sides.
ETA
So pleased that @Wu Tien has is back safely on the thread and has left the VIP Lounge at Heathrow. 🥰

As walls and buildings absorb evil and it can linger for a long time, it might be a good idea to turn up for the viewing with a Priest to drive away any unwelcome spirits. I'll come with you, @VC10.
Arrange the viewing and say we're bringing an adviser. Oleg will foam at the mouth thinking it's a financial adviser, and it will be a bummer for him when the Priest starts waving his censer and chanting. Not a good vibe either if the A-list neighbours see him in the Koi Tranquility Palace burning incense and praying, but if Oleg wants to shift this blighted property he's going to have to bite the bullet and take a hit. Dog eat dog realtor!!

EXCLUSIVE!!!!
Historic Exorcism by Justin Welby in former home of The Suxxesses, Rockwell Drive Montysitto!!

6View attachment 961185

Tattlers in the background, L - R: Wu, VC10, Freda (on cushion), Nutty, Capt. Tom (just seen), Hamster and innocent cloth Hamster (just seen), Jar with her Wiki, Mardy (seated), Cass, Poppea, Carpe, 3 clever dogs, Audrey, ..... so many of us, too many to list but we were all there........Kev (on blanket), just me, Dooley, moxie (with champgne flute) Knoddle, Bush baby (just seen), wise, vretch, ubu1tuk (blue scarf), violet (with flask) Jusa (with picnic basket), Zippy, ndrangheta (with beer), happy lady, kitty, knoddle (with cornetto), galaxy, double old, (reclining), Orange, amethyst, Spangly (seated), Chita (with sketch pad), nanny 2, petalpetunia, DA (seated), sweetsummer, Tatty (on cushion), Hamid, doodle (on blanket), over the hill (reclining), raccoon (with hamper), Hairy (on cushion)......rivermonster (reclining), scotsbird (with beer), Sandy, (just seen), misty, BecPec (on blanket), Silbee (asleep), English Rose (on cushion). DA, Piglet, Thalia (all reclining). Rainy, Lady Muck, Chipdex (all eating). Peach (on cushion)...
Wiicked Lady, Recollections, WordSalad - (all under blanket)....fredsnail (on lettuce leaf)...

I'm sure I've missed out some people, went back ages through the thread but there are so many of us now!
I looked and at first thought - ' The Captain & Tennielle have let themselves go 😐😐' 😅

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
ETA

U
EXCLUSIVE!!!!

6View attachment 961185

Went back and tried to add Tattlers MIA Mrs Oh, 50s Girl, Parsley and Libitina but was too late 😔
ETA Galaxy, Mairag, OnlyHere, Musician, Amelia, Miscanthus - all asleep on cushions and blankets. Pippip and Hadbax, holding beer cans. Mancunian with carafe, he's got real style 🥰

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
Which one of you is this? 🤣
My sick mind can fully see Haz in 10+ years (assuming he survives Hurricane Rachel!)
A bloated, faded, wasted, ginger prick with a string of exes and several children from various Ho bags. He's already a shadow of his former self, I can't imagine he's going to age well. Look at that Andy; all puffy and panicked. That should read like a crystal ball but H prob has an 8-ball of Chang. What a gormless twit-faced fool not to see it.

• Haha
  • Heart

I've never seen this odd clip before. The sugars think its marvellous of course 😀

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
I think the reality has hit as to exactly how much it costs to maintain a property the size of the Monte Mansion. And if Prince Charles has cut the purse strings, they no longer have a guaranteed income stream. Harry who, as a royal, has probably never had to pay for anything in his life, would have no idea about such things as utility bills, rates, security, & the cost of generally maintaining the interior and exterior of a property that size. But you would think Meghan who did once have to earn a living and pay bills would have realised that the rumoured £30m they left with would not last long in those circles. The pair of them really live in a fantasy world.

I've never seen this odd clip before. The sugars think its marvellous of course 😀
Thing that hits me from that vid is how bald Harry has got.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.